DevOps Engineer – Hybrid
We are seeking multiple DevOps Engineers to join our team who’s focused on building military and intelligence related Counter UAV, Electronic Warfare, and ISR systems1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. This person will have the opportunity to help create CI/CD pipelines for deployment to the cloud and help maintain and configure the DevOps tools for multiple programsAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
This role is an immediate need
• Design and implement cloud-native infrastructure and deployment strategies to extend existing services and applications to the cloudAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Automate environment deployments into varied and complex environments using container technology and Kubernetes, cloud environments, virtual machines, and bare metal servers
• Enhance CI pipelines to support new deployment targets, environments, and architectures1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Build, deploy, and troubleshoot complex signal processing systems
• Identify constraints and employ creative automation solutions to break bottlenecks, improve processes, and create efficienciesAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Design and code automated tests and testing frameworks, test tools, CI infrastructure, automated deployments, and design scalable maintenance practices
• Develop scalable test frameworks, analyze complex system architecture, and recommend solutions for system testability
Linux, CI/CD, Containers, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud, AWS, gitlab, jenkins, puppet, chef, ansible
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s in Engineering
• 3+ years of DevOps experience focused on building CI/CD pipelines (preferably in a test-driven development environment)
• Active Secret clearance and eligibility obtain a TS/SCI clearance
• Experience with Linux Operating Systems (Red Hat / CentOS preferred)
• Experience with Cloud platforms and deployment tools (AWS preferred)
• Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (GitLab CI and Jenkins preferred)
• Experience with source control including git
Nice to Have Skills/Certifications:
• Experience with setting up and configuring network infrastructure components (switches, firewalls)
• Experience with automation tools such as Puppet and Ansible
• Experience with virtualization platforms (oVirt / RHEV and KVM preferred)
• Experience with building binary RPMs for Red Hat systems
• CompTIA Security+
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator
Actalent connects passion with purpose Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development Our people are the difference Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law
To apply for this job please visit jobs.khon2.com.