Piper Companies is seeking a Data Analyst to join one of the nations premier credit unions based in Tysons Corner, VA1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. The Data Analyst will be responsible for reporting that determines organizational strategyAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst include:
• Architecting, designing, and conceptually, logically, and physically modeling data that exists in sourcing systems, data lakes, supporting the Big Data Hadoop ecosystem
• Translate business and data requirements into data models in support of Enterprise Data Models, Data Warehouse and Analytical systems
• Develop and maintain metadata definitions for sourcing data stores and all evolutions of the Data Lake from ingested sources to consumers
Qualifications for the Data Analyst include:
• 2+ years of experience in a Data Analyst role within the banking industry
• Programming skills in SQL and Hive or similar database programming language
• Experience presenting through BI dashboards to senior stakeholders
Compensation for the Data Analyst include:
• Salary Range: $75,000 – $85,000 – Hourly Rate: $40/hr – $45/hr
• Full benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k
Bank, banking, credit union, credit, lending, consumer bank, consumer banking, consumer, lend, loan, loans, credit loans, data, data analysis, data analyst, analyst, business, business analyst, sql, python, hive, programming, dashboards, tableau, powerbi, power bi, data models, model, models, big data, bigdata, data warehouse, analytics, finance, fintech, meta data, metadata, datalake, data lakeAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.