ICF is looking for a Drupal in Fairfax – Apply Here!
ICF is looking for a multi-talented Drupal Engineer to support our work at the Department of Justice – Bureau of Justice Assistance National Training & Technical Assistance Center (BJANTTAC) You will work remotely with a team of strong developers.
Working with ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
What you will be doing:
• Design back-end and front-end web-based software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
• Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually.
• Work with a small team on upgrading Drupal v7 to v9.
• Apply and generate best practices using various technology products and services.
• Work with customers and guide technical conversations utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions, and enhancements based on stakeholder needs, to include operations and maintenance tasks as needed.
• Capture and share best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams.
What you must have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
• Six (6) or more years of experience with building web applications using technologies including: Drupal 7, PHP, MySQL backend, Linux7/RedHat, AWS
• Three (3) or more years of experience with writing SQL queries and database development using MySQL
• Two (2) or more years of experience with DevOps in an AWS environment
• Two (2) or more years of demonstrated experience working in modern software engineering and product development methodologies, including Agile
• Due to federal contract, must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green card)
• Candidate must reside in the US, be authorized to work in the US, and work must be performed in the US
Nice-to-Have experience includes:
• GitHub and Jenkins
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range – There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is –
$80,656.00 – $137,116.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)