Engineer ruby on rails
REMOTE Sr Ruby on Rails Engineer for an Industry leading online and media technology company
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jeff Gottlieb
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
Salary $140,000 – $170,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are an online media and technology company that serves businesses and consumers in four major categories Automotive, Health, Legal, and Home / TravelAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Our fully integrated approach combines leading web solutions for businesses with media websites for consumers
Why join us?
• Fully Remote
• Cutting edge technology
• Growing company
• Collaborative team environment
• Great benefits package
• You have six or more years of experience developing web apps in Ruby / Rails (preferred), Elixir / Phoenix, Django, Node or a similar MVC development frameworkAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• You have been the primary owner / developer of several components or features1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• You have strong development principles, including experience with testing and TDD, object-oriented design, and higher-level system designAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• You have a passion for quality You take pride in keeping your bug count low and your code quality high
• You have worked directly with non-devs (designers, PMs, user researchers, etc) to ship great products
• You believe in the value of mentorship, and in a teaching and learning culture
• You want to grow, and you’re constantly finding small ways to improve all the work you and your teammates do
• You are passionate about building using Agile and Lean methodologies
Ideally, you’d have
• Contributed to or maintained open-source projects (Send us your GitHub profile!)
• Experience transforming large Rails apps into a service-oriented or microservice architecture
• Strong focus on the people who use your software, even when it makes things harder
About The Team
• We mostly run Ruby on Rails, and have brought in technologies like Elixir, Node, and Rust
• We’re open to using the right technologies for what we build
• We’re running an entirely dockerized deployment system, and we’re always making improvements to help our teams ship safer, and more quickly
• We work in small, distributed teams with product managers and designers and help shape the products we build
• We have a strong tradition of supporting open source software resque scheduler, robut, resque unit, and JSON API client were all extracted from our codebase, and we’ve contributed patches back to Rails
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button
Last updated : 2022-11-20
To apply for this job please visit www.talent.com.