Release manager / TEM manager at Capgemini
Location: New York
Job Title: Release Manager / TEM Manager
Location: Cincinnati, OH (onsite)
DevOps and strong Release Management skill.
• Understanding of ServiceNow, database, networking and CICD pipelines fundamentals.
• Experience in API testing using postman
• Well versed in one programming language (Nodejs, PowerShell/shell scripting preferred)
• Ability to integrate different tools and orchestration using Jenkins
• Ability to troubleshoot integrations/connectivity issues independently.
• Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting integration issues
• Experience in APM Tools -Dynatrace, Splunk
• Good to have- Version one, IBM optim knowledge, Plutora
Good to Have Skills:
• Strong Knowledge on Unix, Linux / Unix/ windows Application support
• Good Knowledge in CI/CD , Devops and SCM tools – Bamboo, Ansible, Git,
• Codefresh, Jenkins, Artifactory, Udeploy, Splunk, Appdynamics, Grafana, ITRS
• Work experience in CI/CD automation, scripting – shell, perl, python..etc
• Excellent experience in troubleshooting, Debugging and Support.
• Experience in OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker
• Work experience in GCP and AWS cloud
• Test Environment monitoring
• Good Application support experience
• Build and deployment skills – ANT, Maven
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
For Remote Release manager / TEM manager roles, visit Remote Release manager / TEM manager Roles
Technical Release Manager II (Remote) at Believe Digital
Location: New York
Before TuneCore, artists needed to be signed to a record label to sell their music online. In 2006, we democratized the industry by partnering directly with digital stores and streaming platforms to enable any musician to sell their songs worldwide while, keeping 100% of their sales revenue. Today, TuneCore is the leading music digital distribution service for independent artists worldwide and headquartered in Brooklyn, NY, TuneCore is owned by Paris based, global digital music company Believe. The company raised €300 million when it went public on June 10, 2021 and is now actively investing in the continued growth of the business.
We have made it our mission to best serve artists and labels at each stage of their development in the digital world. We are a company who cares deeply about our people and our creator community, advocating for diversity, equity, and inclusion across all of our platforms and throughout our business. Innovation inspires and pushes us to work hard for our artists, while collaboration drives the way we work; as well as how we approach our company’s social responsibility.
Join TuneCore as we embark on the next phase of innovation in the music industry. Lead the team that will bridge creators’ unmet and evolving needs by building the tools and services that they can’t live without and make their lives better.
TuneCore Engineering develops web applications in the music space supporting our talented customers and internal operations. As a Technical Release Manager, you will be the scrum master/project manager for up to 2 scrum teams as as well as coordinate technical releases that benefit our core business and talented end-users. You will interact with internal stakeholders, product managers, engineers as part of managing projects to the finish line. Our unique role crosses from the arena of managing process and delivery into the technical arena of CI/CD release management.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy release manager to help drive the evolution of our web platform in coordination with our engineering team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in agile (scrum) project management for delivery on the web, have some experience in a technical capacity, be an excellent communicator, and possess a keen mind for optimizing process and workflows.
o Manage all agile ceremonies including, daily stand-up, backlog grooming, user story writing sessions, bi-weekly sprint planning/poker, and other project related rituals with a self- motivated drive to succeed.
o Cultivate broad expertise in the team’s subject matter, including business and technical systems supporting them.
o Oversee and coordinate release and build automation, CI/CD or related functions
o Actively identify technical or process improvement opportunities, and partner with Engineering to implement them.
o Assist team in problem identification and employ mitigation strategies for technical risks.
o Facilitate timely communications to stakeholders in planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the portfolio.
o Ensure that decisions and outstanding tasks as they relate to projects are properly documented.
o Coordinate with Product managers on the final roadmap and backlog for technology initiatives.
o Deliver projects aiming for high quality.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related discipline or equivalent work experience.
· Must have 5+ years of experience working as a scrum master delivering agile projects designed for the web
· Ideally, 3+ years of experience as a scum master with a software engineering team or CD/CI release management experience with AWS pipeline or equivalent
· Significant exposure to JIRA and a keen sense of how to optimize its usage to deliver
· Strong communication skills & attention to detail with the ability to interact with stakeholders and vendors reporting roadmaps, status and risks
· Ability to perform under pressure with a sense of humor
· Possess team-building, motivating, and conflict-resolving qualities
· Working knowledge of the basics of web delivery and the underlying systems in order to get a project out the door
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline preferred
TuneCore is a team of creators, for creators. Our mission is to support our artists and labels at every stage of their careers. Our driving forces are respect, expertise, fairness, transparency and our values include collaboration and innovation. As global citizens, we believe that if we build more diverse, equitable and inclusive teams across our company, we will collectively create and offer more innovative solutions and better serve our artists, labels, partners, and employees.
We strive to build a company that reflects the communities we serve and embraces the diversity of the world we live in, where each person’s unique perspective is valued, and where everyone has the same opportunities and is supported in their personal and professional growth. From our hiring practices to the culture we create and nurture, we are committed to listening, learning and evolving.
We join with our parent company, Believe in supporting the company’s Ambassadors program, made up of TuneCore team members stepping outside their roles to bring the company together on issues they care about, both local and global. These TuneCore ambassadors work towards the goals of communicating best practices, proposing and leading concrete initiatives and actions.
Key initiatives and programs include:
• Believe for People, focused on diversity and equality for all people and working towards a more inclusive workplace
• Believe for Parity, whose goals are true equality between women and men in the workplace and to fight against discrimination
• Believe for Planet, which operates as an internal think tank on environmental issues. Their mission is to limit the carbon footprint and any environmentally negative impact of the company and its employees
With equality in mind, TuneCore and Believe partnered with leading entertainment and media analysis research firm MIDiA Research for a groundbreaking study on the underrepresentation of female creators in the music industry. The study sheds light on the challenges and experiences of women and uncovers why there is a wide disparity between male and female creators. 2021 was the inaugural year for the report and it will be updated annually. Our intent for this study is to inspire meaningful change in the industry.
Recognition and Awards:
• A2iM’s 2021 Libera Awards, recognizing the best in independent music
• Billboard 2021 International Power Players
• Billboard 2021 Indie Power Players List
Benefits & Perks: At TuneCore we’re committed to the wellbeing of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Paid Time Off including vacation, holidays, paid bereavement, and unlimited paid sick days, “Wellness Fridays” year round (close at 1pm on Fridays), week-long company-wide week off between Chrismas and New Years – every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
• Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents – because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
• Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment – Your health comes first.
• 401k match – an investment in your future.
• Company wide events, outings and volunteer days – we have team spirit and know how to have fun!
• Hybrid Work – employees have the option to work predominantly remotely and work from the office 7 days per month on a flexible schedule organized at the department level, in accordance with Company policies.
• Learning and development opportunities and career development trainings – We believe in promoting and growing our leadership from within the company and pracively invest in our people.
• Exclusive employee free distribution subscription – to ensure you experience the magic of releasing music worldwide (and give us valued feedback!).
Free concert tickets to TuneCore artist’s shows – Giving our teams a front row seat to the music we distribute worldwide and support our incredible artists while we’re at it.
TuneCore and Believe are Equal Opportunity Employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For Remote Technical Release Manager II (Remote) roles, visit Remote Technical Release Manager II (Remote) Roles
Release Manager at Capgemini Government Solutions
Location: New York
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Release Manager positions to join our team in DC metro area. The Release specialist is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. The successful candidate will support release management for a Salesforce implementation. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS’ capabilities serving our clients.
As a Release Manager, you will:
• Perform specific release management duties.
• Work directly with seasoned Salesforce team to integrate Salesforce into the customer working environment.
• Use release management tools for Salesforce.
• Support diverse development community, develop security models and RACI matrix to satisfy customer.
• Have expertise in mix of self-service release management tools
• Support related to release management tool sets.
• U.S. citizenship is required.
• Eligible to obtain and maintain a Government security clearance.
• Bachelor’s Degree or at least 4 years of related experience.
• Experience with Salesforce Change Sets and/ages.
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI-CD)
• Experience with VCS (Version Control Systems)
• Demonstrated experience with the full release management lifecycle including scheduling, coordinating, and the management of releases on the Salesforce platform
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple sandbox environments across multiple orgs
• Demonstrated experience TFS or other Salesforce ALM tool
• Demonstrated experience with managing change sets or other change management processes
• Experience with Jenkins CI, Selenium or Apex is desired.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills required to support O&M and Development teams and other relevant parties throughout the release cycle
• Ability manage release calendars and schedules for multiple vendors and multiple environments.
• Ability to monitor deployment process noting any deployment (timeline) delays and reconcile them in a quickly
• Provide guidance on best practices and industry lessons learned specific to Salesforce.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification is desirable.
• 4+ years of experience with Salesforce administration and release management.
• In depth understanding of , Visual force, Apex, controllers, Triggers, and Apex Data Loader.
• Experience with multiple Salesforce implementations with at least 1 Release role within a federal government implementation.
• Experience creating and delivering workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, , and Visualforce.
• Experience with project scoping and demo preparation experience in federal government settings.
• Experience with SSO and web services integration.
• Experience with Data migration.
• Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Market Cloud.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is front of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about ..
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values:
Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, r characteristic protected by law.