Senior React Developer at Rural Sourcing Inc
Rural Sourcing is a software development firm passionate about creating jobs across the United States and changing the IT outsourcing experience for our Fortune 1000 and mid-sized clients. We are committed to being an inclusive workplace, maintaining a culture of equitable, diverse employment and advancement company-wide.
• C2C is not available*
• Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. will be considered*
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
• Opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues in a fun, creative environment
• Progressive career journey and opportunity for advancement
• Continuous development through training and mentorship programs
• Exposure to modern technologies across various industries in an agile environment
• Flexibility to work remotely, onsite or a hybrid of both as desired
• Opportunity to give back in your local community
• Competitive salary + bonus opportunities
• Robust benefits package, matching 401(k) plan, and substantial PTO
• Tuition reimbursement
A Day in the Life:
The Senior React Developer will build scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performing web applications.
• Develop new functionality on existing software products
• Design, code, and test business systems to meet client requirements
• Responsible for successful completion of code deliverables within projects
• Involved in the various phases of the SDLC
What it takes:
• Ability to lead, mentor and motivate those around them
• Consultative approach to successfully interact with clients
• Ability to perform project oversight and execution of deliverables
• Flexibility to adapt within a high-growth organization
• Hunger for continuous learning and professional development
• Problem solving skills to tackle business challenges
• Intellectual curiosity to provide creative solutions
• Full understanding of the software development life cycle
• Ability to positively impact members in the development center and local communities through effective leadership, presentations, coaching, etc.
• Desire to work in a team environment
• Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is proud to offer equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Mid-level React Developer at Insight Global
Our client is seeking a driven mid-level React Developer to join their data and reporting team. The project you will be supporting is called the demand and revenue team. Our client is a is a major IT provider for the global travel and tourism industry. In this role, you will be responsible for building, evolving, and maintaining web applications and customizations for Amadeus Selling Connect, according to technical specifications following Amadeus secure software development life cycle. You will participate in the development of complex systems by proposing technical solutions for complex business requirements in the travel industry. Also, you will be proactively contributing in an agile way to the analysis of user stories to have the best understanding of customer needs.
2-4 years of experience developing and maintaining web applications
Professional or Technical University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Computer Programing
Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating frontend features
Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information
Lead Mobile Developer// React Native at Motion Recruitment
Job DescriptionIf you love working on innovative technologies related to the healthcare field, this is will be the perfect role for you! Looking to add a passionate Senior Mobile Engineer to the Product Development team!Our client is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. With a portfolio of life-changing technologies spanning the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines.A senior software engineering leader that can demonstrate a high level of expertise in the ReactNative framework. The successful candidate will provide hands-on technical leadership across multiple agile scrum teams building mobile applications using ReactNative. This role is focused on engineering excellence and defining program-wide ReactNative best-practices.This is a hands-on role, while you may not be spending all day writing code, you will still need to roll up your sleeves to ensure the technical success of multiple concurrent projects. If this sounds like the role for you—- APPLY NOW!Required Skills* Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of experience or Master’s Degree with 7+ years of related experience* Expert experience in designing scalable architectures for mobile applications and specifically developing ReactNative mobile applications in an enterprise-level environment.* Demonstrated ability in leading and mentoring a team of ReactNative engineers across multiple projects.* Expert knowledge in hands-on developing mobile applications using the ReactNative framework.* Experience desired in other languages like Java, Swift & agile methodologies.* Can demonstrate expert level knowledge in TypeScript and experience implementing ReactNative applications with TypeScript.Desired Skills* Expert level ability to provide thought leadership to other non-technical stakeholders in addition to engineers.* Demonstrated ability to efficiently communicate technical topics to all levels within their team.Pay and Benefits* Generous PTO and company holidays* Full Benefits package (health, dental and vision)Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
For Remote Lead Mobile Developer// React Native roles, visit Remote Lead Mobile Developer// React Native Roles
React JS Developer at The Judge Group Inc
• Description: Our client is currently seeking a React JS Developer
• ReactJS/NodeJS Developer/SQL Server
• Hands-on experience and very proficient in Software Language ReactJS/NodeJS/SQL with 7+ Years of experience.
• Leverage code base to support modernization capabilities.
• Prepare test-based applications for various ReactJS/NodeJS/SQL applications.
• Experience with working Wireframes to modify as per new UI/UX design Leverage code base to support modernization capabilities.
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action.
• plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
• Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
• Create technical specifications and test plans.
• Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
• This job and many more are available through The Judge Group.
• Find us on the web at www.
For Remote React JS Developer roles, visit Remote React JS Developer Roles
Senior Mobile React Native Engineer at Recruiting From Scratch
Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
About Our Client Our client is the first sleep fitness company. They design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our client’s mission is to make people s sleep count for more, using innovative technology, detailed design, and proven science and data to personalize and improve each night for everybody-changing the way people sleep forever and for the better. Our client wants to fuel human potential through optimal sleep. In 2019, they launched our temperature-regulated smart bed, The Pod. They currently power the sleep of over 60,000 people every night. They have partnered with Barry s as their Official Sleep Fitness Partner. Our client actively collaborates with Justin Medeiros, 2021 Crossfit Champion and Red Gerard, U.S. Snowboarding Olympic Gold-Medalist. GQ awarded our client the Fitness Reward in 2021, along with receiving the Men s Health Sleep Award that same year. Our client is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors and recognized as one of the Fast Company s Most Innovative Companies In Consumer Electronics. How you’ll contribute – Partner with designers, product managers, and engineers to build the first-ever sleep fitness solution
– Be a driving force behind the company s growth you ll be building the robust set of features that support our client’s new generation of mobile experiences
– Be a member of a small mobile team and have a significant impact on the product
– Work on technology core to our members experience the app
– Ensure quality through design, processes, and tools in a CI/CD environment What you’ll need to succeed
– 5+ years of Mobile SW experience, with strong CS fundamentals and Engineering best practices – 3+ years of experience developing with React, React Native, or Node.js in a production environment at a startup.
– Experience in iOS/Android
– Strong experience in maintaining your own code while working with apps
– Strong knowledge of both Apple HIG and Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Experience integrating with multiple 3rd party APIs
– Experience working with continuous integration
– Experience working on a team with multiple mobile engineers
– Data visualization experience Why you ll love our client
– They are a tight-knit, passionate team that s working to improve people s lives by improving the way they sleep
– Leadership is committed to employees wellness and career development
– You ll get a better night sleep every night
– Flexible, generous PTO
– 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance Base Salary Range: 150K-190K+
For Remote Senior Mobile React Native Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior Mobile React Native Engineer Roles
Remote React Native Developer at CyberCoders
Headquartered in the central US with offices across North America, we’ve been leading the way in logistics and transportation services for over 50 years! Listed in Fortune 500, Nasdaq-100, and S&P 500, we continue to grow and keep up with the latest technology trends + market demands.We are actively seeking mobile developers at any level of seniority who are highly technical and can help with mobile development, updating services, designing systems, etc…Top Reasons to Work with Us100% REMOTEFull-time, direct-hire opportunityCompetitive base + annual bonusMedical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans401K + Company matchingTuition ReimbursementAND MORE!What You Need for this PositionBSCS or related experience Mobile development using React NativeAt least 1 app published..So if you are a Mobile Developer w/ React Native experience,
For Remote Remote React Native Developer roles, visit Remote Remote React Native Developer Roles
Remote Java/React Engineer at Jobot
This Jobot Job is hosted by Gordon Gunn
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $50 – $85 per hour
A Bit About Us
Why join us?
• Work from home flexibility
• Competitive Base Salary
• Accelerated career growth
• Highly rated benefits package
The ideal candidate will have most of the following
4+ years of experience with Java
Must have experience with React
In depth knowledge of Spring Boot and MongoDB
Experience with Restful web services
Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
React JS Developer at The Judge Group Inc.
Location: REMOTE Description: Our client is currently seeking a React JS Developer ReactJS/NodeJS Developer/SQL Server Hands-on experience and very proficient in Software Language ReactJS/NodeJS/SQL with 7 Years of experience.
Leverage code base to support modernization capabilities..
Prepare test-based applications for various ReactJS/NodeJS/SQL applications.
Experience with working Wireframes to modify as per new UI/UX design Leverage code base to support modernization capabilities.
Prepare test-based applications for various ReactJS/NodeJS/SQL applications.
Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action.
plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
Create technical specifications and test plans.
Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
Contact: kswaroopjudge.com This job and many more are available through The Judge Group.
Remote Senior Full Stack Engineer – REACT, NODE, eXpress API at CyberCoders
Remote Senior Full Stack Engineer – REACT, NODE, eXpress API Jobs in Miami, FL at CyberCoders
Title: Remote Senior Full Stack Engineer – REACT, NODE, eXpress API
Location: Miami, FL
If you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a cybersecurity firm specializing in high-speed, anonymous, encrypted communication and collaboration systems. Our firm was founded in 2014 to invent, build, and operate a means of sustainably defeating cyberattacks and behavioral analysis techniques that depend upon packet metadata. We have the industry’s fastest remote access system that exceeds cybersecurity standards. Our company and engineering are growing and expanding worldwide – our next venture will be in Japan and Mexico.
What You Will Be Doing
This role is about keeping the water, power, gas, and goods flowing in your communities. You’ll be working on architecting mission critical applications in manufacturing and utilities around the world
Working on the console product which our clients use to manage infrastructure and people that need access to their critical systems
Working on with a react single page application
Unit and integration testing of websites and APIs.
What You Need for this Position
5+ yrs of Web development experience
3+ yrs of React / Node experience
2+ yrs of Express, Koa or Flask (Express is preferred)
3 – 5+ yrs of experience working with API’s
3- 5+ yrs of PostGreSQL experience
5+ yrs React/Node
3+ yrs of Express
Fluency in Spanish or Japanese
What’s In It for You
Competitive Base Salary: $140,000 – $175,000 (DOE)
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
Retirement Plan (401k)
Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Training & Development
Stock Option Plan
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Brandon Solano
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BS12-1701820L136 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Brandon Solano – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
For Remote Remote Senior Full Stack Engineer – REACT, NODE, eXpress API roles, visit Remote Remote Senior Full Stack Engineer – REACT, NODE, eXpress API Roles
Senior Software Engineer Java/React – Remote at Mindex
Founded in 1994, Mindex specializes in software development for large enterprise clients in the Rochester, NY area and for New York State K-12 schools. We are a rapidly growing organization expanding heavily into cloud app. development and modernizing our home-grown K-12 Student Management System, SchoolTool.
As a member of one of our agile delivery teams, you will analyze, design, program, test, and implement a new software product, features, and functionality in an Angular or React, Java, Spring Boot, REST, Microservices, MongoDB, and Openshift environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work as a member of a team to design, implement, debug, and maintain complex web application
Mentor junior developers
Collaborate with a team of software engineers and testers, using a scrum based agile software development methodology
Write unit tests, application code, tooling, or other software as needed, to satisfy business requirements
Work closely with the scrum master and product owner to understand requirements and design software solutions to satisfy requirements
Integrate software with existing systems, and understand new technologies for implementation
Partner with testers to debug software issues and ensure robust software quality
Write technical documentation of system changes in conformance with department standards
Maintain awareness of technological developments in computer hardware and software systems
BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
Previous software development experience (three+) in an enterprise/product environment
Experience building Web Applications using Java, React, Spring, and Rest
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Experience working in the financial or human resources industry a plus
Java eight experience
Database skills preferred (relational as well as nonrelational (MongoDB))
Knowledge of service patterns (RESTful, microservices)
Experience building, testing, deploying, tuning
Experience writing unit tests and Test Driven Development a plus
Knowledge of cloud methodologies (designing for resiliency, scalability, fault tolerance, etc)
Knowledge of spring frameworks (spring cloud, spring web, spring batch, spring integration, spring boot)
Experience working in Openshift and Kafka a huge plus
For Remote Senior Software Engineer Java/React – Remote roles, visit Remote Senior Software Engineer Java/React – Remote Roles