Humana is looking for a Cloud Architect in Bentonville – Apply Here!
The Lead Cloud Architect leads the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise-level infrastructure and platforms related to cloud computing. The Lead Cloud Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial. The lead Cloud Architect will drive PCO API mgmt. and Data modeling between Datamart, APIs/Mulesoft, and Mulesoft. A perfect candidate will have cloud, data, ETL/batch processing, API, Digital, and SaaS experience leading complex multimillion consumer base solution with design and execution capabilities while educating business partners and developing team members.
The Lead Cloud Architect performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications for cloud computing environments. Develops specifications for new IT cloud computing products and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8 or more years of technical experience
• 2 or more years of project leadership experience
• Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
• Cloud, DevOps, AI/ML experience as must have
• SaaS or salesforce is a must
• Mulesoft , API , or ETL experience
• Experience leading transformational architecture at large scale multimillion consumer base
• Ability to design , lead, and create technology strategies for complex business problems
• Prior Healthcare experience with an ability to understand the complexity and passion & ability to solve it using technology
• Ability to work in constantly changing , fast paced environment to support technology solutions for fast pace growth
• Ability to lead, mentor, coach, and develop technology skills of the organization
Agile working experience or certifications
Research and Digital background
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
• All Humana associates approved for the Home or Hybrid Home/Office work styles are required to self-provide wireless, wired cable or DSL access to the internet at the connectivity speeds required by the company to successfully perform their job with the exception of associates who live or work from home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota. Connectivity requirements are detailed below.
Connectivity – Requirement Details
• To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
o At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended to support Humana applications, per associate.
o Wireless, Wired Cable or DSL connection is suggested.
o Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if they provide an optimal connection for associates. The use of these methods must be approved by leadership. (See Wireless, Wired Cable or DSL Connection in Exceptions, Section 7.0 in this policy.)
o Humana will not pay for or reimburse Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates for any portion of the cost of their self-provided internet service, with the exception of associates who live or work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota. Associates who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
o Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our [Link available when viewing the job]