SAP Life Sciences Technology Consulting Lead at Accenture
Location: Los Angeles
Accenture’s SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech for SAP when it comes to automation and AI. We help our clients apply intelligence to set their business apart and make them more proactive, predictive and productive – the power of the intelligent enterprise. Ready to learn as much as you can? We put strong emphasis on training our people on S/4HANA and all the new cloud products from SAP, both functionally and technically – with the support of our 70,000+ member community. It’s also nice to know our hard work doesn’t go unrecognized. We’ve got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we’re the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture’s SAP practice.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your human superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game.
• Use your pharmaceutical and medical device (nice to have) industry knowledge and technical expertise to decipher clients’ supply chain and manufacturing needs.
• Lead teams of consultants to advise clients on using SAP to build state-of-the-art solutions, leading sales pursuits and opportunity development of solutions powered by SAP tools such as SAP S4.
• Lead delivery of stand-out SAP Supply Chain and manufacturing (PP) solutions that meet your clients’ unique needs and position them for long-term success
• Build strong, trusting relationships with your clients’ senior leaders to help Accenture become the go-to partner in bringing their long-term vision to life
• Grow Accenture’s SAP practice by leading business development, proposal submission, and sales efforts
• Serve as an expert and thought leader in the Accenture SAP practice by continuing to build your own and your team’s expertise in SAP and organization Supply Chain and Finance
Here’s What You Need:
• Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP supporting pharmaceutical industry clients
• Minimum 1 end-to-end SAP S4 implementation, including project planning, estimation and solution architecture for pharmaceutical industry clients
• Minimum 2 years of experience in business development
• Experience managing teams of 15+, including offshore teams
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years’ work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6-year work experience
Bonus Points If:
• You have experience working with clients in the medical devices industry
• You have experience with or knowledge of pharmaceutical drug distribution
• You have deep understanding of Supply Chain Management as it relates to the pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880 – $190,099 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
For Remote SAP Life Sciences Technology Consulting Lead roles, visit Remote SAP Life Sciences Technology Consulting Lead Roles
SAP SuccessFactors Senior Manager AMS at Deloitte
Location: Los Angeles
Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes for some of the largest corporate entities in the world? Our team works to drive and support HR transformation through the operation and continuous innovation of the HR technology solutions to support business needs, create distinctive experiences and support adoption of HR technologies. We’re looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what’s possible.
Work you’ll do
As a SAP/SuccessFactors Senior Manager, you will use your knowledge and experience with SAP HCM and SuccessFactors technologies to help your clients maintain and optimize their system to fully realize their return on investment and improve HR processes, efficiencies and value provided to the business by:
• Client and Account Management: Managing day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors and Deloitte account team leaders
• Delivery: Leading teams to provide the highest quality application management solutions related to SAP HCM and/or SuccessFactors; maintaining a hands-on role to manage operational performance including SLAs, efficiency measures, demand planning and profitability; leading the team in the identification of business requirements, functional and process design, prototyping, testing, training and defining support processes and procedures
• Business Development: Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with the client and organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to or define proposal solutions and deal structure; lead and participate in defining new market offerings or automation tools
• Leadership: Performing the role of coach and mentor; provide input and guidance into the staffing process, participate in recruiting, retention and reward activities, provide leadership and support for the delivery team(s)
About Deloitte Consulting’s Human Capital As a Service
In today’s ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce
• Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Human Resources, Human Resources Information Management or other Human Resources related degrees
• 10+ years of experience configuring, implementing and/or supporting HR technologies
• Strong expertise in either SAP HCM or at least two SuccessFactors modules
• 4+ years’ experience leading teams or workstreams on larger implementations or AMS projects
• 4+ years’ experience leading global teams and defining deals/solutions for AMS services
• 4+ years’ experience leading or participating in business development and/or sales processes
• Ability to travel 10% – 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
• Consulting firm experience, preferably directly working for Big 4 firms supporting enterprise clients
For Remote SAP SuccessFactors Senior Manager AMS roles, visit Remote SAP SuccessFactors Senior Manager AMS Roles
SAP PI Architect – Remote at Infosys
Location: Los Angeles
This position will required a key player in engaging with business/functional team in providing best fit technical solutions while conforming to client’s and Infosys development standards. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
This position may require travel to project/clients location .
At least 7 years of SAP-PI/PO in Development and Support projects.
Experience with EAI Technologies in design and development
Design and development of Integration solutions using SAP-PI/PO
Knowledge of SAP-PI/PO Monitoring, Application Admin activities.
Knowledge of SAP-PI/PO Design Best practices, Error Handling Mechanism, SAP-PI/PO Architecture
Experience in preparing Component Design Specification from Architecture Design Document.
Experience in preparing Integration Requirements Specification & Technical Design specification from System Requirement document.
Design the interface and BPM workflows.
Migration Experience in SAP PI/PO projects.
Build interfaces in SAP PI and BPM flows using NWDS and eclipse tool.
Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues.
Experience to identify and propose business process and/or system enhancement and Technical Specifications.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
Proactive approach to problem solving.
Responsibility of large implementation team.
Onsite and offshore coordination
High Impact communication with senior stakeholders
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
For Remote SAP PI Architect – Remote roles, visit Remote SAP PI Architect – Remote Roles
SAP IXp Intern – Marketing at SAP
Location: Los Angeles
• Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together.
• We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work.
• We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
• The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
• Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
• Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
• Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
• As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification.
• From the back office to the boardroom,
• warehouse to storefront, on-premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
• SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
• The North America Marketing Intern will assist in the marketing planning and campaign execution for various marketing and communications activities including, direct marketing, event communications (physical and web-based), and e-marketing initiatives across North America.
• This will entail the development and support of marketing campaigns, newsletters, campaign reporting, calendar development, results analysis, and ongoing visibility into a campaign or tactic milestones.
• POSITION TITLE: SAP Intern – Marketing
• LOCATION: Newtown Square, PA – please note that roles will be remote until local guidelines ensure safe office reopenings
• EXPECTED START DATE TO END DATE: September 19, 2022 – March 31, 2023
• Supporting a specific Geography, Line of Business, Channel, or Audience marketing team
• Development of a specific campaign deliverable on time and to budget
• Interacting with subject matter experts related to SAP offerings including core ERP, line of business applications, mobility, and/or business analytics
• Completion of marketing tactic execution such as conducting an in-person event, a virtual event, email campaign, or social media program.
• Editing and producing quality communications materials for internal and/or external audiences
• Producing internally and/or customer-facing marketing collateral and/or newsletters
• Maintaining calendars of marketing activity
• Working with and managing agency resources for campaign execution
• Briefing tele-resources and/or writing call scripts to assure successful tactic follow-up
• Creating and maintaining of reporting and analysis of marketing tactic results
• Making effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
• Investigating a specific marketing process and recommending modifications
• Executing tasks related to core operations projects and/or process improvements
• We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious.
• You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
• Project Management, Detail-Oriented, Collaborative, Proactive, Deadline-Oriented
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Understanding of Marketing functions and processes related to creative development, direct marketing, social media, and online marketing environments.
• Project management and organizational skills, preferably in marketing competency
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to articulate messages clearly and net out key points
• Able to interact throughout various levels of the organization
• Prefer student to have completed at least on the previous co-op
• Require the student to commit to the entire co-op session
• Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
• To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees.
• We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
• SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
• If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:Careers.
• NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.
• LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.
• APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
• Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively.
• Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management.
• As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development.
• Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves.
• At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
• SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best.
• At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential.
• We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
• SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
• We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
• If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
• For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy.
• Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
• Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
• Requisition ID: 349721 | Work Area: Marketing | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid
For Remote SAP IXp Intern – Marketing roles, visit Remote SAP IXp Intern – Marketing Roles
SAP PTP Functional consultant at Diverse Lynx
Location: Los Angeles
Job Title SAP PTP Functional consultant
Job Description (Please provide summary of the position) :
Should have 10+ years of experience of implementing, rollouts, upgrade and migration of SAP for global organizations.
Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles CA
Minimum 2 to 3 years of implementation experience in S/4 HANA
Should have experience working in Mfg. industry with Automotive being an added advantage
Should have detailed knowledge of all the major business processes and functionality in the Procure to Pay (P2P) stream
Sourcing and Procurement
Warehouse & Inventory Management.
Integration knowledge between Purchase and other functional areas with specific reference to Finance, Production and logistics.
Deep understanding of complex legal and regulatory requirements, third party, Plant Abroad, Foreign Trade/ Intrastat and legacy data migration.
Hands on exposure on Data Cleansing and Conversion related activities
Training activities Training documents preparation, training key users or super users
Cut-Over activities identification and execution along with Go-live and Post Go-Live Support.
Click here to enter text.
Business Process Consulting that includes providing inputs on best practices
Good knowledge of requirement analysis, solution design, system set-up/configuration, testing in SAP Purchase modules
Define Integration points across functional areas
Define data requirements for the business processes
Define reporting requirements for the business processes
Identify required enhancements that is provided by the standard SAP application
Configuration of SAP application to do quick PoC and demonstrate to the business users
Good knowledge of requirement analysis, solution design, system set-up/configuration, testing in SAP PTP modules
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role.
We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
For Remote SAP PTP Functional consultant roles, visit Remote SAP PTP Functional consultant Roles
Cisco Analyst at Medtronic
Location: Los Angeles
• Position Description: Principal IT Business Systems Analyst – SAP Master Data for Medtronic, Inc. at its facility in Northridge, CA. Responsible for delivering and supporting IT solutions to support the Diabetes Business group.
• Apply functional knowledge and coordinate all implementation and configuration of SAP Warehouse Management/Materials Management/Logistics Execution/Production Planning/Sales & Distribution (WM/MM/LE/PP/SD) for analysis, design, configuration, testing, and support of complex IT systems.
• Debug SAP Advanced Business Applications Programming (ABAP) language and drive SAP implementation and upgrade project life cycle mgmt.
• Support existing and enhance new interface requirements from SAP Diabetes to other SAP Corporate Centerpiece & Non- SAP Systems including customized healthcare order entry system (AIDX), Sales Force, and Customer Relationship Mgmt. (CRM).
• Support affiliated SAP modules including Quality Mgmt. (QM) and Customer Service Mgmt. (CSM).
• Execute and monitor SAP Advanced Planner and Optimizer (APO)/ECC Process chains, Macros, and background jobs.
• Maintain and modify APO Interface (CIF).
• Support Data Migrations between SAP and Agile Product Lifecycle Mgmt. (PLM).
• Support integration between SAP and complaint mgmt.
• SaaS system to provide efficient, error-free and seamless data transmissions for regulatory reporting.
• Implement IT solutions to support Field Corrective Actions.
• Familiar with Legacy Systems Migration Workbench (LSMW) and Winshuttle to perform mass data load in SAP. Utilize SAP Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) with Intermediate Document (IDOC).
• Basic Qualifications: Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, and at minimum 5 years of experience in SAP business analysis.
For Remote Cisco Analyst roles, visit Remote Cisco Analyst Roles
Sales Account Executive – Academy Customer Success – Newtown Square at SAP
Location: Los Angeles
Position: Sales Account Executive – SAP Academy for Customer Success – Newtown Square
WE HELP THE WORLD RUN BETTER
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work.
We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – SAP ACADEMY FOR CUSTOMER SUCCESS – CANADA
WHO YOU’LL BECOME
Sales Account Executive
The Account Executive’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers. The Account Executive brings a point of view to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate SAP products. Your end-goal? To help companies of all sizes, solve their unique challenges – and run simpler.
As a Sales Account Executive within the SAP Academy for Customer Success, you will be responsible to:
Successfully complete a 9-month learning-apply program that enhances your support into the sales role, a critical customer facing function within our Customer Success Board Area.
Immerse yourself in a multi-dimensional, experiential learning with a focus on digital transformation, global intelligence, human skills, business and technology acumen, solution/industry knowledge, and strategy/tools/process.
Learn how to drive value across the customer lifecycle through solution adoption and ongoing renewals that foster account expansion.
Receive onboarding in your local market with on-the-job training and mentoring by a Senior Account Executives in the field.
You will have the opportunity to work both behind the scenes and directly with customers
The program will enrich your knowledge of what SAP as well as give you the professional experience to be ready to serve our customers. Upon successful completion of the program, you will move into a direct customer-facing sales role in your market and continue to receive mentoring and coaching support to accelerate your growth. Sales focus areas: Industry Account Executive (IAE), Solution Specialist, MidMarket Sales Executive (MMSE)
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
2-3 years’ work experience in a quota carrying sales environment in a technology company OR in a role with significant exposure to software/technology solutions.
Multi-dimensional experience: global experience, leadership role, athletics, entrepreneurial/self-starter, volunteerism, music.
Strong communication skills including fluency in English and local language.
Proficient interpersonal skills including, passion, curiosity, collaborative working style, effective listening skills, professional presence, and empathy.
Demonstrated ability to collaborate across diverse stakeholders and business functions.
Strong Business Acumen including demonstrated knowledge of business process and/or industries.
ABOUT SAP ACADEMY FOR CUSTOMER SUCCESS
The SAP Academy for Customer Success is a world-class training program that develops our next generation workforce by delivering an energizing and inspiring experience within a globally diverse environment. This dynamic 9-month program builds a foundation to jump start your career at SAP.
Join us for the opportunity of a lifetime, to develop a global peer network, partner and engage with customers to help solve their unique business challenges, and leverage world-class cloud-based products and services, all while earning a great salary and benefits.
SAPAcademyfor Customer Success #SAPSalesProgramG
17 We thoroughly reviewed the possibility of returning to in person and due to the unpredictable global situation, the classroom portion of the program will remain 100% virtual in 2023. Should these global factors positively shift, there is a slight chance a small portion of the program could be held in San Ramon, California in late Q3 of 2023. This decision will be made in Q1 2023.
SAP has implemented temporary changes to SAP’s internal transfer policy applicable to transfer offers made on or after August 1, 2022 and effective globally within SAP except in the following countries, where the new compensation is still effective as of the transfer date:
Germany, France, Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Czech Republic due Workers Council agreements or country laws. The policy change provides that if transfer offer includes a change in compensation, such change will be effective as of January 1, 2023 without retroactive application, regardless of the transfer start date. The successful candidate will continue to receive their current compensation until December 31,2022 assuming they remain in the role, and will remain eligible for the 2023 annual salary review in its ordinary timing.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power…
For Remote Sales Account Executive – Academy Customer Success – Newtown Square roles, visit Remote Sales Account Executive – Academy Customer Success – Newtown Square Roles
SAP Business One ERP Analyst at Dice
Location: Los Angeles
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Accede LLC, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
We are looking for our Direct Client Full Time Hire for “SAP B1 ERP Analyst” – Full Time – Los Angeles, CA (Onsite)
(U.S. Citizens and those who are authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. And we are able to sponsor at this time)
Salary: $100k-$140k/Annum + Benefits covered.
• Supply ERP configuration and analysis for business requirements to drive the design and implementation of new business processes
• Evaluate future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs.
• Lead and manage the organization’s ERP systems and EDI programs
• Support the following ERP modules: Finance, Sales, Customer Management, Supply Chain, Inventory Warehouse, MES and Production planning.
• Design and develop trading partner barcode shipping labels as per specifications.
• Manage change control, project coordination and performance monitoring
The resume should be more focused on “SAP Business One ERP Implementation Analyst”
• 2+ years of experience in Implementation of SAP Business One ERP
• 2+ years of experience in Development and Configuration in SAP Business One ERP
SAP Basis Architect -US Remote at Amgen
Location: Los Angeles
• *HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?**
You’ve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge you’ve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
• *Senior SAP Cloud Architect**
• *What you will do**
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role, you will help drive innovation in a highly integrated ERP landscape to efficiently deliver Amgen’s Global ERP solutions in a 24X7 regulated environment. You will be an integral member of a truly dynamic and exciting ERP platform team that provides services to multi-functional teams from different business functions and various countries in a complex organization with differences in language, culture, and time zones. Are you a seasoned technologist with a mind for crafting a connected planning and budgeting ecosystem to drive powerful financial insights? Come join our team and be a part of something new that we can be proud of!
• *Key responsibilities include:**
+ Provide technical guidance to the Basis team and the establishment of processes, tools, and standards to successfully carry out the platform activities
+ Operate, and maintain the ERP platform in alignment with Amgen IS City Planning Strategy
+ Assist in migrating and operating the OnPrem ERP platform to the cloud infrastructure such as AWS
+ Perform daily operational activities to improve the platform stability, including monitoring, solve, performance tuning, and actively leading problem determination with root cause analysis
+ Coordinate and complete the implementation of support packages, release upgrades, kernel upgrades, system refreshes, and other lifecycle activities of the SAP ecosystem leveraging automation capabilities of Solution Manager, LaMa, TDMS, ChaRM, etc.
+ Enforce cybersecurity strategy for continuous monitoring, prioritization, and the remediation of vulnerabilities in ERP platform
+ Collaborate with technical and infrastructure architects to help design, and develop the reference architecture for complex ERP solutions using technologies from the leading cloud service providers such as AWS
+ Develop a monitoring strategy for the application and the ERP infrastructure for performance and identify areas of improvement and address them on priority
+ Drive project activities such as configuring, deploying, testing, upgrading servers, hardware components, and software associated with them in the cloud environment
+ Be part of the DevOps team to lead continuous integration & delivery by using the automated infrastructure tools and standards to promote the new software conventions.
• *What we expect of you**
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The skilled technologist we seek is a highly motivated, collaborative leader with these qualifications:
• *Basic Qualifications:**
Master’s degree and 3 years of Information Systems experience
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of Information Systems experience
Associate’s degree and 8 years of Information Systems experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Information Systems experience
• *Preferred Qualifications:**
+ 8 or more years of architecture and administration experience in SAP Basis: planning, sizing, designing complex landscapes, upgrades, and cloud migration
+ Certified SAP Basis architect that can drive automation & integration capabilities of SAP and non-SAP systems OnPrem and in Cloud, SAP BTP, Ariba CIG, Data Intelligence, Fiori, etc.
+ Extensive hands-on experience with the SAP landscape, specifically in installing, configuring, and supporting systems such as SAP ECC (SoH), S/4 HANA, ATTP, GTS, GRC, BW, ATC, Gateway, PO, Portal, GIS, Redwood, Onapsis, and third-party software add-ons in cloud and hybrid scenarios incorporating high availability technologies and disaster recovery capabilities
+ Experiences handling SAP instances demonstrating hyperscaler services. e.g., AWS services such as EC2, VPC, EBS, EFS, S3, load-balancers, CloudFormation, etc.
+ HANA database administration, printer administration, job administration, and barcode scanner (RF Guns) administration
+ Unix administration expertise to support high-availability cluster solutions for SAP systems (load-balancing, disaster recovery, etc.)
+ Exposure or experience working with SAP LaMa to automate and orchestrate administration
+ Knowledge and experience in managing and administering SAP systems in the validated (GxP) and SOX environments with a solid focus on quality
+ Knowledge of agile software development practices and experience working in DevOps teams maximizing agile tools such as Jira
+ Ability to communicate clearly with peers, customers, and the management
• *Some of the vast rewards of working here**
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
+ Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
+ A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
+ Generous Total Rewards Plan—comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits—with compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
• *Apply now**
• *for a career that defies imagination**
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you’ll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.
For Remote SAP Basis Architect -US Remote roles, visit Remote SAP Basis Architect -US Remote Roles
Technology Sector SAP Finance/BRIM Senior Manager at Deloitte
Location: LOS ANGLS Air Force Base
Technology Sector SAP Finance/BRIM Senior Manager
Our Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry practice is powered by one of the world’s largest groups of specialists, alliances with more than 100 global companies, and services shaping the most recognized TMT brands-and helping those brands navigate and thrive in the digital world.
Fueled by emerging technologies and trends such as AI, anything-as-a-service (XaaS), cloud, and edge computing, the technology industry continues to define our thriving future. We serve companies across multiple sub-sectors including software, computer hardware, networking equipment, semiconductor and IT services.
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
• Supply Chain
• Customer and Sales Operations
• Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
Work You’ll Do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you’ll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. You will contribute to the firm’s growth and development in a variety of ways including:
• Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
• Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
• Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop “thoughtware” and “point- of-view” documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
• Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
• 10 plus years of experience serving clients in the Technology sector including software, computer hardware, networking equipment, semiconductor and IT services. Industry experience is a must for this position.
• 10 plus years of relevant consulting experience in a professional services environment, with a large or boutique consulting firm, or serving as an internal consultant within industry.
• SAP Billing Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) / Hybris Billing experience
• Convergent Charging (CC), Convergent Invoicing (CI/FICA), or Subscription Order Management (SOM)
• Demonstrated experience successfully leading at least 5 SAP implementations from planning through go-live
• Demonstrated ability to lead discussions with Clients, SAP, SAP Partners, Developers, and Architects
• Experience in managing and developing people and high performing teams
• Experience leading presales, proposal, and RFPs
• Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Immigration: Limited sponsorship may be available
• Greenfield implementation experience
• Solid understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework
• Experience delivering projects using Agile Methodology
• SAP S/4HANA experience
• Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
• Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
• Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership, including the desire and eagerness to mentor and assist in the professional development of junior staff members
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 115012
For Remote Technology Sector SAP Finance/BRIM Senior Manager roles, visit Remote Technology Sector SAP Finance/BRIM Senior Manager Roles