Grafik Marketing Communications
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
• Development of a QA / Load / Test plan per project requirements and monitoring effectiveness of QA efforts1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Development of functional and technical specifications per project requirementsAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
• Development of end-user and developer documentation per project requirements
• Supporting the post-launch activities of a project with support and training, site uptime monitoring, web application, and server availability per project requirementsAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Development of high quality, maintainable, standards-compliant code
• Participating with internal and external teams to coordinate DNS issues, site migrations, and other development issues that require technical know-how1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Keep up to date with new creative technologies and analyze new emerging marketing trends and practices, enough, to provide strategic input and direction to both clients and internal partnersAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Ability to work on a team interactively and to make yourself available to other members of the team when needed
• Talent for articulating technical concepts (both verbally and written) in a manner that can support the needs of non-technical people both internally and externally
• Readily participate with other team members in meetings with prospective and current clients to provide ideas, cost and time estimates
• Blue sky ideas on the fly that lead to solutions
• High level of enthusiasm with regard to creating technical solutions that have practical application
• Reputation for innovative thinking and passionate about emerging technologies that support innovation
SKILLS & TALENTS :
• At least 3 years of professional experience developing websites, web applications, and / or software
• Experience working with heavily interactive web experiences required
• Intermediate Level server-side scripting in PHP, and a well-developed foundation in OOP PHP within an MVC framework required
• Experience with multiple content management systems required
• Integration with the various API required
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required
• Knowledge of MySQL is required, and SQL Server, MongoDB and / or other relational databases preferred
• Knowledgeable in working with Subversion / GIT repositories required
• Knowledgeable in web project development lifecycle required
• ASPNET working knowledge with Microsoft technologies preferred
• Knowledge on implementing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Marketing Automation Analytics, or similar platforms preferred
This position is located in the greater Washington DC and Philadelphia markets with the ability to workremotely
UPLOAD YOUR RESUME
Looking for a different job?Go back to Careers
Last updated : 2022-11-15
To apply for this job please visit www.talent.com.