ICF is looking for a Data Analyst in Dover – Apply Here!
Data Analyst Remote Columbia, Maryland Reston, Virginia
Ready to make a difference? Were looking for a Data Analyst (DA) who enjoys collaborating with clients and wants to help deliver an enhanced data reporting experience. The DA will work closely with our clients to first define what their specific needs are and then to help build those custom data analytic and reporting solutions. Youll be an integral part of the team helping to ensure data integrity is always maintained and resolving discrepancies as they arise. As a demonstrated self-starter, youll own business processes end-to-end and will lead the identification and implementation of best practices. But you will not be alone; instead, youll be part of our larger team supporting utilities customer programs stretching across the continental U.S. This allows you to leverage the teams hard won best practices and approaches to guide your efforts. The growth opportunities for you will be numerous and varied since new techniques and technologies are continually entering the marketplace, needing to be evaluated and applied as appropriate. Each day youll be growing and evolving your skills, helping to define and evolve your teams best practices. Why you will love working here:
• Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
• Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
• Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
• The DA will have the challenge to understand, define and expedite client requirements from across many different ICF teams. For each separate reporting effort, youll listen to what is being requested, applying your knowledge to help frame what can and should be done so each fully meets client requirements and can be developed efficiently and at scale. Your input will be important so the other DAs and developers can understand and adapt as client needs and requirements evolve. This knowledge sharing will be accomplished through documentation materials as well as presenting findings during team meetings.
• While some interactions may require travel to facilitate successful scoping, local team deployments/trainings, and or client presentations, the DA role is not expected to require substantial travel.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of experience in a business or data analyst role utilizing Excel expertise to ensure data integrity and report quality.
• 2+ years of experience working with databases and BI tools such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
What we would like you to have:
• Ability to define, document, and lead implementation of business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives
• Experience using software tools like SharePoint, JIRA, or similar systems
• Experience maintaining and rapidly producing regular reporting deliverables for a variety of audiences
• Experience with data-driven storytelling built using enhanced data presentment and data visualization techniques
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy () .
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law () and Pay Transparency Statement () .
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)