DBA/SQL Administrator with Full Scope Poly
Information Management Group, Inc.
Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
IMG is seeking an DBA/SQL Administrator with Full Scope Poly for work at its Annapolis Junction, MD locationAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Work in an environment supporting multiple applications that rely upon Microsoft SQL Server as their backend database Looking for a self-motivated individual that wants to learn new skills as well as contribute to the growth and maturity of the processes used to support and maintain databases by a small, talented, and hardworking database administration teamAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
This team creates, maintains, and troubleshoots Microsoft SQL Server databases on multiple networks using multiple architectures The environment consists of databases hosted both in on-premise datacenters and in cloud environments1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience creating, maintaining, patching and troubleshooting issues related to Microsoft SQL Server databases, knowledge of AWS Cloud technologies, works well in a small team setting, has a desire to automate processes where possible, and a willingness to think outside the box to find solutionsAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Windows Security Update Patching
• Security team task mitigation
• Daily Windows Log, SQL Server Log, and SQL Server Service Reviews
• Database Backup, Backup Verification, and Restore
• SQL Server Process Documentation
• Troubleshooting Reported Service Support Issues
Clearance Required TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Baseline Certification DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT Level 1 is required
• Ten (10) years experience as a DBA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required Four (4) years of additional DBA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
• Intermediate level of understanding of MS SQL Server and the following MS SQL Server features and/or tasks
• SQL Server AlwaysOn
• SQL Server Database Backup and Restore
• SQL Server Failover Cluster
• SQL Server full text index management
• SQL Server Agent Job Creation and Management
• Junior/Intermediate level of understanding of MS Windows Server and the following Windows Server features and/or tasks
• Windows Failover Cluster
• Windows Cluster
• Windows Event Log Filtering
• Windows Task Scheduler Setup and Management
• Commvault backup solutions
COVID-19 Regulations As required by Executive Order 14042 and the guidance provided by the Federal Workforce Task Force, all federal contractor employees are required to be fully compliant with customer COVID-19 regulations IMG will provide additional information regarding these requirements and how you can request an exception if needed
Img Company Benefits
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Short term and long term disability insurance
• 401(k) with generous company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
• 15 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
• Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.