Website The Donohoe Companies, Inc.
The Donohoe Companies is a company that is passionate about the operation and maintenance of buildings/facilities in the commercial and government sectors1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Washington DC’s most established real estate companyAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
At Donohoe, we celebrate and empower our talented employees – and it shows as we have been ranked by the Washington Business Journal as the Best Place to Work multiple times
Pay, Perks, & Such
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, and 401k plan with a matchAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
we offer some not so standard, extra great benefits, including tuition reimbursement for education/certifications, employee discounts programs (including hotels and our vendor’s products), an Employee Assistance Program that offers a wide array of consultative/actionable services We value diversity and believe in forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success Come join us and find out what the best work of your career could look like for you
We are looking for a Building Engineer to help run a large facility in NW Washington This Building Engineer position does require a DC 3 rd Class Stationary Engineer license 6:00 am – 2:30 pm Monday through Friday
• Oversee team’s success within each of the occupied commercial buildings
• Work hand in hand with the Property Management Group, ensure their satisfaction
• Assist in engineering duties including: Perform daily, weekly and monthly inspections of systems and associated equipment and diagnose and repair HVAC, plumbing and electrical problems as required
• Maintain equipment to industry standards
• Provide assistance and support to sub-contractors designated to perform installation and/or repair of equipment and/or hardware as required
• Complete daily, weekly and/or monthly reports
• Purchase materials and supplies, and maintain inventory as required for timely work completion
• Prepare and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reports of system status and work completed
• Prepare predictive maintenance on assigned equipment in order to prevent breakdowns and/or outages
• Must Possess a DC 3rd Class Engineer License
• Must be able to pass a government background check
• Strong Building Operations to include BAS, chillers, water heaters, generators, fire pumps, Preventative maintenance, AHU, pumps, etc;
• 3-5 years of experience working as a Building Engineer in a similar type of facility
• 5-8 years of experience operating, maintaining, and installing mechanical equipment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.