Salesforce Developer / Architect – Fulltime — NYC / AZ at Dice
Location: New York
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Kavyos Consulting Inc, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
• Direct Hire Fulltime with Client *********
Location: New York, NY / Phoenix AZ (Candidates must be local, Hybrid Onsite)
Hybrid Position ( Needs to be onsite for 2 days )
We are looking for engineers with a strong foundation, which you can demonstrate through a combination of formal education, self-learning, own projects or a formal working experience. If you are not willing to learn and write code, then this is not the job for you. Please note that we are open to this role being performed in a fully remote manner.
• Develop and implement Salesforce declarative solutions, customizations, applications, extensions and integrations to deliver solutions that impact multiple platforms and products
• Perform code reviews, ad-hoc pair programming; contribute to iterative improvement of tools, automation and practices used by team
• Develop and improve our CI/CD workflow tools and processes
• Perform ongoing refactoring of code, utilize visualization and other techniques to fast-track concepts, and deliver continuous improvement
• Promote inner sourcing
• Lead and mentor a team of 5-8 junior engineers
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people of all ages and diverse backgrounds
• Ability to analyze business requirements and architect/estimate solutions at various scales
• Learn new technologies and drive opportunities for adoption
• Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with product partners and engineering teams in our ecosystem
• Facilitate discussions to identify alternative or different approaches to solve problems, break down barriers and drive resolution of conflicts to ensure productivity of the team
Our ideal candidates demonstrate a strong work ethic, general engineering skills and enjoy learning.
• BS degree or higher in computer science or related field
• 8+ years of experience in software engineering
• 6+ years of Salesforce Developer Experience
• 6+ years of experience on an agile development team using a modern programming language (Apex/Java/C#/Scala/Python/Go)
• Experience in leading discovery, definition and solutioning of complex requirements for a minimum of 6 cloud engagements
• Multiple Salesforce implementations (8+ preferred)
• Strong knowledge and prior experience in implementing Sales cloud, Service cloud and SFDX
• Experience implementing 1+ customer community and 1+ partner community
• Strong knowledge of Application, data security and finance related compliance standards
• Strong knowledge of microservices, Function as a Service, RESTful API development
• Enterprise scale engineering experience (Industry standard build/test/deploy tools, e.g., Git, Bitbucket, SVN, Stack overflow, Jenkins, Maven, XLR, Jacoco, JMeter, Copado, Circle ci)
• Salesforce Platform App Builder, Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Developer, Sales Cloud consultant certifications are a must
• Able to craft simple, elegant, and comprehensive solutions
Nice to Have Skills:
• Salesforce system architect and application architect certifications
• Big Data, MuleSoft, Heroku and Tableau
• Prior experience implementing and integrating Marketing cloud solutions
– provided by Dice
For Remote Salesforce Developer / Architect – Fulltime — NYC / AZ roles, visit Remote Salesforce Developer / Architect – Fulltime — NYC / AZ Roles
Salesforce Developer at Epik Solutions
Location: New York
This role requires 2 days a week in office, location is 300 West 57th St, New York, NY, 10019
Relevant Experience: 4+ years
Full Time Role
•Proven experience of application design and development experience
•Minimum 3 years of experience developing and customizing Salesforce.com application via web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
•2+ years of working with clients and vendors developing solutions and supporting projects from requirements gathering to release management
•Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications
•Manage multiple assignments and deadlines
Roles & Responsibilities:
•Manage day to day development activities on the salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
•Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery
•Configure the Salesforce.com application based on the business requirements
•Apply best practices and experience to build Salesforce.com applications.
•Develop estimates for projects
•Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
•Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis
Salesforce Developer at CBL Solutions
Location: New York
Job Description: Salesforce Developer
• Designs software solutions based on business requirements
• Develops applications using approved languages and frameworks
• Develops, executes, and documents unit test plans
• Assists in the deployment of new modules, upgrades, and fixes to the production environment
• Validates deployment
• Participates in defect and incident root cause analyses
• Provides production support
• Provides active and constructive communication with other developers to gather and share knowledge throughout the team
• Supports and/or executes all testing efforts across the life cycle
• Researches, analyzes, and recommends solutions for problems and/or applies operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities until permanent solutions can be implemented
• Reviews modules and fixes defects found by quality assurance teams
• Assists in defining development guidelines and standards
• Salesforce Developer with 3+ years using the following tools and technologies::
• Salesforce: Salesforce Lightning Framework, Tableau CRM, Tableau, Salesforce Lightning Design System, Workflows & Approvals, Flows, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Apex Web Services, Report & Dashboards, Data Loader, Tableau
E-Verified Company to process your STEM extension.
will file H1B and initiate the GC process for the eligible candidates.
We have an Aggressive marketing team who can place you in a quick time
Senior Platform Engineer – Salesforce at Capital One
Locations: VA – Richmond, United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaSenior Platform Engineer, Salesforce
We are seeking a highly creative and intellectually curious Senior Platform Engineer to be instrumental in contributing to Capital One’s Human Resources tools and infrastructure. In this role, you will work independently and collaborate across multiple teams to accomplish organizational goals. You will be part of a team that specializes in building and maintaining systems that enable Capital One’s internal associates to become more productive and achieve their personal and professional goals. As part of an HR Tech team that’s leading the next wave of technology modernization, you will play an integral part in advancing Capital One’s engineering and operational excellence.
– Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
– Continuously improve software engineering practices
– Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
– Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
– Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
– Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity.
– At least 2 years experience in Salesforce Administration
– At least 2 years experience in developing features, configurations and implementation in Salesforce
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
– 1+ years of experience with AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, or another cloud service
– 1+ years of experience in at least one of the following: Salesforce development with Apex, Native, VisualForce, Lightning framework, SOQL
– 1+ years of experience in Agile practices
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at (see below) . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to (see below)
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
For Remote Senior Platform Engineer – Salesforce roles, visit Remote Senior Platform Engineer – Salesforce Roles
Salesforce Developer at HAN Staffing
Location: New York
Need to be day one onsite – 3 days a week (Hybrid)
We can work only W2 – No corp-corp
Multiple Salesforce Positions
• Salesforce Developer
• Salesforce Business Analyst
• Salesforce DevOps
Salesforce Sr Admin at Capgemini
Location: New York
Job Title: Sr. Salesforce Administrator
Location: San Francisco, CA / NYC, NY
Travel/Relocation/Remote: Relocation – Hybrid based model
Capgemini is seeking Sr. Salesforce Administrator
Role: Salesforce Admin
• Main Responsibilities
o Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce.
o Maintain users, roles, profiles, security settings, access settings, sharing rules etc.
o Serve as one of the primary administrators for the Salesforce CRM environment
o Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and process builders.
o Investigate and resolve production problems and coordinate/follow up with SF Support
o Create documentation, cookbooks and training material for our support groups
o Provide ongoing Salesforce platform support and collaborate on enhancements to the platform
o Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a constantly changing work environment.
o Collaborate with BAs and help with end-to-end testing of platform in QA/UAT prior to release.
o Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
o Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts in accordance with sales territories.
o Research changes in upcoming releases of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity. Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
o Required: Salesforce Administrator Certification (CRM)
o 3-5 years experience in Salesforce Administration
o 3-5 years experience on Service Cloud
o Prior experience with Salesforce Lightning and Field Service Lightning (FSL)
o Deployment tools – Gearset, Data Loader
o Experience on AppExchange installation, configuration and maintenance
o Prior development experience is highly recommended
o Excellent communication and analytical skills
o Ability to think outside the box to complete tasks and objectives
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
For Remote Salesforce Sr Admin roles, visit Remote Salesforce Sr Admin Roles
Salesforce Solutions Engineer, Alliances Manager at PwC
Location: New York
*Specialty/Competency:* Salesforce.Industry/Sector:* Not Applicable.Time Type:* Full time.
Travel Requirements:* Up to 80% A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location. To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: + Develop new skills outside of comfort zone. + Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively. + Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
+ Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations. + Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations. + Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
+ Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making. + Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients. + Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
+ Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points. + Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct Job Requirements and Preferences* :.Basic Qualifications* :.Minimum Degree Required* : Bachelor Degree.
Minimum Years of Experience* : 5 year(s).Certification(s) Required* : SFDC Cloud certifications.Required Knowledge and Skills* : SFDC Cloud implementation experience.
Preferred Qualifications* :.Degree Preferred* : Master Degree.Preferred Fields of Study* : Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems.
Certification(s) Preferred* : One or more of the following Salesforce.com certifications: Certified Administrator, Certified Developer, or Certified Sales/Service Consultant.Preferred Knowledge/Skills* : Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of sales professionalism, specializing in understanding all of the technical aspects of a product/solution and explaining them to potential clients.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of consulting on product/solution development, and articulating product/solution features to customers during live demonstrations, including the following areas: + Leading and mentor team of solution engineers to support pursuits and exceed our revenue targets; + Leading and demonstrations technical presentations to explain to customers how the products and services work; + Working with the customers and Engineers to ensure the solution meets the business requirements; + Supporting team in online/in-person pursuit efforts and deliver proposed solution to customers; + Presenting and articulate products strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages; + Understand the needs and pains of the customer and then to link them to a set of products/solutions; + Understanding of all Sales & Marketing materials that exist; + Coordinating with account teams and client stakeholders to set expectations for what data will be needed from them to activate, procurement of that data, and loading it into systems (where applicable) as part of client onboarding processes; + Collaborating with sector engagement teams to understand new features and functionality that could drive future Activation needs; + Utilizing program and project management skills and ability to self direct work; + Managing technology projects; and + Working with SAFe, JIRA, and Confluence. At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager. \.
For Remote Salesforce Solutions Engineer, Alliances Manager roles, visit Remote Salesforce Solutions Engineer, Alliances Manager Roles
Salesforce Engineer at Pnrstatusirctc
Location: New York
Location New York City, New York, United States 10118
AWS is seeking a Salesforce Engineer to support its growing Global Infrastructure teams. This rapidly-growing business within Amazon offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. As the Salesforce Engineer, you will be the primary point of contact for multiple user groups and global teams who require development, maintenance, configuration, reporting, and training.
You will also interface with various teams and produce reporting needed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. You will work directly with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the platform.
You will also drive the automation of processes, develop new applications, and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our environment. This includes technical design, development, configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other Amazon databases/systems.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, take full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
• Working with Lightning Framework, Lightning components, Lightning events, and Salesforce Lightning Design system.
• Development, configuration, and administration of Salesforce and integration with other Amazon databases/systems.
• Working in agile development methodologies with Service and Sales Cloud implementation.
• Support cross systems and related integration across the native Salesforce ecosystem.
• Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, and implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration
• Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in iterative release cycles.
• Perform analysis of business processes and technical requirements, and implement solutions that support business.
• Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, and guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling, and monitoring.
• Gather business requirements from a diverse number of users and translate requirements into scalable solutions.
• Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation
• Mentor peers via code review and ad hoc assistance.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as C , C , Java, Python, Golang, PowerShell, Ruby
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
• 5+ years of Salesforce development experience using Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, and SOSL, Lightning component frameworks, triggers, batch apex, and Salesforce APIs.
• 5+ years of experience in Salesforce point and click configuration using workflows, validation rules, roles & profiles, reports, and dashboards.
• 2+ years as lead or technical architect of Salesforce
• Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs, Mulesoft, third-party integration tools, and ETL with Salesforce.
• Demonstrative success with at least two large Salesforce custom-build applications.
• Experience in building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
• Ability to communicate risks and solutions to business owners.
• Experience designing, architecting, implementing, and/or operating within AWS.
• Enabling information security as a core competency in Amazon’s use of third-party cloud services.
• A results-oriented person with a delivery focus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
For Remote Salesforce Engineer roles, visit Remote Salesforce Engineer Roles
Salesforce Business Analyst_ Day1 onsite job in NY_W2 only at ANB Sourcing LLC
Location: New York
Salesforce Business Analyst
NYC, NY (Day1 onsite job, Need local or nearby consultant only)
Note: Need only visa independent W2 consultant
Skills and Experience Required:
5 years in a large organization or major consulting organization focused on a Business Analysis within the Equity, Fixed Income or Investment Banking businesses
implementation and integration experience, including different business systems as well as working with integration tools
Excellent attention to detail and thorough documentation skills
Hands on experience configuring Salesforce, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 – $60.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Visa Status & Current Location:
Salesforce Business Analyst: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of ANB Sourcing LLC. Please note ComputerJobs – NY Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.
For Remote Salesforce Business Analyst_ Day1 onsite job in NY_W2 only roles, visit Remote Salesforce Business Analyst_ Day1 onsite job in NY_W2 only Roles
Salesforce Data Analyst at Balance Diversity Staffing
Location: New York
Position’s official Title – Salesforce Data Analyst
Pay – $175,000 – $200,000 / YR
New York – Hybrid
To get data in and out of Salesforce, ability to support and administer the firm’s Salesforce environment, and act as the Business Development team’s single point of contact in recommending areas of improvement. Candidates must have both Salesforce administration and data analysis experience. Breakdown of responsibilities is 60% data analysis and 40% Salesforce administration, may change as needs dictate.
Client is seeking an experienced Salesforce Data Analyst with at least 5 years of professional work experience to serve as the Technology partner for all things related to data and Salesforce functionality for the recruiting teams in the Business Development group. This role has the responsibilities for administering, optimizing and championing the effective use of the Salesforce platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Enterprise Applications team is responsible for the support, development and integration of a broad portfolio of enterprise platforms consisting of but not limited to Salesforce, Workday Financials and HCM. This includes developing, owning and executing on the product strategy and roadmap to enable business goals and objectives.
The Business Development team is responsible for hiring all investment professionals into Client’s Discretionary Long/Short business. This team is responsible for finding, interviewing, and hiring Financial Analysts and Portfolio Managers. As a key partner to this team, you are on the front lines of the recruiting efforts and will gain exposure to key stakeholders across the Firm.
5 or more years of data analysis experience
Expertise and in-depth experience in Salesforce CRM are a must. Strong preference for Salesforce Administrator experience / certification
Prior experience with recruitment and sourcing data preferred
Proven track record of successfully delivering large data-centric projects
Working knowledge of financial information services (FactSet, Bloomberg, etc.)
Strong knowledge of databases (relational and non-relational)
Experience with various data and technology stacks (MS SQL Server, Cloud (AWS S3), ETL Tools, Reporting and Data Visualization tools such as Tableau)
Experience with database management systems (SQL server, Oracle, MySQL) and logical and physical database design
Basic experience with SQL, Python, R, Alteryx, or other data analytic programming languages or tools
Strong data analysis skills, including complex queries, performance tuning, and expertise in a variety of approaches (e.g., relational, dimensional, unstructured)
Strong communication skills with the ability to convey information to both technical and non-technical colleagues
Strong project management skills with an ability to prioritize appropriately
Strategic mindset with the ability to develop insights from data sets and create meaningful actions from the data analysis
Commitment to the highest ethical standards
Strong attention to detail
A self-starter, who is organized and flexible to adapt to evolving requirements
As a member of the Enterprise Applications team embedded within Business Development (“BD team”), you will collect, review, and analyze recruiting data (within Salesforce and other sources) to provide key insights and action items for the recruiting teams. Specifically, you will:
Administer Salesforce configuration, dashboards, reports, and custom features as well as creating Business Requirement Documents for larger Salesforce projects
Act as the Salesforce subject matter expert to assist with system testing, signoff and production releases
Provide training to the BD team to drive adoption of the platform as well as new functionality and process changes as needed
Recommend new solutions and optimization opportunities in alignment with business requirements
Engage with BD team to promote data management and Salesforce best practices and document department operational system usage
Be responsible for maintenance and organization of BD team infrastructure related to candidate data and sourcing efforts
Sit with the BD team to get immersive experience in day-to-day activities and needs related to candidate data and processes
Serve as the point person to liaise between BD, tech and other data-related stakeholders at the Firm
Develop creative solutions to get more out of the data that we collect from interviews
Create a data management framework to govern data input standards, data quality, and integrity controls
Develop Tableau reports (or like reporting tools), and model vendor data sets into well-constructed databases
Source, deploy, and model third party datasets regarding hedge funds, investment management, and regulatory filings
Responsible for data vendor relationships – existing and future
Act as a team player to support general day to day needs of the broader team and provide backup for colleagues when needed