Website TekStream Solutions
As the Azure/AWS Cloud Architect, you will be joining a growing team that is working on exciting and highly visible projects for our federal client1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. You will be responsible for planning and delivering cloud platform and infrastructure migration solutions including AWS, Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, O365, and SharePointAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
And, you will play a critical technical leadership role in the development and delivery of cloud migration efforts by providing cloud architecture and technical expertise
We were founded as a fresh alternative in the Government Consulting Community and are dedicated to the belief that results are a product of analytical thinking, agile design principles and that solutions are built in collaboration with, not for, our customersAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
This mantra drives us to succeed and act as true partners in advancing our client’s missions
The project you will be working is to establish cloud-based architectures, based upon business requirements, for cloud migration while maintaining architectural best practices1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Specifically, the Cloud Architect will lead and share knowledge around the hands-on experience of developing, implementing, maintaining, and leading cloud programs with the teamAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
Experience with leading MS Office 365 or comparable cloud migrations teams in an agile environment will be imperative Additionally, strong research and collaboration with the team will be required to help determine the proper course of action for project tasks The core infrastructure technologies will include Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, ADFS, and Azure Key Vault
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience providing solution architecture and engineering of cloud solutions in AWS and Azure (including O365 and SharePoint)
• 3 + years of experience migrating applications to the Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud environments with a firm understanding of factors involved in being cloud-native and common issues that occur during migration
• 1 or more examples of Microsoft migrations (ie, On-prem Exchange, SharePoint) onto O365
• Experience and understanding of cybersecurity controls in AWS and Azure
• Ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience in an agile environment
• Expertise in Agile development approaches including Scrum and Kanban
• MS certification (Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies, Microsoft Azure Architect Design, or Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert)
• Experience with NIST compliance frameworks and AWS GovCloud / Microsoft Azure GCC-High environments
Years of Experience: 8+ years of experience or more
Education: Bachelors in a Technical Discipline – Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree (Desired not required)
Location: Tysons Corner, VA or Washington, DC
To apply for this job please visit jobs.mystateline.com.