HealthCare Recruiters International is looking for a Computer Vision Engineer in Princeton – Apply Here!
Sr. Computer Vision Engineer
Our client is a well funded startup company that develops cutting edge image guided solutions for precision surgery.
• Design, implementation, and verification of medical imaging analysis algorithms on 3D and 2D images;
• Design, implementation, and verification of medical robotics applications;
• Conforming to the Company’s standard/procedure of product development;
• Efficiently communicating with project managers and team members on the execution;
• Other job responsibilities as assigned by the management.
Candidates shall meet part of the below qualifications:
• Strong algorithm development skills with in-depth knowledge on medical image analysis/segmentation, image registration, computer vision, deep learning, real-time processing, and GPU programming;
• 3+ years of experience in the related fields preferred, with excellent software engineering skills in using C/C++ ; Other software skills preferred skills include Python, Pytorch, Tensor Flow, and Keras;
• Experience in processing ultrasound images a plus;
• Strong problem-solving skills with quick implementation and verification; Strong team player and highly self-motivated individual with desire and ability to learn quickly;
• PhD in CE/EE/CS/Bio-Engineering.
• Knowledge in human anatomy and interpretation of medical images a plus;
• Hands-on experience and knowledge in DICOM a plus;