Release Coordinator at TheScore
• theScore, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PENN Entertainment , empowers millions of sports fans through its digital media and sports betting products.
• Its media app ‘theScore’ is one of the most popular in North America, delivering fans highly personalized live scores, news, stats, and betting information from their favorite teams, leagues, and players.
• theScore’s sports betting app ‘theScore Bet Sportsbook & Casino’ delivers an immersive and holistic mobile sports betting and iCasino experience.
• theScore Bet is currently live in the Company’s home province of Ontario.
• theScore also creates and distributes innovative digital content through its web, social and esports platforms.
• Assist and/or coordinate Release Management and Quality Assurance administrative activities Update various Release and QA documentations, artifacts, host meetings, take notes and follow up items as required Assist with forward planning the release windows and cycles across the company.
• Assist with following up on risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
• Assist with coordinating weekly mobile app and backend service releases across different feature teams and third parties Assist with daily communications for all key project plans, statuses, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
• Work with QA, Development, DevOps and Product to ensure that development projects adhere to the release process and change procedure guidelines.
• Prepare and maintain release artifacts and ensure accuracy Assist with end to end oversight of release delivery and required release management activities Assist with facilitating the Release Go/No Go meetings, CAB meetings and providing regular status updates to all stakeholders Assist with overseeing production deployments and maintenance activities Assist with QA activities and/or test execution as needed Other duties as required.
• Degree in computer science/engineering, or equivalent knowledge and/or experience.
• Previous release and/or project management experience, (understanding of project management and release management principles preferred).
• Effective communication and previous experience interfacing with regulatory authorities Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
• Demonstrated effective leadership, time management and analytical skills.
• , automating tests at the unit, experience working at startups, Chatbot programming, passion for sports and/or esports.
• Competitive salary with Employee Share Purchase Plan. Comprehensive
• Fun, relaxed work environment.
• Education and conference reimbursements.
• Top of the line office hardware.
• Parental leave top up.
• Opportunity for career progression and mentoring others.
• theScore is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
For Remote Release Coordinator roles, visit Remote Release Coordinator Roles