Angular Fullstack App Developer
Only US Citizens and Green card holders would be considered for this role on W2
Senior Application Developer (Angular Fullstack)
• Candidate will work on the development of GEIB Applications (in-house and home-grown applications) in an Angular, Java, 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.NET, Oracle and SQL Server environmentAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
• Analyzes system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems
• • Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or to reuse of existing codeAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• • Leads or participates in assigned projects, including assigning tasks, coordinating efforts, and monitoring performance
• • May recommend new technologies and methodologies to management for meeting business needs, resolving problems and exploiting opportunities1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Remains current with new technologiesAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• • Participates in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation
• • Provides technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
• • Writes and/or reviews system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts
• • Reviews test results; documents test activities, and records remedial actions
• • Ensures proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage
• • Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree with 5-7 years of relevant development or engineering experience or combination of education, training and experience
• • Experience with Java, NET, Oracle, SQL Server as the core stack
• • Experience with REST and SOAP services
• • Experience with DevOps, CI/CD practices and using software version control tools (eg, GIT, TFS)
• • Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid software development methodologies
• • Experience with ETL (ODI) and Reporting tools (Jaspersoft) is a plus
• • Experience with Cloud enabling technologies and containers is a plus
• • Financial Service experience is preferred
Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree with 5-7 years of relevant development or engineering experience or combination of education, training and experience
NOTES from hiring manager:
• project is client onboarding backoffice for institutional side of trading for clients, account and products
• need strong front end Angular with v 9 or above need newest versions of Angular 80% of the app dev work will be front end
• open to remote candidates no PST based candidates, remote candidates need to be able to work standard EST business hours
• tech stack is Angular front end, NET/Java middle tier with Oracle and SQL RDBMS backend
• role has a strong chance to convert to an FTE based on performance, manager’s goal is to convert to FTE after the contract period
To apply for this job please visit www.recruit.net.