Full Stack ASP.NET Developer
Website NuAxis LLC
Our value is in our employees – smart, passionate, and fun peopleAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Grow with us As a growing business, every NuAxis Innovations employee impacts the success and direction of this company We all share a true passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledgeAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
At NuAxis Innovations, we celebrate diversity and the unique perspective each team member brings to his/her job, team, and community We are seeking a talented and motivated Full Stack ASP1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.NET Developer for a Full-Time positionAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Plan, design, build, test, deploy and maintain highly scalable web-based services using modern technologies
• Coordinate with business analysts to analyze business requirements, design, and document solutions Interact with stakeholders and end-users to analyze requirements
• Writes unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards
• Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and ability to deploy services to the customer development environment
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• Experience in full-stack development from concept to UI and back-end implementation
• 2+ years of in-depth working knowledge of ASPNET MVC using C#NET, Angular/React, HTML5, CSS, and MS SQL Server, Identity
• 2+ years of experience with Agile methodology and eXtreme Programming best practices like TDD, CI/CD, and pair programming
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server and IIS management
• Experience or knowledge of building interfaces according to Section508, WCA, and WAI-ARIA standards
• Knowledge of implementing security best practices at the application development and hosting layers
• Experience with a distributed version control system like GIT and SVN
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration and experience in Jenkins for automated builds
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services/Microsoft Azure platforms
• Must have excellent communication skills
Does this opportunity sound like a fit for you? If so, join our talent community and click to apply now
NuAxis is an IT Services firm providing innovative solutions to the US Federal Government using state-of-the-art technologies, architectures, and life cycle management We are a Certified Microsoft Partner with extensive Microsoft technologies experience Our services portfolio includes Project Management, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, and Security Management We offer competitive salaries, an attractive benefits package, and the opportunity to learn from experts
High technology small business with long-standing US Federal Government experience * Visionary executive leadership * Expert professional services team comprised of highly skilled engineers and software developers * Rapid growth over the last several years
NuAxis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled Employment contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation
At NuAxis Innovations, we are committed to a comprehensive employee benefits program that helps our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a healthy work/life balance NuAxis Innovations benefits include medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, disability, basic and supplemental life insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and additional voluntary benefits More specific information on benefits eligibility will be provided as part of the interview process
#Dice #NAI – provided by Dice
To apply for this job please visit us.trabajo.org.