React JS – Advanced Position at BCforward
• React JS – Advanced Position
• BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Software Engineer in the Columbus, Ohio.
• Role: React JS-Advanced Position
• Location: Columbus, Ohio
• Expected Contract: 12 Months
• Hybrid: 3 days onsite 2 days remote a week.
• Roles And Responsibilites.
• Code, design, and testing in a heterogeneous technology environment.
• Strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle (SDLC) and activities.
• Enacting agile development values and practices.
• Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions.
• Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, and tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
• Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
• Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
• Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, component, integration, and end-to-end testing.
• Adhere to architecture standards, risk management, and security policies.
• Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing enterprise technologies and infrastructure.
• Knowledge and experience with Cloud related technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, GKP, AWS, etc.
• BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm.
• Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization.
• Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centres across North America and India.
• We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana.
• Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers’ specific needs.
• BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources.
• With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
• Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 184539 when responding to this ad.
For Remote React JS – Advanced Position roles, visit Remote React JS – Advanced Position Roles
Java/React Developer at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role may also consist of coaching junior developers as well as overseeing applications within our product. You will help the team members build development plans, map their careers, and mentor them on the technologies and tools used within the team. You will collaborate closely with the Product Owner and Agility Leads to ensure that the application backlog is maintained and prioritized for the team to navigate.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
• Experience in coaching & mentoring junior developers.
• 4 – 6 years of experience in multiple modern programming languages: Java (primary), Groovy, Python
• Hands on experience working on Java Frameworks – Spring boot, Microservices, REST API Development, Design Patterns, JPA, Junit, LOG4J
• Hand experience working with Business Process Management (BPM) tools such as Pega PRPC or Camunda
• Hands on experience working on writing SQL queries (Preferably Oracle)
• Hands on experience on developmental toolsets like IntelliJ or Eclipse, SOAP UI or Postman
• Experience with source code management: GIT branches, GIT commands, Maven build concepts, CI/CD
• Experience with cloud-based technologies – Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, AWS, Google, etc.,
• String understanding of Kafka, OAuth / Open ID / Windows ADFS
• Familiarity / Knowledge: Splunk, Dynatrace, Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence)
• Strong drive and ability to learn and apply new/emerging technologies
• Strong analytics and problem-solving skills
Ability to work in large, collaborative teams and passionate about building innovative solutions.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Arista Networks is looking for world-class software engineers to join our team to help us design and develop a next-generation, web-based provisioning, monitoring, analytics and visualization interface to allow network operators to better configure, monitor, and control their networks. You will be part of a fast paced, high caliber team building the software for products used to build the industry’s largest data center networks.
At Arista, you will own your projects from definition to deployment, and you will be responsible for the quality of everything you deliver. You will also have the opportunity to do full-stack development, including server-side technologies like Go, HBase, Kafka, Hadoop.
This role demands a strong and broad software engineering background and provides opportunities for leadership. Your role will not be limited to any single aspect of software development at Arista, but will cover all aspects of software development spanning the addition of new features, debugging problems and fine tuning code for scalability and performance.
• Develop, review and contribute to, functional and design specifications.
• Architect, design and develop features, feature tests and solutions. Fix bugs and refactor code as needed.
• Provide technical leadership across features, projects and tools.
• Work with Customer Support Engineers to analyze problems in customer networks and provide fixes. for those problems when needed in the form of new software releases or software patches.
• Work with the System Test Engineers to analyze problems found in their tests and provide fixes for those problems.
• Mentor new and junior engineers to bring them up to speed in Arista’s software development environment.
• At least BS Computer Science + experience, MS Computer Science + less experience than BSCS, or Ph.D. + experience in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• Have developed and deployed several significant single-page applications, and you understand the problems that can occur and how to solve them.
• Experience with UI/UX design, Network Monitoring, machine learning or data analytics is a plus.
Where legally permitted, Arista requires all candidates for U.S.-based positions to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or have an approved accommodation under applicable law. Candidates anticipating seeking an accommodation should contact Arista HR before their start date. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Arista’s vaccination policy.
About ARISTA NETWORKS
Arista Networks was founded to pioneer and deliver software-driven cloud networking solutions for large data center storage and computing environments. Arista’s award-winning platforms, ranging in Ethernet speeds from 10 to 100 gigabits per second, redefine scalability, agility and resilience. Arista has shipped more than 10 million cloud networking ports worldwide with CloudVision and EOS, an advanced network operating system. Committed to open standards, Arista is a founding member of the 25/50GbE consortium. Arista Networks products are available worldwide directly and through partners.
At the core of Arista’s platform is the Extensible Operating System (EOS ), a ground-breaking network operating system with single-image consistency across hardware platforms, and modern core architecture enabling in-service upgrades and application extensibility.
Application Developer- React at Pyramid Consulting, Inc
react.js – Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
o Expertise in handling Twitter Bootstrap framework i.e., the concept of Grids, making using of advance components like Navs, Navbars, Pagination, Alerts, Progress bars etc.
o Restful Web Services for Custom User authentication in a multi-cultural project using Node Js.
o Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
Additional Job Details:1 – Java Enterprise Edition (P3 – Advanced) | 2 – Angular (P2 – Intermediate) MUST HAVE 5 yrs plus of each skill : 1. React 2. Angular 3. Java
Principal React Native Developer at G2i Inc.
“G2i totally changed my life. My quality of life is way, way better. I get less stressed. I get less sick. I have more hours in my day to give attention to my family. I’m really thankful for working with them.” – Tiago Souto
Tiago’s story is proof that vacancies you see at G2i are filled with healthy and happy devs – which means this could not only be your next job, but the one after that as well.
You probably want to know what’s involved.
If you’ve been a Senior React Native Developer for a while, you know what it takes to succeed at the next step. It’s being able to make strategic tech decisions as you ship an awesome product. Keep your team happy. Delight users. All thanks to your problem solving skills, clear documentation, AND top notch communications. Bonus points if you’ve done all of that before with native iOS or Android technologies.
Bring technical leadership and domain knowledge that will make you invaluable. You’ll be the architect for an award winning mobile application so we expect not just technical proficiency but also management skills as you mentor a team in analysis and development tasks. You’ll ideate, develop and maintain a high-impact application that’s helping millions of people secure their financial futures. If that doesn’t check the box for a rewarding career then go ahead and tell us what will.
You’ll work 100% remotely with a renowned US financial services company on a direct hire basis. But this role is only available to applicants already based in the US. Direct hire means you’ll be eligible for a slew of employee benefits. There’s a ton of them but the ones we’ve been most impressed by are: upto 5% 401k matching, 25 days PTO on top of a generous family/parental leave plan, discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan and an enviable healthcare package.
If you’re a stickler for details, you might want to know that you’ll be working with technologies like React, React Native, Java, Android/iOS, GraphQL and Apollo Client.
G2i devs are never alone. There’s a learning curve to joining a new company but we’ve got a really tight community of 800+ engineers on Slack that you can lean on as you dive in. You’ll also have a direct line to our Developer Success Team (shoutout to Kevin) whose job is to have your back.
G2i is the first hiring platform that focuses on developer health, which explains why we have plenty of opportunities for you to explore. We’ve seen burnout all too often in tech and we are on a mission to push back against it. We believe in maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and act on those beliefs by:
• working only with companies who share in our mission
• advocating for devs in the G2i community with clients
• developing NFL-like support for burnout recovery, and
• launching the Developer Health Fund.
Not to mention, we’re literally writing the book on developer burnout prevention with our Restful Work OS.
Just click “Apply”. We appreciate that your resume may not be up to date so just share a copy of your LinkedIn profile. You can then tell us everything else we need to know in a chat with the recruiting team and a one-off coding challenge.
G2i is an equal opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to building a team where diversity in both ideas and identities is not only welcomed, but encouraged. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are part of an underrepresented group in tech that is considering applying, but you have any reservations about doing so, please email our Director of Talent Acquisition, Eva@g2i.co, and let us know how we can be more welcoming to you.
For Remote Principal React Native Developer roles, visit Remote Principal React Native Developer Roles
Frontend React Developer (Remote) at Capgemini
• Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering.
• Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®.
• Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India.
• Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
• At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers.
• Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees’ expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations.
• We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life.
• We strive to be an employer of choice!
• Minimum education qualification
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
• + Handson experience with React.
• js, including writing components and using hooks
• + Experienceusing state management tools such as Redux, understanding of React statemanagement
• + Experiencein writing unit and integration tests
• + Ability to understand and develop CI pipelinesusing GitLab CI
• 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%.
• (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
• + Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
• + Low-premium and deductible.
• Plan with free preventive care.
• + $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
• + 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
• + Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
• Sogeti is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For Remote Frontend React Developer (Remote) roles, visit Remote Frontend React Developer (Remote) Roles
Senior Front End Engineer, React – Remote at Medable, Inc
Medable’s mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER
• Responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Ensure changes are validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability
• Provide website maintenance, bug fixing, and enhancements
• Write functional requirement documents and specifications
• Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
• Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
• Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
• Other duties as assigned
years working as a Developer or a combination of education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
Minimum Level of Education
• BSCS minimum
U.S. employees and contractors, and International workers with travel to the U.S. must have a willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination prior to start date. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Medable, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
U.S. employees and contractors, and International workers with travel to the U.S. must have a willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination prior to start date. All strongly held beliefs, religious, medical, and other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Estimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
For Remote Senior Front End Engineer, React – Remote roles, visit Remote Senior Front End Engineer, React – Remote Roles
100% REMOTE .NET or Java Full Stack Developer (React.js or Angular AWS) at Entegee
100% REMOTE .NET / Java Full Stack Developer (React.js / Angular AWS) | Aerospace Defense (up to 18 mos to perm)
MUST be a U.S. CITIZEN to qualify for a possible future DoD Secret Clearance
• Plans, conducts, and coordinates software development activities.
• Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment.
• Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
• Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software.
• Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
• Ensures software standards are met.
• In addition to the typical Software Development Activities listed above, the selected candidate’s primary focus will be to implement replacement assemblies in the online assembly system.
• 4+ years of Mid-level to Sr. OOP/SOA experience creating client/server-side (full stack) C# .NET/.NET Core or Java/J2EE applications
• Version control / Atlassian tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git, GitHub, SVN, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, or BitBucket
• Unit Testing: JUnit, JMeter, NHibernate
• Full SDLC, Agile methdologies (either Scrum, Kanban, Rally, TDD), Waterfall, etc.
HIGHLY DESIRED (but NOT required):
• Will pick up any active DoD security clearances (highly preferred)
• Familiar with with AWS/EC2 or S3 cloud deployment
• Any Microsoft .NET developer or AWS certifications
• Familiar with any CI/CD automation build or Configuration Management tools: Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Hudson, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, etc.
Key Words: Sr. Full Stack Software Developer C# .NET React.js Angular HTML AWS S3 client server-side development Aerospace Avionics Defense
Bob A. Russ, MBA
Regional Director of Recruiting
This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to other contractual or confidentiality protection. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete this message.
For Remote 100% REMOTE .NET or Java Full Stack Developer (React.js or Angular AWS) roles, visit Remote 100% REMOTE .NET or Java Full Stack Developer (React.js or Angular AWS) Roles
Software Engineer – Node/React Remote at OpenGov
Imagine yourself here!
OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and Marc Andreessen (Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world).
OpenGov is the leader in modern cloud software for local governments and state agencies. We have surpassed 1,100+ governments (and growing fast!) using our products in our mission to power more effective and accountable government.
OpenGov is a 2021 Top Workplaces USA award winner and a Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employer!
As a Full-stack Engineer at OpenGov you’ll build best-in-class SaaS solutions that enable efficiency, transparency, and accountability within government agencies. You’ll be a key member of our engineering team, delivering new features and improvements in a fast-paced, agile environment using modern technologies, including ReactJS, TypeScript, GraphQL, NodeJS.
A typical day in this role would provide opportunities to optimize applications for speed and scalability and resolve a variety of unique technical challenges. Strong collaboration skills with product, UX, and platform engineers, along with the ability to execute quickly will enable your success.
Passion for good component design and solid application architecture comes naturally to you, as does navigating the troubled seas of browser compatibility. We value natural self-starters with the ability to communicate ideas effectively and contribute to OpenGov’s culture of respect, dedication, and fun. You value clean code, principles over dogma, and making the world a little better every day.
What you’ll make happen:
• Write robust, highly performant, well-crafted code
• Design and develop well structured and easy to consume APIs
• Implement unit and integration tests to improve and maintain high code coverage
• Deliver quality, scalable, and maintainable software to customers at an impressive pace
• Contribute to OpenGov’s Engineering culture of innovation, leading-edge technology adoption and quality
You get excited by:
• Discovering unique solutions to complex challenges
• Modern web technology, tools, and processes
• Cloud-based software deployment and delivery
• Constant learning and adaptation of latest technologies
you naturally drive for specificity, accuracy, and expertise
you instinctually organize objectives into specific tasks and workflows
you transform high-level concepts into tangible products
• Team Player:
you are willing to take input from others and work toward a greater good
• Customer Focused:
you are mindful of customers’ needs and keep customers as a top focus
you naturally self-manager and own your tasks from start to finish
you take pride in your work and deliver quality software
Required Education and Experience:
• BA/BS in a computer-science related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
• 3-5 years professional experience with ReactJS, TypeScript, NodeJ
• 1+ years professional experience with a modern cloud platform (AWS/Azure)
• Experience submitting and reviewing pull requests
• Proven ability to collaborate with product management, stakeholders, designers, and engineers
• Preferred Education and Experience:
• Deep understanding of AWS cloud platform
• Experience with ERP or similar systems
• Experience with API design and testing
Location and Travel
• This position is 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the United States.
Position Type/Expected Hours:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are flexible and may vary based on need. Core business hours are established to allow for ample overlap between distributed teams. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What makes OpenGov unique
CEO Zac Bookman (MPA from Harvard and JD from Yale) is truly a mission-driven CEO. He was named one of the 100 most Intriguing Entrepreneurs by Goldman Sachs, a Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum, and SF and Silicon Valley Business Times’ 40 under 40 class of 2018!
$200 million, Series D company, from top tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, 8VC, Cox Enterprises, and Emerson Collective.
» Board of Directors:
Includes iconic executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO), Marc Andreessen (Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world), Katherine August-deWilde (Vice Chair of First Republic Bank), and Amy Pressman (co-founder, former president, and a current board member of Medallia).
Record breaking growth with 1,000+ governments (and counting) using our products and seven acquisitions in the past six years! for read more.
Winner of Forbes 2022 Best Startup Employers, Winner of 2021 Top Workplaces USA award, 50 Best Workplaces award. Check out our Careers Video!
90% paid Medical/Dental/Vision premium for employees, fully paid Life and Short/Long term disability insurance, Unlimited PTO, Parental Leave policy, monthly fitness stipend, anniversary awards, and more!
Named to the GovTech 100 (six consecutive years), we are the leader in cloud software for our nation’s cities, counties, and state agencies.
» Mission Driven:
We are a technology company with a passion for the mission. We’re powering more effective and accountable government.
Come join us and make a positive social impact!
OpenGov is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For Remote Software Engineer – Node/React Remote roles, visit Remote Software Engineer – Node/React Remote Roles