Website M9 Solutions
M9 Solutions is seeking a C# Developer to work on a position for a client located in Washington, DC1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. An active Top Secret/SCI clearance is requiredAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
• Provide support for mission critical information with the highest level of security, availability, and integrity
• Responsible for the overall specialized application development C# support and maintenance of the package’s applicationAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Operational support activities as well as strategic planning initiatives involving SharePoint sites and content
• Maintain the existing and future integrated systems to include custom and third-party applications1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Serve as the Tier 2 technical support resource within the IT department and act as the SME for related projects and assess/implement new capabilities as needed throughout the organizationAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Integrate with the knowledge management teams within the agencies
• Manage and administer related 3rd party tools
Required Skills And Qualifications
• An active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent is required
• 10+ years of experience developing responsive web applications
• 3+ years of experience developing software in an Agile, team-based environment
• 3+ years of experience developing in SharePoint, and 1+ years within SharePoint 2019
• Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
• Experience building single page applications and progressive web apps
• Experience building RESTful web services using Web API
• Experience working with PostgreSQL, or other relational databases
Full-Time Employee Compensation
• Max Salary: $175,000/year
• **Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location
M9 Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/women/veterans/disability
M9 Solutions, LLC (M9) is a Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer M9 is subject to Executive Order 11246, which requires government contractors to take affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided in all aspects of their employment Please click here to complete M9’s Voluntary Self-Identification Form and then email it to [email protected] Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment
With 14+ years of proven delivery and steady growth, M9 Solutions is a unique small business with credible past performance and key capabilities offering project management services, solution architects, business analysts, program managers, technical architects, and technical consultants
M9 was recognized as an Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2012 M9 Solutions believes that work should be fun, rewarding, and something everyone can be excited about We offer a competitive compensation package and value diversity in driving the vision of the company
F 72-27 REV – 4 11/02/2022
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.