Genworth is looking for a Angular in Raleigh – Apply Here!
Angular UI Developer, IT
Hybrid – Raleigh, North Carolina
Enact (ticker symbol ACT) is a mortgage insurance company with 3 simple values: Excellence, Improvement and Connection. We are looking for an Angular UI Developer to become a key contributor to the organization. If you desire teamwork, collaboration, direct access to the customer and a seat at the table, then Enact is the place for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment! You will be collaborating side-by-side with teammates and our business partners creating high-performing, quality solutions with modern cloud technologies. And you will be interacting with business stakeholders and other technical team members to develop and support critical applications for Enact. This role is for you if you have demonstrated success in software project delivery, leading application development technical efforts using a variety of tools, languages, frameworks, and technologies.
• Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment.
• Leverage industry best practices in design, development, and testing.
• Collaborate closely with team members, contractors and business partners to determine new features and develop user stories.
• Participate and lead code reviews with peers and managers.
• Develop and maintain automated test suites to ensure high-quality code deliverables.
• Experience in Angular version > 6 with deep understanding of industry adaptation and trends in angular
• Sound knowledge of CSS , SCSS and HTML designs preferably using bootstrap.
• Proficient in UX designs and sound knowledge of industry trends on UX
• Knowledge of AWS services , Docker containers and how to interact with them using AWS console, AWSCLI and should have used node sdk for AWS services.
• Experience with code collaboration and submitting, reviewing, and approving pull/merge requests.
• Knowledge of Spring boot Java Microservices.
• Knowledge of any component library like Kendo UI or Angular Material.
• Experience with code optimization and performance tuning.
• Experience with resilient application design and secure coding practices.
• Proficient in TDD on both angular and node using Jasmine and Karma.
• Familiar with GIT/BitBucket, Jira, SNOW or other code, process or ticking tools.
• Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
• A strong advocate for software engineering best practices and continuous improvement.
WHY WORK AT ENACT
• We have a real impact on the lives of the people we serve
• We work on challenging and rewarding projects
• We give back to the communities where we live
• We offer competitive benefits including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account options beginning your first day
• Generous Choice Time Off policy
• 12 Paid Holidays
• 40 hours of volunteer time off
• 401K Account with matching contributions
• Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
• Paid Family Leave
• Child Care Subsidy Program
Enact, operating principally through its wholly-owned subsidiary Genworth Mortgage Insurance Corp. since 1981, is a leading U.S. private mortgage insurance provider committed to helping more people achieve the dream of homeownership. Building on a deep understanding of lenders’ businesses and a legacy of financial strength, we partner with lenders to bring best-in class service, leading underwriting expertise, and extensive risk and capital management to the mortgage process, helping to put more people in homes and keep them there. By empowering customers and their borrowers, Enact seeks to positively impact the lives of those in the communities in which it serves in a sustainable way. Enact is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Through our values of Excellence, Improvement and Connection, the Enact team delivers on our mission to help more people realize the dream of homeownership. The positive impact we can have on our world inspires us to go the extra mile. We look at the bigger picture, always considering our customers’ processes and their borrowers’ experience. We work hard to anticipate all the effects our actions might have. That can make our work challenging, and also satisfying.
Are you the kind of person who’s always anticipating your customers’ needs? Always one step ahead, ready to catch that unexpected curveball? If so, you could thrive with us.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all hiring decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and business need. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.