NIKSOFT SYSTEMS CORP
Successful candidates will be involved in the full development life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment of ASP 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.Net applicationsAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
The ASPNET Developer will be expected to work with senior-level systems and software engineers and architects to gather requirements, develop and build ASPAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
NET applications based on business needs with robust testing and documentation within an agile environment
The ASP1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.NET developer will perform hands-on development and implementations, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the ASPAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
NET stack and associated technologies Working with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using ASPNET ensuring solutions adhere to best practices
An understanding of DoD and government security standards and policies are needed to ensure all deployed changes are highly secure and available
• 5+ years’ Experience with NET, C#, ASPNET MVC/Core and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture
• Experience implementing APIs using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs etc
• Work with Technical/Solutions Architects and Business Analysts to translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage ASPNET technologies
• Develop, test, document, and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of an ASPNET application
• Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests
• Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
• Supporting the Program Management Office (PMO) and/or users to address their requests, questions, and concerns
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
• Strong communication and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership
• Ability to articulate design and configuration choices and bring about consensus
• BS degree in Information Technology or another related technical discipline
• Certification as an ASP Net Developer (Desired)
• *MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE GOVERNMENT’S BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION**
d1ce – provided by Dice
To apply for this job please visit us.trabajo.org.