General Dynamics Information Technology is looking for a Drupal in Prince George – Apply Here!
Type of Requisition: Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Public Trust/Other Required: MBI (T2)
Job Family: Software Development
Seize your opportunity to make a personal impact as a Drupal Developer supporting The United States Postal Service (USPS) Office of Inspector General (OIG). GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. You will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. You will have a primary focus working as Drupal development expert responsible for administering / maintaining the OIGs Drupal environment and providing the OIG with highquality web and mobile application solutions.
HOW A DRUPAL DEVELOPER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
• Install and configure of LAMPstack based Drupal environments in a cloud environment
• Experience and knowledge in utilizing cloud providers, specifically Azure, Equinix, Amazon, and/or Aquilent
• Train and support government personnel on Drupal best practices and implementation of Drupal sites
• Custom PHP development to meet OIG business requirements
• Addressing and remediating security vulnerability findings in Drupal
• Administer, manage, and support LAMP stack environments (Ubuntu OS)
• Expert knowledge in the use of Drupal to build Enterpriselevel Web Applications and best practices within Drupal Community
• Advanced knowledge of databases administrations (MYSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
• Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
WHAT YOULL NEED TO SUCCEED:
• Required Experience :
• 5 years web development experience with indepth knowledge of PHP/MySQL/Drupal/JQuery
• Expert (handson) experience with:
• Minimum 5 years Drupal 7/8 development & administration (updates and upgrades)
• PHP 7 advance skillset
• HTML/CSS expert (HTML5 and CSS3 is strongly desired)
• Required Technical Skills :
• Experience in:
• Setting up / configuring Drupal environments
• Administering / managing LAMP stack Linux environments
• Successfully researching / remediating IT security vulnerabilities
• Government regulations pertaining to websites (e.g., 508 Compliance)
• Mobilefirst / responsive application design
• Moderate knowledge of Photoshop/Adobe CS (or similar editing software)
• Security Clearance Level : Ability to obtain a Public Trust
• Location : 100% Remote work within the US
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home 401K with company match
Comprehensive health and wellness packages
Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years. The selected candidate cannot have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days and no more than 180 cumulative days. We can only accept Green Card Holders or US Citizens for this program.
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.