Release manager at Capgemini Government Solutions
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for the Salesforce Release Manager position.
The Release Manager is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients.
As a Release Manager, you will :
• Perform specific release management duties and PM responsibilities, including forming a governance structure for the Salesforce Platform team.
• Work directly with the Salesforce team to integrate Salesforce into the customer working environment.
• Use release management tools for ServiceNow or Salesforce.
• Support diverse development community, develop security models and RACI matrix to satisfy customers.
• Have expertise in the mix of self-service release management tools
• Support related to release management tool sets.
• U.S. citizenship is required.
• Eligible to obtain and maintain a Government security clearance.
• Bachelor’s Degree or at least 4 years of related experience.
• Experience with Salesforce Release Management and Platform Governance
• Active Public Trust or higher level clearance
• Provide guidance on best practices and industry lessons learned specific to Salesforce.
• 4+ years of experience with Salesforce administration and release management.
• In depth understanding of Force.com, Visual force, Apex, controllers, Triggers, and Apex Data Loader.
• Experience with Change Sets and / or XML packages preferred.
• Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI-CD) preferred
• Experience with VCS (Version Control Systems) preferred
• Experience with project scoping and demo preparation experience in federal government settings preferred.
• Experience with SSO and web services integration preferred
• Experience with Data migration preferred
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms.
Building on its strong 50+-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations.
Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries.
The Group reported 2021 global revenues of EUR 18.1 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.
S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com .
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values : Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity / expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
https : / / www.eeoc.gov / sites / default / files / migrated files / employers / poster screen reader optimized.pdf
Pay Transparency :
https : / / www.dol.gov / sites / dolgov / files / ofccp / pdf / pay-transp %20English formattedESQA508c.pdf
Release manager at UnitedHealth Group
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
You will own the Release Management lifecycle, which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios.
The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects, and Programs.
Where necessary you will provide tools and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
This position requires a unique skill set that includes leading collaborative groups of functional leaders to document and analyze business processes and make recommendations on how to improve performance and close gaps both vertically and horizontally throughout internal and external organizations.
In addition, provide project management expertise in project planning, execution, and monitoring to include understanding workflow, and creating a collaborative environment to work effectively throughout the organization to ensure alignment of strategy and approach.
As a key member of the team, you will be part of UnitedHealth Group’s mission of helping people live healthier lives. As a Release Manager, you will grow and develop as you conduct and manage outcomes for a complex enterprise.
You will be challenged to analyze, review, and forecast data for operational and business planning. As part of this elite team, you will be empowered to impact the health care system through the analysis and interpretation of data and presenting recommendations for business solutions.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Primary Responsibilities :
• Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
• Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
• Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third-party applications, or operating system updates
• Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
• Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
• Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go / No-Go reviews
• Produce Deployment, Run Books, and Implementation Plans
• Weekly Release Reporting
• Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
• Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
• Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensures alignment across key partners and vendors.
• Work with teams to understand the impacts of branches and code merges
• Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
• Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
• Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
• Participate in meetings to discuss release scope and / or roadblocks
• Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
• Work closely with their development team and partners to ensure business needs are being delivered according to expectations
• Create and foster an environment of innovation including removing roadblocks and enabling strategic risk-taking; advocate and drive change management, and enable and model adoption of innovative behaviors and practices
• Advocate for the team by moving decisions forward and eliminating barriers
• Research new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyzes their application to current configuration management needs
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 8+ years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
• 4+ years of release and / or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
• 4+ years of project management experience, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
• 3+ years of experience in other SDLC stages, design, development, and testing (hands-on experience in the systems and software development life cycle including design, development, coding, testing, and implementation)
• 2+ years of structured project management experience leading a small team in successful systems integration, package implementation, and / or application development
• 2+ years of experience developing / maintaining workable, practical, and measurable work plans defining activities and deliverables based on the goals and objectives of the project
• Experience driving and directing the program / project manager in controlling all program / project activities for scheduling, estimating, forecasting, budgeting, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting costs
• General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office expert level knowledge of Excel, working Knowledge of Access
• Advanced or higher level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Preferred Qualifcations :
• 2+ years of healthcare or clinic operations experience
• Solid foundation of agile project management principles
• Ability to influence group relationships with diverse geographic locations, and level of understanding of company processes and policy.
• Ability to plan, prioritize, organize, and complete complex work efforts to meet established objectives.
• Collaborate ad coordinate work with other team members. Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
• Proven ability to manage a complete product life cycle, from conception to release
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• History of executing with excellence : setting purposeful goals and achieving them through intelligent actions, balancing competing priorities without losing momentum behind execution
• Leadership style which fosters accountability, transparent communication, and innovation
• High level of emotional intelligence and confidence
• Outstanding collaboration, strong influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated strategic thinking abilities and an enterprise-wide perspective
• Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, learn quickly and independently, and produce results
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
• Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment.
In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function.
UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We’re innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors.
We’re impacting 550,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services.
We’ve joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness.
Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
WellMed was founded in 1990 with a vision of being a physician-led company that could change the face of healthcare delivery for seniors.
Through the WellMed Care Model, we specialize in helping our patients stay healthy by providing the care they need from doctors who care about them.
We partner with multiple Medicare Advantage health plans in Texas and Florida and look forward to continuing growth.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only : The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600.
Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements).
No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere : UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Enterprise Release Engineer at GTT, LLC
Enterprise Release Engineer
Enterprise Release Engineer develops releases for Corporate Application Systems.
Supports and develops builds, scripts, installation procedures, and systems including source code control and issue tracking.
Works closely with a quality assurance team to ensure the final version is up to organizational standards.
Supports Enterprise Release Management objectives to plan and execute application releases with high accuracy.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Automate deployments by scripting application releases to run via command lines and build release tools from simple MSI installations to complex multi-applications.
Cross-train operations staff and production support team in application release automation tools.
Coordinates releases to production after non-business hours according to service level agreement guidelines serving as the primary contact.
Assess the need for potential rollbacks during release implementation and obtain the necessary approvals to proceed.
Enterprise Release Engineer assists in release management activities and creates the implementation plan for the release; creates the change tickets for the release, stage, and production.
Ensure all versioning documentation for released items is updated; all sign-offs and approvals have been completed for the release; all deployment and validation have occurred.
BS or equivalent and 3 years of work experience in computer sciences, related field, or equivalent combination.
3 years of scripting experience with various program languages.
Knowledge of version control systems, pipelines, & build tools (such as GIT, TFVS, ADO).
Working knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Azure Resources, or equivalent.
Effective organization and prioritization skills.
Knowledge of Salesforce Release, Claims processing, and Oracle process.
Knowledge of MS Release Management for Visual Studio 2013 is a plus.
Knowledge of GIT Source Control Branching model or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
Understanding of PowerShell, C#, Python languages, or equivalent.
Understanding of version control systems, pipelines, & build tools (such as GIT, TFVS, ADO).
Understanding of Azure cloud, AWS, or equivalent for multi-platform applications.
About the Company:
Our Client is a purpose-driven oral health care company dedicated to improving the oral health of all.
They manage dental and vision benefits for 30+ million Americans and provide direct patient care through our network of more than 80 oral health centers in 6 states.
The company provides outcomes-based, cost-effective dental solutions for Medicaid and CHIP, Medicare Advantage, small and large businesses, and individuals nationwide.
And, they’ve invested more than $230 million in grants and programs to achieve measurably healthier communities across the country. By advancing prevention-focused oral health, the company aims to achieve better overall health for everyone.
Our client’s 3,000 employees are the cornerstone of their business.
The company’s growth and continued success depend on its ability to attract and retain a diverse workforce of committed and accountable employees.
This is a mission-driven organization that encourages its employees from across the company to volunteer and give back to our communities.
Every October the company celebrates “Mission Month.” In one month alone, their employees contribute over 2,100 hours of volunteer service to a range of organizations.
For Remote Enterprise Release Engineer roles, visit Remote Enterprise Release Engineer Roles
DevOps/ Release Manager at FENOM DIGITAL, LLC
Fenom Digital is a leader in digital transformation services. Our aim to revolutionize the world of Commerce Cloud and OMS with new integrations and solutions. We are expert strategic innovators, consultants, project managers, developers and technologists who partner with our clients to deliver high-impact eCommerce systems in a more efficient way.
Fenom Digital’s culture is powered by strong team relationships, including a shared commitment to exceptional communication, performance and results. We call this RACING, and it’s an integral part of everything our people do.
We are a REMOTE working team and this role can work anywhere in the USA! Our HQ is in Red Bank, NJ.
We are looking for a Salesforce DevOps/Release Manager who will be responsible for implementing scalable solutions including continuous delivery, optimization, QA automation, monitoring, release management and support the end-to-end release process.
The DevOps Engineer/Release Manager responsibilities are:
Ensure all Salesforce updates made seamlessly move from development through staging to production.
Manage all aspects of the end-to-end Salesforce release management process.
Deploy Salesforce code and configuration in different environments
Measure and monitor the progress of deployments
Create and maintain an efficient Continuous Integration/Delivery process for multiple Salesforce projects and ensure that project teams follow it.
Maintain the Salesforce Platform DevOps Service in areas of code management, environment strategy, and integrations.
Responsible for developing the Configuration Management systems, including the design, implementation, and management of new/improved systems for efficiency and effectiveness.
The DevOps Engineer/Release Manager requirements are:
Experience in Salesforce release management
Experience in configuration management
Experience in QA automation / Selenium
Experience in bit bucket build pipelines
Attention to detail, and management of build processes
Experience in Continuous Integration Tools (Git, Jenkins, Ant, ansible, puppet, pipelines)
5 years’ experience in the DevOps, CI/CD, Release, and Deployment processes in a cloud environment.
Strong experience in writing automated CI/CD pipelines and Deployment scripts using Jenkins or bamboo.
2 years of experience using Salesforce DevOps Processes and Tools.
Use of Atlassian tools and echo system.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
A good team player, ability to learn quickly, excellent written and spoken communication
What we offer:
Remote work flexibility
401(K) with employer match
Competitive compensation and benefits (including a health insurance option fully free of charge to the employee in addition to other health insurance options for medical, dental, vision)
Parental leave and family friendly environment
Home office expense credit for new hires
In-person and virtual events (think happy hour, coffee chats, afternoon stretch break, game night, book & movie club, and more!)
Certification and learning opportunity
We are a global organization committed to an inclusive work environment where employees can bring their authentic self to work each day. As an equal opportunity employer, we represent different nationalities, races, genders, ages, sexual orientations, and backgrounds connecting the Fenom Digital community. We hire top talent of diverse backgrounds, and we know that makes us stronger.
At Fenom Digital, we value Grit, Excellence, Transparency, Velocity, and Pride. Our values are our foundational core and central to our ongoing best practices, how we collaborate, and how we deliver.
For Remote DevOps/ Release Manager roles, visit Remote DevOps/ Release Manager Roles
Software release analyst at Boston College Carroll School of Manageme
The Software Release Analyst is responsible for organizing and overseeing the process for introducing and maintaining the release of software into the QA and production environments to ensure an efficient workflow.
Work closely with the DevOps team to develop automation tools and formal procedures and audit controls. Work with application developers and other cross-functional teams to ensure that ITS supported-software products meet quality standards and compliance requirements and are aligned with Boston College security and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards as well as industry best practices.
This individual also works with IT management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
Process Management / Procedures :
Ensure that application software update procedures are in place to control and track all versions of software and documentation assets.
The intent of these procedures is to promote the security and integrity of software through the use of standard, recurring processes across various platforms.
Provide support to ITS staff on the execution of QA releases prior to production releases.
Enforce standard release management processes by acting as a gatekeeper to the production servers, ensuring that operational policies and procedures are followed.
Participate in the development of new release management strategies and solutions including process improvements, the opportunity to automate processes, the resolution of internal client requests, and the fulfillment of business needs.
Anticipate client requirements due to changes in application development processes.
Ensure that proper backup and business continuity procedures are in place for software release processes.
Documentation / Reporting :
Oversee and implement compliance and metric reporting and procedures.
Provide relevant data to external auditors as requested on software release procedures.
Ensure proper archiving of software application releases.
Maintain unit documentation as requested.
Maintain up-to-date audit controls
Software Release :
Collaborate with ITS staff on software release processes and issues.
Ensure that audit requirements are satisfied.
Provide training and guidance to ITS staff on the use of supporting CI / CD tools
Full-Time Equivalent Hiring Range : $74, to $92,; salary commensurate with relevant experience.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience. Minimum of four years of hands-on experience with release management of complex software systems.
Role specific competencies :
• Working knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
• Experience with Atlassian software development and management tools.
• Requires a working knowledge of DevOps and other release methods of software.
• Familiarity with the applications development lifecycle and source code management concepts.
• Technical and analytical aptitude and the ability to solve problems creatively in multiple platforms (e.g. z / OS, Unix / Linux and Windows).
• Ability to work within tight time constraints, multi-task, prioritize and adjust to changing priorities.
• Knowledge of compliance (currently SAS ), ITIL best practice standards and related audit and compliance principles.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with others and demonstrate a customer-focused orientation.
• Familiarity with relational database administration, network security and access procedures and computing environment scripting languages.
• May work nights or weekends in order to meet project and reporting requirements.
Boston College offers a broad and competitive range of benefits depending on your job classification eligibility :
• Tuition remission for Employees
• Tuition remission for Spouses and Children who meet eligibility requirements
• Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Low-Cost Life Insurance
• Eligibility for both University-Funded k and Employer-Sponsored b Retirement Plans
• Paid Holidays Annually
• Generous Sick and Vacation Pay