Sr. Python developer at Trident Consulting
Location: Los Angeles
Trident Consulting is looking for a Sr. Python developer for one of our clients in Los Angeles, CA, a global leader in business and technology services.
Role; Sr. Python developer
Location; Los Angeles, CA – Remote Now
• Python developer with 5-7 years of experience in building APIs.
• Good experience in React
• Experience in working on quantitative packages such as numpy, scipy etc.
• Hands on experience on Docker. Experience with managed Kubernetes platforms is a plus
• Hands on experience with AWS services
• Good Experience with Micro service architecture
• Knowledge of Investment-Banking domain is plus
Trident Consulting is an award-winning IT/engineering staffing company headquartered in San Ramon, CA. We were recently ranked #45 in SF Business Times fastest-growing private companies in California and also ranked #180 in the Inc 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America.
Trident provides Information Technology Staffing and SoW based solutions nationwide. Our clients span across Fortune 100 to innovative mid-market companies throughout the US.
Please check our job site https://www.tridentconsultinginc.com/Jobs/ regularly forpositionsthat may be of interest.
Python Developer at Happiest Baby (the maker of SNOO)
Location: Los Angeles
Happiest Baby is a mission-driven company helping parents raise healthy, happy children, and saving lives. We make SNOO, the worlds first smart sleeper and the safest baby bed ever made and develop landmark products, content, and services for families. SNOO has been designated as an FDA Breakthrough Device for its potential to reduce the risk of SIDS and has been proven to add 1-2 hours of sleep per night. And when baby sleeps, everyone sleeps..
Our CEO is the renowned pediatrician, Dr. Harvey Karp, author of the best-selling parenting guide, The Happiest Baby on the Block. SNOO was built with a team of MIT engineers and celebrated designers. It is the most awarded baby product in history and has been exhibited in many of the worlds top art museums (e.g. SF MOMA, London Design Museum) and is featured in the permanent collection of the Smithsonian.
Happiest Baby is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, self-starter and knowledge-hungry test support engineer for our breakthrough consumer products. Were looking for someone with a background in consumer electronics and a passion for delivering innovation within the constraints of embedded technologies. You will be an integral part of the engineering team to deliver real, immediately impactful products that help children and families be healthier and happier join us
• Design new tests in Python for inhouse and manufacturing testing embedded devices
• Develop integration, design validation, and stress tests using pytest framework
• Establish processes and implement procedures to support full development and release cycle
• Utilize Jenkins pipelines and Groovy for test automation
• Own and drive test development, create documentation, analyze test results
• Support external production, hardware, software and quality teams to resolve product related issues
• Strong Python knowledge
• 3+ years of experience creating and documenting test plans, executing tests, analyzing results, and creating test reports
• 2+ years of experience in the use of electrical test equipment such as digital multi-meter, signal generator, and oscilloscope
• Experience with hands on electronic troubleshooting of embedded products will be a plus
• Working in a Linux-based environment preferred
• Experience with Jira, Confluence, Tetsrail, Git
• Competitive health/dental/eyecare plan
• 401(k) plan
• Daily catered lunches
• Take-what-you-need vacation
• Dog-friendly environment
• Indoor-outdoor workspace
• Working with a great team that is literally saving babies lives
For Remote Python Developer roles, visit Remote Python Developer Roles
Lead Python Developer at Luxoft
Location: Los Angeles
Project DescriptionLuxoft is looking for a Senior Python Developer who would be working with our Customer – one of the world’s largest investment management companies.
Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is working with Luxoft in a full-scale upgrade of their technology.
• Work in a SCRUM team, close with client and business analysts, be able to quickly understand the new requirements and helps to identify the changes to the system.
• Develop and present recommendations from analysis of current solution. Assist in code peer reviews, build and test functional enhancements.
Identify areas for code refactoring. Review and contribute to development process and procedures to assist in the continual improvement of the development team activities.
• Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Responsible for fullstack developmentto meet specifications and designs and using best practices. Development of a world-class web services code-base.
• Effort estimation and task breakdown – estimating cost of implementing new changes and identifying risk.
• 5+ years commercial development experience
• Strong SQL knowledge must have
• AWS Cloud experience
Development paradigms and best practice:
GoF, SOLID, etc.
• Tests coverage metrics understanding
• Passionate about software development
• Committed for deadlines, self-organized, client-oriented
• Good communication skills
Nice to haveJava 8+UI development experienceLanguagesEnglish:
B2 Upper IntermediateSenioritySeniorRelocation packageIf needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Vacancy Specialization PythonRef NumberVR-75654
For Remote Lead Python Developer roles, visit Remote Lead Python Developer Roles
REMOTE Software Engineer (Python/Django) at Jobot
Location: Los Angeles
Highly Reputable Nationwide Healthcare Company seeks a Software Engineer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Ron Calhoun
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 – $175,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our small, collaborative team has already built many foundational features and is now focused on improving and experimenting beyond a traditional credentialing solutions product.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who can utilize their broad knowledge of modern software development to create robust scalable, secure, cloud-native solutions that meet the demanding functional and non-functional requirements of the platform and business.
Using your experience, you’ll be able to drive and champion rapidly changing technologies and methodologies and apply them to technological and/or business needs of significant scope.
Why join us?
Competitive base pay plus bonus
Full remote options
Flexible work schedule
401(k) with company match
Generous Paid Holidays / Vacation
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop software for both cloud-based and data center hosted platforms
• Proactively collaborate across our Language Services teams to ensure products are delivered successfully, with high quality, and in line with stated requirements
• Provide active leadership throughout the entire development lifecycle
• MUST HAVE prior leadership experience/leading developers
• Lead technical integration efforts with vendor, customer, and partner systems
• Lead continuous improvement exercises to enhance platform performance, stability, and scalability
• Recommend third-party components and solutions as appropriate as part of the core platform
• Ensure data models balance performance and flexibility to meet current needs and future requirements
• Keep up to date with software industry trends, healthcare technology services, video-conference software, mobile applications, and general Software Engineering best practices
• Contribute to specification documents, IP development, and externally facing technical documentation
• Mentor other team members to increase subject matter expertise across the team and organization (this position does not require heavy people management, however)
• Promote and champion industry and company standards for Software Engineering and data security
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of professional experience in software development, with significant recent experience using Python
• Experience with RESTful APIs
• Minimum 3 years MANDATORY Django experience.
• AWS experience is MANDATORY
• Cloud experience is MANDATORY
• Working knowledge of GitHub and GitHub Actions
• Clear understanding of application development and data security standards
• Experience with Agile/Scrum development processes
• Problem-solving skills and an aptitude for learning and implementing emerging technologies
• Ability to work in a self-directed fashion while being resourceful and adaptable
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
For Remote REMOTE Software Engineer (Python/Django) roles, visit Remote REMOTE Software Engineer (Python/Django) Roles
Infrastructure Engineer, Python at Parallel Partners
Location: Los Angeles
Infrastructure Engineer, Python, Los Angeles, CA
There are 5 openings available for the Infrastructure Engineer position. These will be an onsite opportunities in either Los Angeles, CA; New York City, NY; or Seattle, WA.
– Possess a deep understanding of the Linux operating system and are at home on the command line / terminal at your workstation
– Versed in infrastructure as code practices using technologies like Terraform, etc.
– Familiar with tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and leveraging those tools for configuration automation.
– Proficient in scripting and developing automation in Python, GO and bash, or similar programming languages.
– Proficient as a developer, experienced writing code and solving problems in Python.
– Understanding of computer networking and how it applies in cloud environments.
– Experience securing corporate networks, cloud networks, and VPNs.
– Holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, or another scientific or technical discipline.
– On-call responsibility.
– Travel up to 20% annually.
– Experience of supporting/managing systems at scale (10s of thousands to 100s of thousands of instances) is a plus.
– Experience in one or more of the following types of systems at their newest versions: Kubernetes and Docker, Redis and/or MongoDB, Kafka and/or RocketMQ, Flink, MySQL, ElasticSearch, HDFS, Mesos and/or Yarn.
Keywords: Los Angeles CA Jobs, Infrastructure Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure, Systems Administration, Linux Command Line, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Python, GO, Bash, PowerShell, California Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, California Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire for similar positions in Los Angeles, CA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Infrastructure Engineers for jobs in Los Angeles, California and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone [Phone number shown when applying] ext 11 or email us at [Email available when viewing the job].
For Remote Infrastructure Engineer, Python roles, visit Remote Infrastructure Engineer, Python Roles
Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) at Agoda
Location: Los Angeles
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
The Agoda Content department is currently looking for a curious and questioning self-starter and proactive analyst, who will help drive decision making with insights from content, marketing and partner performance data.
You will get the opportunity to own analytical projects to direct our department’s focus, and prioritize our actions. By joining Agoda, you will become part of a truly international team, with leading experts of different backgrounds coming from 50+ countries around the world. This is a genuine opportunity to gain valuable experience in a challenging and cutting-edge tech environment. The ideal candidate would have a passion for high-converting content, great user-experience, data and analysis tools and methods. This position reports to the Associate Director of Content Operations, in Bangkok, Thailand.
• Understand Content goals and KPIs and be able to align reports and insights based on them. Identify and investigate trends, anomalies and opportunities to improve Agoda’s Content strategy
• Identify content opportunities that drive customer value, bookings and conversion
• Help build business cases around the opportunity and get buy-in from stakeholders
• Ensure appropriate data/tools/dashboards to measure execution and enable deeper analysis
• Track execution and report up in regular updates
• Work with product, data/BI team and IT to create data resources and build appropriate reporting
• Work with Content team leads to understand their business needs and identify opportunities in terms of team actions prioritization and focus
• Use multiple data sources to report Content projects insights and impact; support Content tests and experiments
• Encourage and train the Content team in best practice use of Agoda data, analysis techniques and interpretation
• Coordinate with other Cross Functional departments like Analytics, Partner Services, and Product Owners
• Use Web-Analytics for Research and Analysis
• Bachelor degree or higher
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Experience / knowledge in statistics, SQL, Python/R, Tableau and advanced Excel – required
• Ability to demonstrate data manipulation using data warehouse and create meaningful insight and visualization
• Experience / knowledge in Vertica and / or Impala – advantage
• Experience in generating data and / or preparing experiments for product development – advantage
• Attentive to detail and committed to data integrity
• Keen and curious nature; able and willing to share your opinion
• Organized; able to manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines
• Able to communicate effectively; fluent in English – both spoken and written
#STRA#ANLS#MRKT#3 #sanfrancisco #sanjose #losangeles #sandiego #oakland #denver #miami #orlando #atlanta #chicago #boston #detroit #newyork #portland #philadelphia #dallas #houston #austin #seattle #washdc #tirana #yerevan #sydney #melbourne #perth #vienna #graz #linz #baku #minsk #brussels #antwerp #ghent #charleroi #liege #saopaolo #sofia #toronto #vancouver #montreal #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #zagreb #cyprus #prague #Brno #Ostrava #copenhagen #cairo #alexandria #giza #estonia #helsinki #paris #nice #marseille #rouen #lyon #toulouse #tbilisi #berlin #munich #hamburg #stuttgart #cologne #frankfurt #dusseldorf #dortmund #essen #Bremen #leipzig #dresden #hanover #nuremberg #athens #hongkong #budapest #bangalore #newdelhi #jakarta #bali #bandung #dublin #telaviv #milan #rome #naples #turin #palermo #venice #bologna #florence #tokyo #osaka #yokohama #nagoya #okinawa #fukuoka #sapporo #amman #irbid #riga #beirut #tripoli #vilnius #luxembourg #kualalumpur #malta #chisinau #amsterdam #oslo #jerusalem #manila #warsaw #krakow #sintra #lisbon #porto #braga #cascais #loures #amadora #almada #doha #alrayyan #bucharest #moscow #saintpetersburg #riyadh #jeddah #mecca #medina #belgrade #singapore #bratislava #capetown #johannesburg #seoul #barcelona #madrid #valencia #seville #bilbao #malaga #oviedo #alicante #laspalmas #zaragozbanga #stockholm #zurich #geneva #basel #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #Phuket #bangkok #istanbul #ankara #izmir #dubai #abudhabi #sharjah #london #manchester #liverpool #edinburgh #kiev #hcmc #hanoi #sanaa #taiz #aden #gibraltar #marrakech #lodz #wroclaw #poznan #Gdansk #szczecin #bydgoszcz #lublin #katowice #rio #salvador #fortaleza #brasilia #belo #belem #manaus #curitiba #portoalegre #saoluis data representation data analysis SQL data analytics analytics python (programming language) data mining data science r (programming language) tableau analytical skills data visualization databases business analysis business intelligence (bi) microsoft sql server machine learning statistics microsoft power bi java finance shopee traveloka google facebook ctrip trip.com makemytrip grab amazon pandas (software) artificial intelligence (ai) information technology capital one accenture upwork deloitte mckinsey bain microsoft uber lyft gojek lazada alibaba shopify expedia skyscanner
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For Remote Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) roles, visit Remote Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) Roles
Python Developer at SMCI
Location: Los Angeles
• At First American Trust, we are working on new technologies supporting the banking industry and looking for someone eager to collaborate with our team!
• Rise to the challenge and make your mark building cloud-based software and using Python, Ruby/Ruby on Rails, React, and Docker Containers.
• Get the exposure working front-middle-backend experience by joining our innovative team.
• The Software Engineer position requires understanding business needs and translating them effectively into applications either individually or as part of a team.
• DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESParticipate in design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and deploying of software in cloud environment for business applications.
• Modify and enhance existing applications.
• Work comfortably within small teams in a corporate environment that requires regular communication with project managers and other stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts.
• Independently define and prioritize individual goals and tasks as part of an agile development process.
• Report to management on the status of project efforts, identify issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implement corrective actions.
• Keep current on advances in software development and integrate them where appropriate.
• 5+ years experience in software development, at least one year experience on Python, Ruby, or React.
• Experience of Software development in Cloud environment.
• Experience of MVC frameworks.
• Experience with Database (PostgreSQL)Experience with consuming web services (XML, JSON) and building RESTful web services.
• A high level of intellectual curiosity and general professionalism is necessary.
• Experience with CI/CD and test automation.
• Familiarity with established design and development tools, including source control and build management, is preferred.
• Experience of SCRUM/Agile experience is a plus
For Remote Python Developer roles, visit Remote Python Developer Roles
Senior Software Engineer – Python at Endpoint Closing
Location: El Segundo
Endpoint is a digital title and settlement company built from the ground up to make home closing easy for all. For many, buying or selling a home is one of life’s biggest transactions. At Endpoint, we help our customers close every deal so they can start their next chapter with confidence. Whether it’s a first-time homebuyer choosing a place to start a family, a real estate agent securing a record-breaking deal, or a proptech company scaling its services, we believe that closing on a home is a milestone worth celebrating and a process that should be easy for all parties involved.
Founded in 2018 by a diverse group of tech and real estate veterans, Endpoint develops technology that streamlines home closing for real estate agents, buyers and sellers, and empowers proptech companies and investors looking to scale their closing operations. Backed by First American Financial Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, Endpoint has secured $220 million in funding and has operations across the US.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer (5+ years) to build services and functionality for our client applications using Python.
• We are open to remote candidates for this role
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will use your skills to:
• Work with a cross-functional team to deliver timely, high quality, and well-tested code
• Help define and enforce standards regarding code quality and test coverage
• Mentor junior developers
• Help continue to build the Engineering culture at Endpoint
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
• 5+ years of experience building web services with Python using modern frameworks
• Experience developing in a microservices architecture, and following domain-driven design principles
• Solid coding practices including writing technical specifications, peer code review, and unit & integration testing
• Experience designing and building products or major features from concept to launch
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment driving operational excellence and best practices
Why work at Endpoint:
• You’ll join a fast-growing company where you can make an impact
• You’ll work alongside industry experts and the brightest minds in tech to transform an industry
• We foster a vibrant, welcoming, and inclusive company culture
• You’ll be entrusted with responsibility and autonomy in your day-to-day work
• You’ll have opportunities to advance your career from within, or for internal mobility
• We offer competitive compensation; an annual, performance-based bonus; and long-term incentive plans.
• Customizable benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K Match
• Flexible work options for certain roles
• Dog-friendly offices with fully-stocked snack bars
• Virtual and in-person team events
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
For Remote Senior Software Engineer – Python roles, visit Remote Senior Software Engineer – Python Roles
Senior Python / Django Developer at Search Solutions LLC
Location: Los Angeles
We are looking for a Senior Engineer with strong Python/Django skills.
• 5 + years of programming experience of commercial application stacks.
• Highly proficient in Python and Django.
• Solid experience with database development (SQL or NOSQL on the server).
• Data Modeling – Relational and Non-Relational.
• Unix/Linux operating system.
• Experience in designing and developing REST APIs.
• BA/BS (Computer Science preferred), or equivalent experience.
• Google App Engine experience
• DevOps exposure and background
• AWS (Redshift, Elasticache, SES, S3)
• iOS, Android, or excited to learn
This is a full-time position.
Senior Full Stack Python (Django) Developer at Skilljar
Location: Los Angeles
Skilljar is seeking a Senior Full Stack Python (Django) Developer to join our fast-growing Engineering team. This person will be responsible for the technical design, development, and deployment of our products. We’re looking for someone with a successful track record building software products in an agile development environment. In addition, you will be joining a rapidly growing team, where you will have a direct impact on our engineering processes and product.We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.We’re lucky to have great training professionals amongst our customer base. To respect our relationships with our customers, we discourage our direct customers from applying.ResponsibilitiesDetermines and develops approaches to solutions for assigned projects by identifying, resolving and mitigating risk and communicating to stakeholders.Provides technical solutions to detail certain aspects of product design and ensures that resulting design specification fits into technical architectural framework.Performs analysis to define design requirements for modification to existing tools, utilities, system structures, environments and provide technical input into project scope and estimating activities.Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance existing products or new product directions.Document software designs via functional specifications and other design documents.Participate in the hiring and onboarding process for new engineering team members and continuously provide technical guidance to other engineers.RequirementsAt least 5 years of experience building web applications at scale using Rails, Django, or some equivalent MVC framework. Working experience delivering high-quality product features, with excellent judgment on balancing time-to-market and scalability.Working experience as a full stack engineer, delivering full end-to-end features.Knowledgeable on best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.Highly self-directed and comfortable delivering product features & enhancements in an agile approach.A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills.Our BenefitsComprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!The CompanyBacked by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Arizona, and Florida.Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.
For Remote Senior Full Stack Python (Django) Developer roles, visit Remote Senior Full Stack Python (Django) Developer Roles