Infosys is looking for a MERN Stack in None – Apply Here!
Infosys is seeking a strong MERN Stack Developer – In this role you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• This position is based in Raleigh, NC. Candidate can work from anywhere within the US and or remote. This position may require re-location and or travel to project location.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology
• Experience in MERN Stack development
Preferred skills and experiences
• At least 4 years of experience working as a MEAN Stack developer.
• Experience with Node.js with Express, Couchbase, Redis, React with Redux, git, yarn and related technologies. is must.
• Knowledge of Bootstrap 4, Redis, Git, yarn and related technologies.
• Applying best modern CSS methodologies
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle. Agile in specific.
• At least 2 years of experience in creating application design and creating design documents
• Experience in leading team and scoping, estimation and scheduling
• Understanding of technology trends.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at