Cloud Software Engineer Jobs
Website ManTech International
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Join a new and exciting opportunity to protect national security and provide premier mission focused IT services for a dynamic and growing program1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cloud Software Engineer to join our team in FtAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Meade, MD or Annapolis Junction , MD In this role, you will p rovide cloud software research, development, and engineering services to include requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, sustainment, testing, validation, and issue diagnosis/resolution Ad:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design, implement, integrate and test new features and capabilities for cloud native service offerings
• Understands the basics of versioning tools such as but not limited to Git1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Conduct containerization and container deployment training sessions, which include hands-on software configuration and programming exercisesAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
NOTE: Multiple levels of seniority are available dependent on qualifications/experience
Basic Qualifications :
• Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience programming with at least one (1) object-oriented language such as but not limited to Java, Python, C++ or Go
• Demonstrated experience designing and developing applications in a Windows or UNIX/Linux operating environment
Preferred Qualifications :
• E xperience building large platforms by integrating open source or commercial software together with automation scripting
• Demonstrated experience designing and developing applications in a Linux operating environment
• Experience with containerization technologies like Docker
• Experience deploying applications to container orchestration technologies such as but not limited to Kubernetes
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Current/Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Sedentary work, speaking, standing, talking, walking, working with computers, working with data, working with numbers and figures, ability to handle stress & work under pressure, ability to use MS Office and a PC, analytical or critical thinking skills, leadership and listening skills, multi-tasking, ability, negotiating skills, oral & written communication skills, presentation skills, project management ability and skills, computer operating skills, and team building skills
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying US-person status or obtaining any necessary licenseThe applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000 ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms We pay no fees for unsolicited services
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://wwwmantechcom/careers/Pages/careersaspx as a result of your disability To request an accommodation please click careers@mantechcom and provide your name and contact information
To apply for this job please visit www.clearancejobs.com.