Guidehouse is looking for a Salesforce in Washington – Apply Here!
Up to 25%
What You Will Do
Guidehouse has an exciting opportunity for Salesforce Consultants in a high-growth practice. You will be a key contributor on the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape. As a key team member on the project, you will guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions using our adaptive-agile methodology.
• Propose, implement, and manage the implementation of Salesforce solutions that meet business requirements
• Engage clients in sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements
• Document requirements in the form of use cases
• Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
• Design and participate in end-user acceptance testing
• Present solution options to customer, evaluating the pros and cons of declarative configuration against code and customization
• Perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping
• Participate in declarative system configuration and administrative tasks
• Provide technical and functional expertise to project teams
• Participate in training content development and administrator and end-user training delivery
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of Salesforce experience
• Minimum of one active Salesforce certification
• US Citizenship is contractually required for this role
• The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
• Compensation may vary based on education, skills, experience and location. Selected candidate must be local and able to work from one of the following offices: Tysons, VA (HQ); Washington DC; Tampa, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Huntsville, AL; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Boston, MA; Newark, NJ as needed. Client meetings may be required in-person.
• This is an exempt level role that may require more than 40 hours of work per week.
• Selected Candidate must be able to work Eastern Standard Hours.
What Would Be Nice To Have:
• Superior communication and client management skills
• Content knowledge – Experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions
• Analytical techniques – Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting the outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts
• System configuration – Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet client business needs, and participate in system configuration
What We Offer
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
• Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
• Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
• Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Basic Life & Supplemental Life
• Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
• Student Loan PayDown
• Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
• Skills Development & Certifications
• Employee Referral Program
• Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
• Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
• Mobility Stipend
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [email protected] All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.