General Dynamics Information Technology is looking for a UI Designer in Washington – Apply Here!
Type of Requisition : Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain : None
Job Family : Web Development
U SER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
Minimum Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, or other related field.
• Current HTML5 / XHTML and CSS certifications.
• 3 years of experience with the following :
• Sass or other CSS processors.
• Developing responsive design websites.
• debugging cross-browser rendering issues.
• Creating the basic structure and functionality of a site by converting comprehensive mockups and wireframes into working pages.
• Drupal site-building activities, including creating and modifying views, layouts, contexts, blocks, etc.
• Conducting usability site reviews and testing.
• Applying usability standards, responsive web design, and accessibility (508 and / or USWDS) compliance and their implementation into web design.
• Experience working in an Agile environment
COVID-19 Vaccination : GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions.
We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between.
Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Last updated : 2022-11-13