Blockchain Developer Golang Rust C++
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are building a next generation cryptocurrency decentralised exchange platform1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Join our dynamic and skilled team in our spacious new office, help us shape the future of blockchain and work with the best in the industryAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation scheme ( $200k – $250k)
• Flat management structure, empowered team environment
• International team, flat management model, plenty of opportunities to learn and progressAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Multiple office locations
• Researching and building blockchain protocols, modules, technologies and algorithms1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Preparation of detailed design documents and testing strategies according to requirementsAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Promoting technical experience sharing within the team
• Work with partners on blockchain integrations and solutions
• Support the community through the best communications and documentation
• Qualifications in Computing/Mathematics/Electronic Engineering or other relevant fields preferred
• An ability to learn quickly and hit the ground designing, architecting, and developing a complex software project
• Proficiency in Golang, Rust, C++, Java, and other mainstream blockchain development languages
• Solid knowledge in computing theory including networking, data structures, algorithms, database theory, and networking
• Existing track record of R&D and execution of open source projects on known blockchain platforms such as Ethereum and Bitcoin is a great plus
Working at Ethereum
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Who we are ?
Ethereum is a technology for building apps and organizations, holding assets, transacting and communicating without being controlled by a central authority There is no need to hand over all your personal details to use Ethereum – you keep control of your own data and what is being shared Ethereum has its own cryptocurrency, Ether, which is used to pay for certain activities on the Ethereum network
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.