Python Developer at Talent Group
Title: Python Developer
Location: Santa Clara, CA ,Bellevue, WA (Day 1 Onsite)
Full Time Position
• 5+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
• Experience translating ideas and design into concrete requirements
• Experience in designing applications backed by cloud services
• Experience with frameworks like Apache Spark, PyTorch, and TensorFlow
• Proficiency in at least two programming languages out of Kotlin, Python, TypeScript and Java
• Experience working in a start-up
Application Developer (Python, Regular Expressions) – REMOTE at SyllogisTeks
This role is a REMOTE contract opportunity located in Seattle, WA. No 3 rd party agencies or Corp to Corp please . Will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Our client expects its colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Colleagues are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Our client defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, colleagues are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
In this position, you’ll be writing automation to approve AWS IAM policy change requests. You will be working with our cloud engineering and security engineering teams to implement defined criteria for reviewing and approving AWS IAM policy changes. Your primary role will be to express those linting rules and other approval criteria using regular expressions (regexes) and Python scripts in order to automate IAM policy change approvals using Parliament, a Python IAM Lint project from Duo Security. The end result will be a set of rules in Parliament that will pre-filter requests and annotate them such that the requests is prepared for final approval in a git merge request. The role can take on other automation tasks within the space of security and cloud engineering, that require similar skillsets.
Candidates will be required to complete a regex skill assessment and a Python coding skill assessment prior to interviewing for this position.
What You Will Do
• Write Python code to implement defined linting rules and approval criteria using regular expressions
• Write reusable, testable, efficient code that follows established professional coding standards
• Design and implement new features for the tool, including integration with Gitlab
• Assess and prioritize bugs and feature requests related to the automation
• Work collaboratively with team to understand design requirements and provide technical solutions
• Document linting rules and approval criteria so they can be audited and updated
• Make suggestions for overall improvements to the linting rules and approval criteria
• Implement other automation tasks that come up in security and cloud engineering.
• 2+ years of experience with Python
• 2+ years of experience with writing professional quality code (any language)
• 1+ years of experience with Regular Expressions, including complex ones
• Understanding of cloud service development processes
• Experience with Duo Parliament
• Understanding of AWS IAM and AWS systems
For Remote Application Developer (Python, Regular Expressions) – REMOTE roles, visit Remote Application Developer (Python, Regular Expressions) – REMOTE Roles
Sr. Python Programmer at Apex Systems
(phone number removed)
If interested, please email resume to: (url removed)
Sr. Python Programmer
Core to the role is communicating effectively with team members and being responsive to the needs of various constituents inside and outside of the Division.
Gather and document system requirements
Design and implementation of systems to meet the needs of the Programming department
Review specifications with customers and work with team to deliver features following an agile development pattern
Collaborate with team and stakeholders on larger feature designs and implementation
Write solid code supported with thorough unit and integration tests
Maintain, troubleshoot, and support existing systems
Initiate and/or support the development and improvement of best practices and processes
Mentor and train team members
All level III responsibilities
Lead the design and implementation of systems to meet the needs of the Programming department
Mentor and train team members; supervise as needed
Lead team projects in best practices or process improvements
Act as a representative of the team for cross-functional projects and inquiries
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree in a scientific, technical, or health-related field
4 years experience with object-oriented programming language (e.g. python);or commensurate years of education and experience.
Expertise with linux command line fundamentals
Experience with fundamentals of automated software testing
Ability to work independently and communicate effectively as part of a project team
Demonstrated expertise of linux environment and service management.
Expertise with automated software testing including continuous integration and test systems.
Ability to lead application development as part of a project team.
Expertise with OOP and/or functional design including design patterns.
Experience mentoring junior developers
Experience with source code management tools, e.g. git, subversion.
Experience in Django, Flask and Pandas.
Experience in support of clinical trials or other scientific research.
Build and continuous integration and test (CI/CT) systems, e.g. Jenkins.
Demonstrated proficiency mentoring junior developers.
Designing and managing modern applications in the cloud using tools such as Docker and AWS or Azure.
Bash, SAS, Perl experience.
Experience in support of clinical trials or other scientific research including CDISC standards.
Ability to effectively prioritize feature development.
Knowledge of laboratory procedures for assays, and work with laboratories to receive assay results.
Understanding of computerized systems validation.
Experience documenting user input, developing requirements and tests.
Experience with agile workflows such as Kanban or Sprints.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at (url removed) or (phone number removed).
For Remote Sr. Python Programmer roles, visit Remote Sr. Python Programmer Roles
Remote Full Stack Developer – MedDevice – Python/JS at Michael Page International Inc
• Rapidly Growing MedDevice Startup
• 100% Remote Opportunity with Competitive Salary, Bonus and Equity
About Our Client
Our client is a medical device organization that focuses on averting diabetic amputations.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Collaborate with the care management teams to develop software
• Collaborate with the sales and finance teams to develop software to support the company’s reporting needs
• Automate processes through collaboration with the operations team to streamline and improve workflows
• Integrate models from the data science and product teams into existing products and tools
• Refactor existing software tooling, automation, and products to eliminate technical debt and improve maintainability.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following experiences:
• Medical Device software and testing experience
• Full Stack development experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience with Material design and UI frameworks
What’s on Offer
• Remote flexibility
• Competitive base salary
• Annual bonus potential
• Full benefits (401k match 4%, unlimited PTO, etc.)
• Unlimited PTO
For Remote Remote Full Stack Developer – MedDevice – Python/JS roles, visit Remote Remote Full Stack Developer – MedDevice – Python/JS Roles
REMOTE Senior Web Application Developer at Jobot
100% REMOTE Senior Web Application Developer / Senior Python Engineer for Growing EDA company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kyle Choban
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 – $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a growing Semiconductor / IP Management company that has been in business for nearly 20+ years. We have grown to over 30 employees and we continue to expand. Our team is currently looking for a Senior Web Application Developer / Python Developer.
Why join us?
As an Senior Web Developer / Full-Stack Developer in our company, we are able to offer
• A competitive base salary
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
As a Senior Web Application Engineer / Senior Python Developer on our team, we are looking for
• 5+ years of Web-based software development experience
• Python/Django experience
• REST design experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
For Remote REMOTE Senior Web Application Developer roles, visit Remote REMOTE Senior Web Application Developer Roles