Cyber Security Analyst
Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join our Cyber Security Operations Center Support (CSOC) team located in Springfield, VA1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. The Cyber Security Analyst will be working on our mission-centric NRO programAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Active Top-secret Clearance Is Required
• ***TS/SCI w/Polygraph ****
Cyber Security Analyst Responsibilities:
• Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems
• Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resourcesAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations
• Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic auditsAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls
• Prepare reports; communicate system status
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Cyber Security Analyst Requirements:
• Minimum Education: BS or equivalent experience in related field
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• CSSP-IR certification required (CEH preferred)
• IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification required
• Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems
• Experience working in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
Security Clearance Requirements:
TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Compensation for the Cyber Security Analyst:
• Salary Range: $105,000-$130,000+(based on experience)
• Comprehensive Benefits
Keywords: Cyber security, cyber-security, cyber security analyst, cyber, cyber security engineer, detection, cybersecurity, cyber security operations, NRO, DOD, government, CIA, army, airforce, top-secret, top secret, ts, ts sci, ts/sci, tssci, sci, ci, ci poly, counterintelligence, ci polygraph, polygraph, fsp, full scope, full-scope, polygraphs, poly, federal, government, defense, dod, military, army, navy, air force, air-force, airforce, intelligence, intel, ic, agency, infrastructure, information technology, it, junior network engineer, mid network engineer, senior network engineer, permanent, dmv, dc, Washington dc, district of columbia, va, virginia, northern virginia, nova, Chantilly, Fairfax, loudoun, herndon, reston, centreville, arlington, alexandria, clarendon, rosslyn, ballston, crystal city, pentagon city, md, Maryland, hybrid, remote, onsite, lan/wan, active directory, ad, remedy, security+ce, security+, sec+, comptia, ccna, ccna security, gicsp, gsec, sscp, casp+, casp, cissp, iat ii, iat 2, army national guard, national guard, FBI, bureau, investigation, critical information, nation
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.