Full Stack Python Developer at Jobot
100% Remote & Permanent / Direct Hire – Join a fast growing productivity software platform company and use your skills to build AI-driven productivity tools that enable people to collaborate and get things done more efficiently
This Jobot Job is hosted by Blake Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $130,000 – $180,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a fast growing productivity software company building platforms that millions of customers use every day suing a proprietary hybrid machine learning and AI architecture. Our customers are able to write better emails and set more meetings faster using our AI. We help users carefully wordsmith their messages to deliver more impact in fewer words and solicit faster responses, winning them much better results in their day to day communications. Come join us!
Why join us?
You’ll work in an environment that welcomes responsibility, where your work will help millions of people focus on the most rewarding parts of their jobs, and as part of a friendly, fun, elite team with an amazing culture. We are super collaborative and enjoy teaching people what we know, but also are receptive and open when someone else is in a position to teach us. We also offer
• 100% Paid Medical Premiums
• 4 Weeks of PTO, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Flex Holidays + 2 Volunteer Days
• 401K Match
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Continuing Education
• 100% Paid Parental Leave
We are looking for a talented Full-Stack Python Developer to help build new features into our AI driven productivity platforms. You’ll be able to share stories of mistakes you’ve made and learned from in past work, and you’ll be able to identify the same mistakes as they are being made here. You already know how to interface with a product team, support team, marketing team, and leadership team to make everything run more smoothly.
• 5+ years of experience developing software as part of an engineering team
• Strong in Python / Django development
• Any Android or iOS app development experience would be great (nice to have)
• An interest in productivity software
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science
• We do not use SPA .js frameworks here*
Python API Developer at Zonar Systems
For nearly two decades, Zonar Systems has been pioneering products and services that are laser-focused on making the transportation industry more efficient, more productive, and safer.
ELD (Electronic Logging Device) helps drivers and fleet managers keep track of driver hours and performance, helping drivers drive safely, which keeps all of us out on the road safer. Data is constantly sent from trucks and other vehicles with Zonar ELD installed to our servers. This data is analyzed so that a driver and their dispatcher have visibility into driver performance, availability, and compliance.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our talented team of engineers to help design, build and maintain the next generation of our API platform for ELD. This team is the foundation of the ELD product. This data needs to be consistently provided to ELD components and to end customers who rely on it to do their jobs. You will work to transform our current implementation, scale to increasing volumes, and complete a cloud migration.
Sound fun? Then come join us in our product development center in downtown Seattle and make a real difference.
What you will do
• Develop the APIs that make the rest of the ELD system work
• Design ways for our system to scale as we continue to grow
• Work with web applications, REST APIs, Google Cloud Platform, databases, and services that are used by thousands of customers daily.
• Work in an Agile environment in a pod of 4-6 developers and designers delivering complete features for the end user
• Own deployment, quality, and operations for the software you build
What you bring to the team
• 2 years or more of software development experience
• Strong proficiency in python – it is our core services language in Zonar
• Experience connecting to SQL and NoSQL databases
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent working experience
Founded in 2001, Zonar has pioneered smart fleet management technology by providing innovative technology that has changed fleet operations in the vocational, pupil and commercial trucking industries. With a unique focus on this field, the Company offers a complete suite of solutions and specialized platforms for our customers in multiple markets. Our patented, award-winning technology keeps fleet owners and managers connected to their fleets and drivers to dispatchers. Zonar has a proven history of continuous innovation on behalf of our customers, providing products that efficiently and easily track commercial fleets and assets, streamline reporting and significantly increasing safety while saving cost. Leveraging a portfolio of 150+ patents, we are building upon these data and related analytics services to create the next generation of software and services for the 15M target customers in the US alone.
Headquartered in Seattle and majority-owned by technology company Continental, Zonar also has a Technology Development Center in downtown Seattle, a regional office in Cincinnati, and a distribution center outside of Atlanta. Our culture is based on ingenuity, leadership, teamwork, excellence, passion, integrity, and fun! Our company has grown to over 350 employees who are goal-oriented and fast-paced but understand the importance of having a healthy work life balance. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, growing, innovative company, make a big impact on a rapidly evolving space, and have fun along the way!
For Remote Python API Developer roles, visit Remote Python API Developer Roles
Entry Level Python Programmer at SynergisticIT
Synergistic IT is a full-service staffing and placement firm servicing client in America for the past 12+ years. We are dedicated towards fulfilling the IT needs of our clients. From staffing to full implementation of projects we provide the highest quality IT Services. We Intend to deliver exceptional student outcome. We don’t just help you secure a tech job but build a solid career in technology.
• Should know how to work in large verities of libraries, frameworks, and modules
• Duck typing, string, tuple and Lambda knowledge required
• Django Frame work required
• Worked on Django model, CBV, Django CRUD operation
Skills Required-• Knowledge of Python web frameworks and event-driven programming in Python.
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Know the classes of SCALA, Traits of SCALA, and Collection of SCALA
• Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
• On Job Technical support
• E- verified
• Filing of H1b and Green card
• Full time position
Candidate who are missing the required skills, might be provided an option to enhance their skills, so that they can also apply for the role and can make a career in IT industry.
If you do respond via e-mail, please include a daytime phone number so that we can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you
For Remote Entry Level Python Programmer roles, visit Remote Entry Level Python Programmer Roles
Python Developer III-IV – Hiring Immediately at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (Fred Hutch)
Python Developer III-IV
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Clinical Research Support Services
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center is an independent, nonprofit, unified adult cancer care and research center that is clinically integrated with UW Medicine, a world leader in clinical care, research and learning. The first National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center in the Pacific Northwest, Fred Hutch’s global leadership in bone marrow transplantation, HIV/AIDS prevention, immunotherapy, and COVID-19 vaccines has confirmed our reputation as one of the world’s leading cancer, infectious disease and biomedical research centers. Based in Seattle, Fred Hutch operates eight clinical care sites that provide medical oncology, infusion, radiation, proton therapy, and related services, and network affiliations with hospitals in five states. Together, our fully integrated research and clinical care teams seek to discover new cures to the world’s deadliest diseases and make life beyond cancer a reality.
At Fred Hutch, we believe that the innovation, collaboration, and rigor that result from diversity and inclusion are critical to our mission of eliminating cancer and related diseases. We seek employees who bring different and innovative ways of seeing the world and solving problems. Fred Hutch is in pursuit of becoming an antiracist organization. We are committed to ensuring that all candidates hired share our commitment to diversity, antiracism, and inclusion.
The Statistical Center for HIV/AIDS Research and Prevention (SCHARP) at Fred Hutch is a full service statistical and data management center focused on HIV prevention research and COVID-19 vaccine development. SCHARP has an annual budget of over $40 million, more than 180 employees and is currently managing over 40 active phase I – III clinical trials in over 150 clinical sites around the world. SCHARP is seeking a Python Developer III-IV.
Through collaboration with the team the Python Developer III provides software development of applications, services and data pipelines for the Programming department at SCHARP, with increasing design influence and support to the group. As a team leader, the Senior Python Developer (IV) provides individual contributions, design, and strategic direction for the software development of applications, services and data pipelines for the Programming department at SCHARP.
Core to the role is communicating effectively with team members and being responsive to the needs of various constituents inside and outside of the Division.
Gather and document system requirements
• Design and implementation of systems to meet the needs of the SCHARP Programming department
• Review specifications with customers and work with team to deliver features following an agile development pattern
• Collaborate with team and stakeholders on larger feature designs and implementation
• Write solid code supported with thorough unit and integration tests
• Maintain, troubleshoot, and support existing systems
• Initiate and/or support the development and improvement of best practices and processes
• Mentor and train team members
• All level III responsibilities
• Lead the design and implementation of systems to meet the needs of the SCHARP Programming department
• Mentor and train team members; supervise as needed
• Lead team projects in best practices or process improvements
• Act as a representative of the team for cross-functional projects and inquiries
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree in a scientific, technical, or health-related field
• 4 years experience with object-oriented programming language (e.g. python);or commensurate years of education and experience.
• Expertise with linux command line fundamentals
• Experience with fundamentals of automated software testing
• Ability to work independently and communicate effectively as part of a project team
• Expertise with automated software testing including continuous integration and test systems.
• Ability to lead application development as part of a project team.
• Expertise with OOP and/or functional design including design patterns.
• Experience mentoring junior developers
• Experience with source code management tools, e.g. git, subversion.
• Experience in Django, Flask and Pandas.
• SAS experience.
• Experience in support of clinical trials or other scientific research.
• Build and continuous integration and test (CI/CT) systems, e.g. Jenkins.
• Demonstrated proficiency mentoring junior developers.
• Designing and managing modern applications in the cloud using tools such as Docker and AWS or Azure.
• Bash, SAS, Perl experience.
• Experience in support of clinical trials or other scientific research including CDISC standards.
• Ability to effectively prioritize feature development.
• Knowledge of laboratory procedures for assays, and work with laboratories to receive assay results.
• Understanding of computerized systems validation.
• Experience documenting user input, developing requirements and tests.
• Experience with agile workflows such as Kanban or Sprints.
Fred Hutch has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine requirement, with exceptions only for approved medical or religious accommodations.
As a condition of employment, newly hired employees must provide proof of vaccination or initiate the accommodations process before their first day of employment.
A statement describing your commitment and contributions toward greater diversity, equity, inclusion, and antiracism in your career or that will be made through your work at Fred Hutch is requested of all finalists.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) Employer. We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability (physical or mental), marital or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at email@example.com or by calling 206-667-4700.
For Remote Python Developer III-IV – Hiring Immediately roles, visit Remote Python Developer III-IV – Hiring Immediately Roles
Bioinformatics Scientist/R Programming/Python at Rangam Consultants Inc.
Position: Bioinformatics Scientist (R Programming/Python)
Fluent programming skills are required.. not looking for a software engineer, but the candidate must be competent in R or Python in proven experience, publications, or github account.
Updates From Manager
Unix/Linux competence including the ability to manipulate data files
In-house platform for running next gen sequencing data pipelines
Familiar with different types of data
Experience building bioinformatics pipelines
Master’s degree needed
Use internal and public data resources
Working directly with exp biologist (who help secure the design characteristics of asset)
Work on genetic data, pathology data, epigenetic data & pathology imaging data
Someone with bioinformatics exp
Fluency in R or Python.
Work with biological data
Working on cloud computing platform
Cloud computing exp is helpful
Bachelor’s degree with work exp will also work
Experience building bioinformatics pipelines on cloud platforms, using workflow systems, container technologies, and APIs.
Competent using git and Github.
Fluency in R or Python.
Experience with exploratory data analysis and visualizations of biological research data.
Competent communicator in English.
Eagerness to learn new pipeline methods and platform systems.
Careful attention to detail.
Publication record demonstrating contributions to biological data processing and/or analysis.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $31.62 – $60.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Seattle, WA 98198:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Python: 3 years (Preferred)
Bioinformatics: 3 years (Preferred)
R programming: 3 years (Preferred)
data analysis and visualizations of biological research data: 3 years (Preferred)
For Remote Bioinformatics Scientist/R Programming/Python roles, visit Remote Bioinformatics Scientist/R Programming/Python Roles
Senior Python Engineer – Hiring Immediately at Jobot
Cyber Security Organization Seeks Full Stack Engineer
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob Wolf
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $160,000 – $220,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a rapidly growing email security organization and our team is defining the next generation of security for Software as a Service and cloud offerings. Currently we are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to help us build a new layer of protection that will give enterprises the same level of security for their cloud offerings as our leading products do in the email security space.
Why join us?
As a Senior Python Engineer we are able to offer the following:
• Competitive Base Salary ($160,000-$220,000)
• 15% Annual Bonus
• Lucrative Equity Package
• Solid Benefits Plan
• Unlimited PTO
Platform: AWS (Azure in the future) through Terraform, Docker, ECS
Frameworks: Django, Celery
Storage: MySQL, Postgres, Redis
Frontend: Typescript, React
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
For Remote Senior Python Engineer – Hiring Immediately roles, visit Remote Senior Python Engineer – Hiring Immediately Roles