Guidehouse is looking for a UI Designer in McLean – Apply Here!
Up to 10%
Ability to Obtain Public Trust
What You Will Do
As a ServiceNow / Low-Code UI/UX developer on our team, you will lead the prototyping, design and development of ServiceNow application user interface components. You will work with customers and end-users to understand their expectations, requirements, priorities, review the current architecture, and define the approach for a successful implementation of the UI/UX components. You will develop recommendations on tools and features based on your experience and leading industry practices. Develop UI/UX design standards and architecture for future development and promoting seamless integration with the existing infrastructure and application components without compromising security
• Research, prototype and design the user interface of various ServiceNow portals and user facing components while applying key design principles to provide a cohesive, easy-to-use and intuitive interface
• Identify and analyze ServiceNow system requirements by implementing refined UI/UX architectural approaches and technologies that streamline user navigation, product functionality and testing procedures
• Design and implement IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
• Work with the team to ensure that technical solutions are in alignment with ServiceNow Technical Best Practices and consider the entire operating environment, organizational structure, and any future enhancements and functionalities
• Actively participate in daily scrums and design sessions to assist in the development of use cases and system integrations in an Agile/Scrum methodology
• Engage in client requirement workshops and collaborate with stakeholders/product owners to ensure client and business requirements are met
• Leverage and configure ServiceNow components including Notifications, UI Macros, UI Pages, Script Includes, Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs includes advanced scripting
What You Will Need
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience using Workflow Editor and Flow Designer to manage workflows and processes
• Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design.
• Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Experience with web services integration, specifically Mid-Server, SOAP and REST preferred
• The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
• Compensation may vary based on education, skills, experience and location.
• This is an exempt level role that may require more than 40 hours of work per week.
• Selected Candidate must be able to work Eastern Standard Hours.
What Would Be Nice To Have
• ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
• ServiceNow UI Builder Certification
The annual salary range for this position is $86,100.00-$172,300.00. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
What We Offer
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
• Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
• Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
• Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Basic Life & Supplemental Life
• Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
• Student Loan PayDown
• Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
• Skills Development & Certifications
• Employee Referral Program
• Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
• Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
• Mobility Stipend
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [email protected] All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.