ICF is looking for a Information Security Analyst in Washington – Apply Here!
ICF is seeking an individual for a hybrid/remote position supporting the Department of Energy’s (DOE) Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response (CESER). This individual will support ongoing programs to increase cyber preparedness and response capabilities, interfacing with Federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial agencies, national laboratories, and industry to help protect critical energy infrastructure. You will work closely with our team and our government clients in collaborations with the interagency, industry, national laboratories, and other partners
• Prepare briefings, reports, memos, fact sheets, talking points, and white papers as requested
• Work effectively with other parts of the DOE organization, other agencies, external partners, and the ICF team to support meeting and event logistics, design, planning, and execution efforts
• Manage mailboxes, distribution lists, event/project calendars and tracking, and records/documents
• Attend meetings and events, with the ability to take comprehensive notes
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of experience in cybersecurity or energy
• Experience working on government contracts
• Active government clearance
• Experience with one or more of the following:
• cybersecurity policy or practice
• public-private partnerships
• industrial control systems
• energy systems
• Master’s degree in public administration, business administration, or public policy
• Proven verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to support several efforts simultaneously, organize tasks, and effectively prioritize work
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
• Experience working on teams achieving shared goals and policy objectives
• Project management support experience
• Demonstrated research skills
• Active Security Clearance
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email [email protected] and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)