MetroStar is looking for a
C# Developer to join a prestigious program providing support for the highest levels of government1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. This is a prestigious role with tremendous growth opportunity so the successful applicant will also receive a $10,000Ad:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
00 sign-on bonus
You’re a great fit if you are passionate about:
• Overseeing the planning, development, and maintenance of a custom C#-based application
• Planning for future integrations, which include custom and third-party applications
• Acting as the SME and providing Tier 2 technical support resource within the team
• Integrating knowledge management teams within DISA and partner agencies
You’ll love our opportunity if you have (this is the stuff you
must have to be fit):
• 3+ years of experience developing software in an Agile, team-based environment
• 3+ years of SharePoint experience at least 1 of which is with SharePoint 2019
• A strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
• Experience building single page applications (SPA) and progressive web apps (PWA)
• Experience building RESTful web services using Web API
• Experience working with PostgreSQL, or other relational databases
• A BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• An active TS/SCI
Don’t meet every single Must Have? Studies have shown that women, people of color and the LGBTQ+ community are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualificationAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
At MetroStar we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to go ahead and apply We pride ourselves on making great matches, and you may be the perfect match for this role or another one we have1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Best of luck! – The MetroStar People & Culture Team
The Admin Stuff: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hireAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
The Legal Stuff: MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems
To apply for this job please visit www.recruit.net.