Galaxy Digital is looking for a Crypto Analyst in New York – Apply Here!
Who We Are:
At Galaxy we are building products and services to help the world invest in economic progress. We believe crypto and blockchain innovations will permeate and improve all aspects of our global economy. Our vision is a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, we provide platform solutions custom-made for a digitally native ecosystem across multiple synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Galaxy’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of crypto enthusiasts, and institutional veterans focused on the future of finance and Web3. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
Additional information about the Company’s businesses and products is available on
What We Value:
We are a diverse team of free thinkers, and fast movers united to help investors and creators energize the global economy. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a culture of builders and overachievers and embrace high performance, transparent feedback, and a mission-first approach. Our culture shapes our way of working and gets us where we want to be.
• Seek Excellence.
• Be Selective To Be Effective.
• Be Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled.
• Disagree Transparently.
• Encourage Independent Decision-Making.
• Build Dream Teams.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate will have about 2 years of experience in an analytical role, with a strong background at trading organizations, preferably within the crypto sector or traditional financial services. The incumbent will be responsible for helping design, maintain and update various financial models to help Galaxy: (1) create forward looking financial projections; (2) run weekly reports and other ad-hoc analyses used to steer decision-making; (3) measure liquidity positions; and (4) understand any compliance requirements impact the business lines (e.g. 40 Act).
What You’ll Do:
• Develop deep expertise in drivers of Galaxy’s various business lines
• Translate that understanding into financial models that will be used to drive decision making
• Measure and monitor the business units’ performance vs their goals
• Provide analysis and other reports used to steer strategies and decisions
• Work to improve the efficiency of processes through automation
What We’re Looking For:
• 2+ years’ experience
• Experience with financial models, projections and their mechanics
• Strong analytical skills and working with large datasets in Excel
• Articulate between Income Statement and Balance Sheet; while providing a business story
• Intellectually curious self-starter, comfortable in ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
• Strong appetite for problem solving in a high growth business
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player with a can-do attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of cryptocurrency
• Experience working at a high growth startup / tech company a plus
What We Offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Hybrid/Flexible Working Arrangements
• Flexible Time Off (paid)
• 3% 401(k) company contribution
• Company-paid health and protective benefits for employees, partners, and other dependents
• Generous paid Parental Leave
• Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
• Free daily snacks and weekly lunches
• Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
• Employee Resource Groups
• Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
• Benefits may vary based on location
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact [email protected]