Website Leidos Inc
We are seeking a self-motivated Data Analyst to provide technical and analytic support to a small, high-impact team1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. This is a developmental position with opportunities for career growth along a Data Science trackAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
The Data Analyst will be expected to work with Data Scientists to build statistical models, test hypotheses, and interpret, summarize, visualize, and succinctly report data findingsAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
The Analyst may be required to leverage automation and machine learning models to manage data, predict scenarios, and make recommendations to a non-technical audience
The Data Analyst will contribute to building new analytical tools in support of the IC customer, and will be expected to collaborate with team members in a highly technical environment1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. The Data Analyst will be expected to learn and leverage technical frameworks and collaboration technologies, including Amazon Web Service (AWS) and GitAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Experience with scripting in Python or R
• Experience (either on-the-job or in an academic setting) working with data manipulation techniques and statistics
• Knowledge of computer science concepts, data architecture, and common statistical models
• Knowledge of all-source intelligence, including SIGINT, and/or HUMINT collection reports
• Familiarity with cable writing styles and classified client databases, including specific targeting tools
• Ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences
• Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
• Knowledge of IC policies and procedures
• Ability to work efficiently in a metrics-driven environment
• BS degree and 8 – 12 years of experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of experience May possess a Doctorate in technical domain
• TS/SCI clearance with polygraph required
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,25000 – $145,00000 – $195,75000
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law
To apply for this job please visit diversityjobs.com.