Solidity / Web3 Developer at Quantitative Systems
Location: New York
Our NFT platform utilizes the Flare Network increasing transaction speeds and reducing transaction costs in the NFT marketplace.
Our firm will leverage usage of the world’s main digital assets into the NFT.
We are looking for talented Solidity and web3 developers to assist with the
consolidation of the legal, design and our integration teams’ standards and ideals
onto the platform, along with your own NFT ideas and ideals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Work with other developer team members in the design, deployment, and
continuous improvement of core platform.
• Provide input into the short-term and long-term ambitions.
• Expand on the basic NFT marketplace template.
• Help create and innovative a new NFT marketplace platform
• Develop and host the marketplace for the next generation of NFT
artists content creators for the IoV.
• Work with teams across our firm in developing the marketplace.
• Continuously raise our standard of development by implementing best practice
and a close working relationship with the firm’s teams.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• A strong background in web3 applications and/or Solidity .
• A background in CS: algorithms; data structures; system design; and database
Moralis or other blockchain database is a plus.
• A history of unit testing or behavior driven development experience.
• A strong interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Candidates should have experience in some/all of the following languages and
• Web3.js; Solidity; Node.js; Python; React; and React Native
Smart Contract Developer at Career Developers, Inc.
Location: New York
About the job
Ethereum Blockchain Smart Contract Developer ( Full-Time ) ( Hybrid NYC )
Location: Hybrid in NYC
We are looking for skillsets that align with money markets, mortgage and lending, interest rates, and other areas of banking that are driven by payments.
We’re an Ethereum based Blockchain company
Must be able to code with regards to Smart Contracts and work along side our internal specialist
My Client is looking to hire a talented developer with a love for Blockchain and Smart Contracts to join our growing team.
In this role you will:
• Develop Ethereum smart contracts in Solidity
• Understand L1 and L2 chains, and have a deep understanding of the innards of various blockchains
• Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to build performant and robust blockchain-based solutions, and to develop integration design and estimates on design and development services
• Understand smart contract development cycles, truffle, and testing process
• Develop or contribute to the development of dApps and understanding of Web3.js
• Partner with product management to define the requirements and prototype and design new features
• Develop high-level and detailed user flow diagrams, wireframes, storyboards, mockups, and protos to effectively communicate interaction and functional design
• Be a key player in our agile process
• Interest in digital assets, decentralized finance, and cryptocurrencies
• BS degree in Technical expertise area (CS, Mathematics, etc)
• 4+ years of experience in building enterprise software and coding
• 1+ years of experience working on cloud software and
• 2+ year of experience with blockchain and smart contracts (Ethereum, Hyperledger, Solidity, Vyper, etc)
• Experience developing distributed systems
• Experience with Java, Python, Golang, or similar languages
• Hard-working, dedicated, data-driven
• Ability to excel both independently and work cross-functionally
• Demonstrated commitment to understanding and prioritizing the needs of the customer
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with agile tracking tools, CI / CD, GCP
For Remote Smart Contract Developer roles, visit Remote Smart Contract Developer Roles
Web3 – Smart Contract Engineer at Kinsei Talent
Location: New York
Our client is building an essential zk-rollup infrastructure for Ethereum. Their work is at the cutting edge of cryptography and blockchain technology. They are building the network, the first live oracle and the leading provider of robust data feeds to the ecosystem today. They are also pioneering computational feeds that combine high-quality, real-time market data in novel ways — entirely on-chain and verifiable by leveraging zero-knowledge computation. These advanced computational feeds will enable the next generation of DeFi protocols to go beyond what is possible today.
What you will do:
• Develop secure contracts that make up our entirely on-chain architecture (Cairo & Solidity)
• Create both internal and public tooling that will help us and the ecosystem move faster
• Create smart contracts on the Ethereum L1 that bridge over critical data, such as Uniswap TWAP rates or Aave overnight rates (Solidity)
• Think from first principles to tackle challenges at the cutting edge of cryptography, smart contracts and data – prioritizing safety and robustness
• You have deployed smart contracts to main net before that have significant traction (in terms of usage and/or TVL and/or transaction volume)
• >3y of professional experience, ideally at a VC-backed startup
• Please share your GitHub account, and if possible link to some of the smart contracts you’ve worked on
• Big bonus if you’ve experience with the Cairo programming language
• Be at the cutting edge of web3 and help build critical infrastructure for the future of Ethereum
• Learn together with a world-class team, and our friends at StarkWare and within the StarkNet ecosystem
• A fast-paced, no-bullshit work environment that has high expectations and helps you achieve them
• Work on a project that is growing extremely quickly and has a clear product-market fit in an existing market — while also pursuing moonshot opportunities to re-define trustless data fetching
• Above-market compensation and meaningful equity
For Remote Web3 – Smart Contract Engineer roles, visit Remote Web3 – Smart Contract Engineer Roles
DeFi Developer – Crypto Hedge Fund at SonicJobs
Location: New York
DeFi Developer needed for rapidly growing Crypto Hedge Fund backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Colin Callahan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 – $300,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in NYC, we are a small but well established research-driven, crypto-focused medium frequency systematic hedge fund that is backed by some of the highest profile investors in all of TradFi and Crypto! We are a team of the brightest, most distinguished professionals in the field, many of whom have published widely cited works in peer reviewed journals and we have earned the confidence of not only the aforementioned investors, but a consortium of the most influential partners and advisors as well.
Currently, we are looking for an exceptional DeFi Developer to join us as we begin growing exponentially! If you are looking to become part of an incredibly exciting, growing fund with virtually unlimited upside, we want to speak with you right away!
Why join us?
1. Phenomenal compensation package including carry, equity opportunities, etc.
2. Work with a tight-knit, all-star team and the brightest minds in the space.
3. Incredible growth potential!
You will be part of a small, nimble team that is an integral part in building out our on-chain presence. We are looking for talented Solidity and Rust Engineers with experience building complex protocols and tooling on-chain. You will be responsible for the end-to-end design and implementation of a number of important on-chain system components.
• Deep understanding of Solidity and the EVM
• Experience with Go
• Experience deploying smart contracts on various chains
• Good knowledge of on-chain security best practices
• Good knowledge of the Defi space and various project economics
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
For Remote DeFi Developer – Crypto Hedge Fund roles, visit Remote DeFi Developer – Crypto Hedge Fund Roles