Financial Operations Analyst
CoinList is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeedAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $11 Billion and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holdersAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchangesAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we’re not here to just build a bank or a brokerage We’re building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started Come join us and propel the future of crypto!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Financial Operations Team Your primary responsibility will be designing scalable processes to support the exponential growth of the Financial Operations Team Additionally you will be working with our various other teams to create dashboards, develop metrics and conduct various other operational tasks
Who you are:
• You’re fascinated by data, proficient in SQL, enjoy structuring complex and ambiguous problems, and have a strong attention to detail You’re a fast learner with the ability to develop expert knowledge of how CoinList’s many products work
• You have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in consulting, banking, or within a high-growth startup
• You excel analytically You want to dig into the data and contextualize that data to the problems at hand
• You have a strong understanding of operational processes and ability to improve upon existing processes
• You have strong execution skills and ability to drive action and accountability
• You get stuff done You will have (often ambiguous) responsibilities ranging from designing dashboards to speccing out product improvements CoinList is a low ego environment and you shouldn’t be opposed to getting your hands dirty You’re really excited about proposing and testing ideas based on issues and opportunities you see
What you will do:
• Assist in ensuring operating team preparedness when launching a new product or updating a current product
• Analyze data to develop a strategy and framework for CoinList products and processes
• Support day-to-day operations of the Financial Operations team including but not limited to wire transfers & ACH’s, staking reward distributions, and loan creation
• Design and monitor reports, dashboards, and alerting systems to track multiple teams’ KPI’s, manage their OKR’s
• Identify and prioritize highest impact projects to improve resolution time, while monitoring ever-changing industry trends
• Work closely with some of our institutional customers to ensure a great experience
Nice to haves:
• Knowledge or interest in the crypto/blockchain space
• Experience working cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders
• Working knowledge in Python
As an early employee at CoinList, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.