The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within Leidos is seeking a C++ Developer with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems on a mission-critical program supporting the Passenger Systems Program Directorate (PSPD) within Customs and Border Protection (CBP)1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. PSPD supports the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and CBP critical missions, specifically screening and processing travelers at the ports of entry (POEs) into the United StatesAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
In this hands-on position, you will work collaboratively to architect, design, build, deliver, and enhance highly available, scalable, real time systems You will exercise your judgment in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines and other resource constraintsAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
You will participate in and/or direct major deliverable of projects through all aspects of the software development life cycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing
• Must have experience in JAVA and Springboot
• 10 years’ experience in C++
• Must have previous experience working with AWS
• Must be able to maintain and obtain a CBP Background Investigation prior to start
• Hands on working experience with Redux Store for session management1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Hands on experience with more current specifications of EcmaScript (ES6)
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Node etcAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization is plus
Pay Range $94,25000 – $145,00000 – $195,75000
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.