Honeywell is looking for a Information Security Analyst in Kansas City – Apply Here!
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address critical challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, productivity, global urbanization and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, Honeywell has an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything they make and do. Honeywell has been named a Top 100 Global Innovator for seven years in a row, recognizing the company’s global reach of portfolio and invention influence.
In Kansas City, Honeywell Federal Manufacturing & Technologies (FM&T) manages and operates the U.S. Department of Energy/National Nuclear Security Administration’s (NNSA) Kansas City National Security Campus. This state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing and sourcing facility produces a wide array of intricate components to deliver trusted national security products and government services primarily for the NNSA. Honeywell FM&T’s culture of integrity, commitment and continuous improvement enables them to deliver responsive, collaborative, and innovative management and technology services and products that translate into cutting edge solutions to complex national security issues.
• **This position will be in Kansas City, MO***
• Prepares and assures the implementation of cyber security policies and procedures, conducts investigations of unusual incidents involving cyber security issues
• Plans and coordinates the access controls to allow authorized personnel or visitor access to restricted electronic records, materials, or areas
• Plans, develops, coordinates, and presents cyber security awareness training and education for cyber security operations, evaluates training program effectiveness, conducts job task analysis, security audits, surveys, and special studies
• Develops written documentation of Cyber Security, Telecommunications Security, and local procedures
• Coordinates with DOE to obtain rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations and orders
• Represents team in meetings with internal/external customer base
• Recommends and/or implements policies and procedures in support of management objectives
• Develops and facilitates internal communications which may include processing and distribution of information through communications services
• May perform other duties as required
You Must Have
• Three or more years of related experience in cyber security, networking, hardware, operating systems, or a similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, a related discipline, or two additional years of direct work experience in lieu of bachelor’s degree
• US citizenship in order to obtain US Dept of Energy “”Q”” level security clearance
• Demonstrated experience with email filtering technologies
• Demonstrated experience managing a network IDS/IPS
• Demonstrated experience with firewall technologies
• Demonstrated experience with Linux system administration
• JOB ID: req377588
• Category: Engineering
• Location: 14520 Botts Road,Kansas City,Missouri,64147,United States
• Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell FM&T Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.