Release Manager at Capgemini Government Solutions
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for the Salesforce Release Manager position. The Release Manager is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. The successful candidate will support release management for a Salesforce implementation. The successful candidate will be able to apply and grow their skillset with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS’ capabilities in serving our clients.
As a Release Manager, you will:
• Perform specific release management duties and PM responsibilities, including forming a governance structure for the Salesforce Platform team.
• Work directly with the Salesforce team to integrate Salesforce into the customer working environment.
• Use release management tools for ServiceNow or Salesforce.
• Support diverse development community, develop security models and RACI matrix to satisfy customers.
• Have expertise in the mix of self-service release management tools
• Support related to release management tool sets.
• U.S. citizenship is required.
• Eligible to obtain and maintain a Government security clearance.
• Bachelor’s Degree or at least 4 years of related experience.
• Experience with Salesforce Release Management and Platform Governance
• Active Public Trust or higher level clearance
• Provide guidance on best practices and industry lessons learned specific to Salesforce.
• 4+ years of experience with Salesforce administration and release management.
• In depth understanding of Force.com, Visual force, Apex, controllers, Triggers, and Apex Data Loader.
• Experience with Change Sets and/or XML packages preferred.
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI-CD) preferred
• Experience with VCS (Version Control Systems) preferred
• Experience with project scoping and demo preparation experience in federal government settings preferred.
• Experience with SSO and web services integration preferred
• Experience with Data migration preferred
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50+-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries. The Group reported 2021 global revenues of EUR 18.1 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Release Manager, IT (Hybrid role) at Thermo Fisher Scientific
• DevOps Release Manager‘s main task is to communicate with the team regarding key project plans, commitments, and essential changes which include project requirements, schedule, scope changes, and QA plans.
• Coordinate with different project teams.
• The careful managing of risks and resolving the issues that might hinder the project scope, quality, and timeline.
• Project progress needs to be measured ensuring that application releases are delivered within the deadline and considering budget constraints and also to check whether they meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Coordinate with the release engineers in order to understand the consequences of code merges and branches.
• Their main responsibility is to work towards making improvements in the release process.
• Considering project development, integration, and deployment of software releases to different platforms, it becomes essential to develop scripts and automation tools.
• It’s essential to take part in CAB meetings in order to discuss the CAB meetings to know about the release scope and hindrance blocking.
• Their main responsibility is to maintain/uphold a release repository/source to manage key information like build and release procedures, notification lists, and dependencies.
• To analyze current configuration management requirements, it is essential to research about latest configuration management and software development technologies.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years experience
For Remote Release Manager, IT (Hybrid role) roles, visit Remote Release Manager, IT (Hybrid role) Roles
Release Manager at Ropes & Gray – 3.7
7 1 hour ago Full Job Description About Ropes & Gray Ropes & Gray LLP is a preeminent global law firm focused on providing the highest-quality advice on our clients’ critical legal and business issues.
Our global team of 2,500 talented professionals regularly helps clients meet high-stakes challenges, solve complex problems and achieve key goals.
These colleagues work together across a global office network that includes offices in Boston, Chicago, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Seoul, Shanghai, Silicon Valley, Tokyo, Los Angeles and Washington, D.
We are a contemporary firm that can bring more than 150 years of legal and institutional history to bear on the challenges clients face in today’s 24/7 global business environment.
Our collaborative approach gives our clients–which include many of the world’s most respected companies and institutions–ready access to leading corporate, litigation, transactional and regulatory lawyers whose knowledge and experience span industries and geographies.
With an international presence, we focus on a number of key industries, including private equity; asset management; life sciences and health care; investment banking; technology, media and telecommunications; and consumer and retail.
Our clients include global industry leaders, financial institutions, investment firms, private equity firms, hospitals and health care organizations, educational institutions, and individuals.
We have consistently been recognized for our leading practices in many areas, including private equity, M&A, finance, asset management, real estate, tax, antitrust, life sciences, health care, intellectual property, litigation & enforcement, privacy & cybersecurity, and business restructuring.
Ropes & Gray is an equal opportunity employer.
The Release Manager will be responsible for the administration of a firm-wide Release Management and Change Management processes, including scheduling, coordinating, managing and reporting on releases.
The Manager will work closely with the Project Management Office, Application Development, Enterprise Systems, Business Intelligence and the rest of IT to ensure that deployments are scheduled, well documented and executed according to plan.
These deployments can include custom developed applications, operating system patches, commercial software, and hardware upgrades.
This person will be responsible for communicating issues, status, and metrics for success to the project teams.
The Manager will oversee compliance with the Release Management Lifecycle and recommend changes or additions to ensure overall efficiency of the release process.
Administer Release Management procedures, processes, metrics, and standards Ensure all relevant documentation is completed.
This includes (but not limited to) Change Requests, Deployment Requests, and Release Notes.
Manage relationships and coordinate work between IT teams performing implementation, development team providing release, QA resources’ testing, and KM resources validating changes when applicable.
Execute, control and manage a schedule of planned releases to pre-production and production environments Schedules deployment timeframe, negotiates acceptable outage windows Coordinates and ensures the availability of test and production environments Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities (this includes custom developed solutions, COTS software, and patches to existing software) Report on weekly releases, Record metrics for deployment to ensure within agreed SLAs Manage and oversee the change management process for the firm including overall process management, best practices, meeting facilitation, and process improvement.
Ensure that User Support has appropriate hand-over, training, and escalation plans Ensures that issues and risks are identified, understood, and dealt with in a manner that mitigates risk to scope and schedule.
Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality Oversees release decisions and processes in terms of the big picture/cross-departmental impacts.
Lead and coordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
Acts as a gatekeeper to production Plan application infrastructure upgrades and patches (OS, database, middle tier) OTHER
Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Leadership and planning skills.
Knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013 3
Years of experience in Release Management Knowledge of Project Management methodologies ITIL v3/v4 Foundation Certification a plus Experience with Team Foundation Server a plus Ability to coordinate cross-function and cross-department work to accomplish a shared goal.
Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Good attention to detail, strong organizational and analytical skills Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Normal office environment and schedule.
Incumbent is expected to work the hours necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job.
It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
Estimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
For Remote Release Manager roles, visit Remote Release Manager Roles
Release manager at Siemens
Job Family : Research & Development
Req ID : 301038
Release Manager Simulation and Test Solutions
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries.
With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain.
Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility.
We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
Today we offer a role as Release Manager Simulation and Test Solutions with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive.
You will be responsible for managing Simulation and Test Solutions (STS) software delivery life cycles to ensure high-quality, on-time releases for desktop and Web applications delivered on premise and in the cloud.
You will work together with development, QA, product management, customer support, legal, sales and other corporate divisions to ensure relevant release gates are completed.
Mitigates risks to on-time delivery of releases and you will ensure that all necessary policies and processes are followed.
Release gate owner
Drive, plan and coordinate release activities
Validate release deliverables
Run effective release meeting to coordinate all the stakeholders
Timely review and validation of release gates criteria with respective owners.
Create required internal supporting release documentation.
Releases publication on customer download site and business systems update with release information.
Manage any risks to avoid jeopardizing the Release to Manufacturing (RTM)
Stay on top of any on-going activities that may impact the releases and keep management informed.
Continuously work towards improving the release processes and tools.
The job requirements :
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
10+ years of experience in software development environments
Previous release or project / program management experience is an advantage.
Experience with software development and release processes.
Self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills
Strong collaboration and communication skills
Attention to detail
Strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy
Working at Siemens Software :
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility – Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here.
We offer great benefits and rewards, as you’d expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrows reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference make it with us!
Meet the team – Video (https : / / www.youtube.com / watch?v k6mVLaUyO4U)
Please visit https : / / www.siemens.com / plm
Company : Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level : Experienced Professional
Full / Part time : Full-time
Release coordinator at UnitedHealth Group
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here’s your opportunity. We’re going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care.
Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
This position supports various functions around coordinating departments and development teams to aid in the completion of all work, testing and preparation of all necessary components for a simultaneous release across all operating systems and platforms.
This involves creating and communicating meeting agendas and meeting minutes, scheduling and coordinating activities, events, and updating project and program artifacts, and other functions to support various products.
Utilizing communication, leadership, & team management skills, this position will boost product synergy; enhancing systems and processes that power teams and functions across the enterprise.
You will own the Release Management lifecycle, which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios.
The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, projects, and programs.
Where necessary you will provide tools and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
As a key member of the team, you will be part of UnitedHealth Group’s mission of helping people live healthier lives. As a Release Manager, you will grow and develop as you conduct and manage outcomes for a complex enterprise.
You will be challenged to analyze, review, and forecast data for operational and business planning. As part of this elite team, you will be empowered to impact the health care system through the analysis and interpretation of data and presenting recommendations for business solutions.
Join us! There’s never been a better time to do your life’s best work.
You ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Primary Responsibilities :
• Schedule, plan and control the product development and delivery process
• Manage the entire release process from beginning to end
• Ensure that resources, timelines, and the overall quality of the process are all considered and accounted for
• Manage risks for release scope
• Communicate all key projects plans, commitments, and changes including requirements
• Perform with project managers, development teams, and system administrators for the development, evaluation, test, and launch phases of our product development life cycle
• Aid in the configure and release of product updates
• Recommend process improvements alternative to current rollout tools and processes
• Lead collaborative efforts of release and develop management standards
• Search and report product release dependencies throughout projects
• Actively conduct and influence program development, management, testing, and operations for release and development processes
You ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Required Qualifications :
• Associates degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2+ years of previous release and / or project management experience
• 2+ years of project management experience, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
• 2+ years of experience in other SDLC stages, design, development, and testing (hands-on experience in the systems and software development life cycle including design, development, coding, testing, and implementation)
• 2+ years of structured project management experience within a small team in successful systems integration, package implementation, and / or application development
• 2+ years of experience developing / maintaining workable, practical, and measurable work plans defining activities and deliverables based on the goals and objectives of the project
• Experience driving and directing the program / project manager in controlling all program / project activities for scheduling, estimating, forecasting, budgeting, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting costs
• Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, learn quickly and independently, and produce results
• Advanced or higher level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
• Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office expert level knowledge of Excel, working Knowledge of Access
Preferred Qualifications :
• 2+ years of healthcare or clinic operations experience
• Solid understanding of project management principles
• Solid foundation of agile project management principles
• Ability to influence group relationships with diverse geographic locations, and level of understanding of company processes and policy
• Ability to plan, prioritize, organize, and complete complex work efforts to meet established objectives
• Must collaborate ad coordinate work with other team members. Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
• Solid organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Proven ability to manage a complete product life cycle, from conception to release
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• History of executing with excellence : setting purposeful goals and achieving them through intelligent actions, balancing competing priorities without losing momentum behind execution
• Leadership style which fosters accountability, transparent communication, and innovation
• High level of emotional intelligence and confidence
• Outstanding collaboration, strong influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated strategic thinking abilities and an enterprise-wide perspective
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment.
In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function.
UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at OptumCare. We’re on a mission to change the face of health care. As the largest health and wellness business in the US, we help 58 million people navigate the health care system, finance their health care needs and achieve their health and well-being goals.
Fortunately, we have a team of the best and brightest minds on the planet to make it happen. Together we’re creating the most innovative ideas and comprehensive strategies to help heal the health care system and create a brighter future for us all.
Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life’s best work.(sm)
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best : care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare.
Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care.
OptumCare s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only : The hourly range for Colorado residents is $21.68 to $38.56. The hourly range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $23.
94 to $42.40. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements).
No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere : OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment