inTulsa is looking for a Go Developer in Halethorpe – Apply Here!
InTulsa is partnering with Conquest Cyber to find candidates for this exciting role in Tulsa
Location: Tulsa, OK. This is a hybrid position for those already in Tulsa, OK or willing to relocate to Tulsa, OK
About the Company:
Our enemies are not simply amateur hackers, but highly motivated, well-funded nation states and criminal organizations. By targeting our nation’s defense and critical infrastructure sectors, cyber-attacks threaten to disrupt the way we live. This is where we sit – at the forefront of this quiet and distributed conflict to ensure cyber resiliency for the sectors critical to our way of life. At Conquest Cyber we build adaptive risk management programs where innovation is most needed, the sectors that protect our way of life. Be part of a world class team, enjoy the challenges and rewards of working with some of the leading U.S. agencies and companies, protect assets that are vital to our society.
Conquest Cyber is looking for a Sr. Go Engineer with strong Go programming experience to grow our talented software team. This role requires experience designing and implementing cloud native solutions with Go using a microservice architecture. In this roll, you’ll work closely with both product management and other software developers on the team to build out new features and capabilities for our ARMED ATK software product.
• Implement business rules and define new APIs using Go
• Expose new APIs using GraphQL
• Experience working with Postgres databases using Go
• Build out cohesive sets of functionalities within a microservice architecture
Education and Experience:
• Candidate possesses a bachelor’s degree in computer science, or at least 4 years of equivalent experience
• 2+ years’ minimum experience using the Go programming language
• Experience working with a team building a commercial SaaS solution
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Ability to design, implement, and manage a set of GraphQL APIs
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies, languages, and tools
• Ability to work closely with DevOps engineers to automate and shift cybersecurity left into the CI/CD pipeline
• Public cloud knowledge, especially Microsoft Azure
• Knowledge of Postgres experience is helpful
• Collaborates well with team members
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability
Conquest Cyber does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its business activities including recruiting and selection. We are committed to providing a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment for employees, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.