Jacobs is looking for a DevOps Engineer in Chantilly – Apply Here!
Challenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow.
We’re invested in you and your success. Everything we do is more than just a project. It’s our challenge as human beings, too. That’s why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
At Jacobs, we challenge the status quo and redefine how to solve the world’s greatest challenges, transforming big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow
Jacobs is seeking a DevOps Engineer with a passion for engineering automated solutions to join the team on-site in Northern Virginia. Responsibilities of this position include:
• Seamlessly implement technical architectures into cloud infrastructure, including design, maintenance, support, and planning.
• Responsible for identifying the most optimal cloud-based solutions for existing and emerging use cases.
• Ensure the cloud solution meets availability, accessibility, scalability, and cost-based needs.
• Architect and implement cloud security features, to include ensuring interfacing with identity services and the proper processing of sensitive data from a protection, encryption, transport, storage, access, and auditing standpoint.
• Work through the development lifecycle with cloud technologies, including CI/CD releases.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• BA/BS Business Information Technology, BA/BS Computer Science, or BA/BS Computer Engineering
• Ability to obtain/maintain a US government security clearance
• 10 years relevant technical experience
• Must be willing to work on-site in Northern Virginia
• Experience with container orchestration using Kubernetes
• Experience developing tools with Python and Go
• Experience with CI/CD (continuous integration/continous deployment) frameworks
• Experience with advanced orchestration on cloud platforms
• Experience with RHEL/CentOS system administration
• Strong proficiency with Git
• Experience with AWS cloud platforms
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .