Python Developer at Diverse Lynx
Chicago, IL (Remote)
• Write effective, scalable code
• Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
• Integrate user-facing elements into applications
• Test and debug programs
• Improve functionality of existing systems
• Implement security and data protection solutions
• Assess and prioritize feature requests
• Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
• Work experience as a Python Developer
• Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
• Groovy Scripting
• React and Java script
• Experience working in containerized solutions
• Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
• Team spirit
• Good problem-solving skills
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role.
We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
For Remote Python Developer roles, visit Remote Python Developer Roles
Python Developer & Data Engineer – (CHI OR REMOTE) at SonicJobs
At E15, we are the spark that ignites. Our team delivers next-generation insights based on data, not hunches, to drive business in healthcare, campus, corporate, sports, entertainment, hospitality, and retail industries to help companies make forward-looking decisions to benefit their business and their guests. For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: www.e15group.com
This position can work Remote nationwide or in our Chicago office!
We’re looking for a hands-on, collaborative Data Engineer to join our Data Engineering team. When you get out of bed in the morning, you look forward to building solutions, you love working with data, and you enjoy working as a team.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to make code decisions and build cloud infrastructure and pipelines that will deliver data solutions to our Food, Beverage and Sports industry clients. You will help bring best practices to the team while working with a team of Data Engineers.
Were a Python and AWS focused team, using a tech stack of: Python, Spark, Docker, Airflow, and a range of AWS services like SQS, SNS, S3, Redshift, Glue. We are also using DBT and Snowflake.
If you have a git repository, we’d be excited to see it!
• Collaborate with our reporting, analytics, and data science teams to understand data sources and business requirements
• Gather, clean, enrich, and transform data to feed internal and external client needs
• Define, build, test, and implement data pipelines, batch, and streaming
• Work within a collaborative team, adhering to Agile best practices, documentation, and knowledge sharing
• Managing personal work output via ADO/Confluence
• 3+ years of hands on Python backend or Data Engineering Experience
• Excellent written and verbal communicator
• Attention to detail
• Data validation and testing
• Experience in DevOps and CI/CD technologies and methodologies
• Experience with Snowflake data platform is valued
• Experience with DBT (Database Built Tool) will be a big plus
Apply to E15 today!
E15 is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates at E15are offered many fantastic benefits.
• Life Insurance/ AD
• Disability Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
• Associate Shopping Program
• Health and Wellness Programs
• Discount Marketplace
• Identity Theft Protection
• Pet Insurance
• Commuter Benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
For Remote Python Developer & Data Engineer – (CHI OR REMOTE) roles, visit Remote Python Developer & Data Engineer – (CHI OR REMOTE) Roles
Python Developer at Huxley
A Cloud-based SaaS and Data Management Platform organization is seeking Python developers with 5+ years experience. This position offers the ability to be a part of a pro social and mission driven company
• Experience building web services, implementing your own APIs and working with web frameworks
• Built things that connect to other products and platforms, calling to external services and/or microservice architecture
• Interest in expanding boundaries, figuring out best practices and automation
This is a full-time permanent remote opportunity.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Python Developer at Matlen Silver
Ideally Quartz/Athena background
• Excellent full stack development skills with Python 4+ years of experience
• Strong Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Design Patterns skills
• Good understanding of Financial Derivatives (Swaps, Futures, )
• Good understanding of testing concepts (TDD, BDD )
Desired Skills (Nice to Have):
• Experience in building Graphical User Interfaces with HTML5/CSS/JS/React
• Experience with messaging systems and queues
• Experience in RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase )
• Experience in NoSQL/Document Oriented databases (Cassandra, MongoDB )
• Experience Grid Computing
• Good Understanding of Risk and P&L Concepts (PV, VaR, the Greeks )
– provided by Dice
For Remote Python Developer roles, visit Remote Python Developer Roles
Remote Python Developer at LHH
Remote Python Developer – (Full Stack Software Engineer – Back End Focused)
Overall Purpose of this Position:
As a Python Developer, you will assist in building innovative, high-quality software independently and with a team, delivering great software for a growing customer base.
5+ years of professional Software Development
Experienced with Relational Databases / SQL
Ample experience designing and building web applications
Hands-on design of interactive applications with a test-driven experience
3 Weeks of PTO – Paid Birthday
401K, Medical, Dental, Vision
Python Developer at TEKsystems
– Messaging (AMPS, MQ, Tibco)
The Risk technology team is responsible for developing risk solutions to the global fixed income, currencies and commodities business. The primary focus of the team is on building scalable risk reporting and generation tools for use across the business. End users include trading desks, senior trading management, market risk management and other middle and back office groups. The Risk technology is a global team of highly skilled and motivated developers using agile methods to iterate quickly and work closely with users to deliver superior trading technology. The role offers the opportunity to lead development of the strategic risk framework, directing a globally dispersed team of developers. There is significant buy-in from senior business partners and the successful candidate will gain experience of delivering directly to the business. Challenges currently being worked on include producing consistent, consolidated risk reports spanning the whole business, running high-performance ticking intraday risk for trading desks, and explaining PnL across the global business. The team development environment is Quartz – the clients next generation trading and risk platform. Quartz consists of various pieces of shared infrastructure and code to drive consolidation across the trading business and break down business specific silos. Development takes place almost entirely In Python (Quartz), with some C++ for high performance components.
– Working with a globally dispersed team of developers.
– Technical leadership, including design reviews.
– Software development and testing, deployment and support using agile development methodologies.
– Functioning as part of a as part of a high performance team, working on high priority deliverables.
– Solving real problems, and adding value to the business.
– Communicating effectively with various stakeholders across technology and the business
Python Developer Training and Placement at Agap Technologies
We at Agap Technologies Inc. help our clients build successful businesses by enabling them to synergize state-of-the-art technology with exceptional talent. We offer a full suite of IT solutions and services, from custom software development to staffing.
Our multidisciplinary team of experts in areas like data analysis, automation, personnel development and management, and project management helps us offer a unique set of tech-driven solutions and services that allow our clients to achieve their business objectives in the most efficient way possible.
Our technical competence is further built upon by our high standards of professionalism, diligence, and ethics, which has enabled us to deliver top-notch services to our clients and exceed expectations every time.
AGAP Technologies is Consulting Firm Which Provides World class training and assistance in placement. Online Training (Remote Training + Real-time exp) available. Our training is more than just hours of lecture, we believe in student engagement, motivation and knowledge sharing as tools for success and we do it with great dedication and precision. We offer online training that clearly stands out of the group, sign up for a demo session.
Our Training Features
You will receive top quality instruction that AGAP Technologies is famous for Online IT training.
Trainees will receive immediate response to any training related queries, either technical or otherwise. We advise our trainees not to wait till the next class to seek answers to any technical issue.
Training sessions are conducted by real-time instructor with real-time examples.
Every training session is recorded and posted to the batch after each weekend class.
We are offering online training on Python Developer.
We offer you:
Entry level IT opportunities for OPT, CPT, LI, L2, H4, TN, Green card, and US citizens.
We provide training and placement assistance in technology of your choice.
• Training and Placements for all Valid EAD’s.
• Good online training virtual classroom environment.
• Highly qualified and experienced trainers.
• Professional environment.
• Special interview training
• Training for skill enhancement.
• Study material and Lab material provided.
• E-Verified company.
• 100% Job Assistance and Guidance.
Other Key Points
Guaranteed Placements with Fortune 500 clients.
Any fresh graduate student can apply for visa sponsorship.
H1B Sponsorship for student’s visa.
If you are interested or if you know anyone looking for a change, please feel free to call or email me for details or questions.
I look forward to seeing resumes from you or your known and highly recommended candidates.
Thanks & Regards
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For Remote Python Developer Training and Placement roles, visit Remote Python Developer Training and Placement Roles
Back-end Python/Django Developer – Global Information Security at Bank of America
Come join an exciting team within Global Information Security (GIS). Cyber Security Technology (CST) is a globally distributed team responsible for cyber security innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, cyber resiliency, access management engineering, data strategy, deployment maintenance, technical project management and information technology security control support.
The Back-end Python/Django Developer will be part of the Cyber Security Technology (CST) division within the Global Information Security (GIS) organization at Bank of America. Cyber Security Technology (CST) is a globally distributed team responsible for cyber security innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, cyber resiliency, access management engineering, data strategy, deployment maintenance, technical project management and information technology security control support.
The developer will be responsible for developing and delivering complex requirements to accomplish business goals for the GIS Control Health Monitoring application within CST. The Control Health Monitoring application provides GIS leadership and Cyber Security Operations stakeholders with a centralized way to view and understand the readiness and performance of their controls. Key responsibilities of the role include ensuring that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. This role ensures solutions are well-designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset. These individuals possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns.
• Act as the back-end Python/Django developer for the Control Health Monitoring application for the Global Information Security organization, building and maintaining code for the application based on customer & stakeholder requirements.
• Contribute to story refinement/defining requirements.
• Participate in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle.
• Perform spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
• Code solutions and unit test to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements.
• Utilize multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements.
• Design/develop/modify architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained.
• Design/develop/maintain automated test suites (integration, regression, performance).
• At least 3+ years of experience with Python and are familiar with modern Python libraries such as Django and DRF; strong knowledge of Python and Django required
• Specific knowledge around model viewsets, serializes, ORM, and object level permissions
• Experience in Pip, Pipenv, virtual other similar build tools
• Ability to work within a UNIX environment such as Linux
• Knowledge of CI/CD practices including Linting and Testing
• Experience with SQL Databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL
• Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Ability to triage problems, prioritize accordingly, and resolve
• Ability to work independently with minimal interactions
• Ability to mentor and onboard junior members of the team
• Team player who is willing to problem solve with others
• Self-motivated to deliver high quality products
• Deep curiosity and desire to continuously learn and master new technologies
Enterprise Role Overview:
Responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust and well-tested interfaces. Familiar with development and testing practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Contributes to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance); Analyzes test reports, identifies any test issues/errors; Triages the underlying cause. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality. Participates, contributes and can coach team members in the delivery/release (CI-CD) events. e.g. branching timelines, pull requests, issue triage, merge/conflict resolution, release notes. Individual contributor.
For Remote Back-end Python/Django Developer – Global Information Security roles, visit Remote Back-end Python/Django Developer – Global Information Security Roles
Python Developer at ITL USA
Infosys is seeking a Python Developer. This positions primary responsibility will be to provide technical expertise and coordinate for day to day deliverables for the team. The chosen candidate will assist in the technical design of large business systems; builds applications, interfaces between applications, understands data security, retention, and recovery. The role holder should be able to research on technologies independently to recommend appropriate solutions & should contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards; contribute to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., and guides/mentors the team during the build and test phases.
Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Chicago, IL or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
• 5+ years of IT experience in design, development, testing and implementation of various stand-alone and client-server architecture based enterprise application software using various technologies, analyzing complex business requirements & mapping them to system specifications.
• Experience in developing web-based applications using Python, Django . Familiarity with Python Design Patterns like Factory Pattern, Facade Pattern and Template Pattern.
• Have excellent knowledge on Python collections and multi-threading.
• Good experience in developing web applications and implementing Model Template View architecture using server-side applications Django, Flask and Pyramid.
• Experience on web development using HTML4/5, CSS/CSS3, Java Script, Bootstrap, JSON, Angular JS and
• Experience in implementing server-side technologies with Restful API and MVC design patterns with Django framework.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services like EC2 and S3.
• Experience using version control system such as GIT and Git-Hub.
• Good knowledge of servers Apache Tomcat, Jenkins and Heroku.
• Experienced in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views and triggers using Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
• Experience with several python packages like logging, pandas, Scipy, Json, Numpy.
• Familiaritywith container systems like Docker and container orchestration like EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, worked with Terraform.
• Initiated and troubleshoot Continuous Delivery builds in Jenkins via JIRA tickets.
• Analyzed the sql scripts and designed it by using PySpark SQL for faster performance.
• Proficient in writing unit testing code using Unit Test/PyTest and integrating the test code with the build process.
• Experience in Agile with SCRUM, Waterfall Model and Test driven development methodologies.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit […] see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
For Remote Python Developer roles, visit Remote Python Developer Roles
AWS Python Developer at Cognizant
AWS Data Engineer
We are Cognizant Artificial Intelligence
Digital technologies, including analytics and AI, give companies a once-in-a-generation opportunity to perform orders of magnitude better than ever before. But clients need new business models built from analyzing customers and business operations at every angle to really understand them. With the power to apply artificial intelligence and data science to business decisions via enterprise data management solutions, we help leading companies prototype, refine, validate and scale the most desirable products and delivery models to enterprise scale within weeks
• This role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future*
• Create, build, and deploy new AWS solutions in support of data integration and data delivery
• Collaborate with technical lead, product owners, architects, and other project team members to create and test robust, re-usable patterns
• Understand, diagnose, and resolve technical and production incident issues
• Monitor and validate deployments to confirm expected behavior
• Collect and implement software application requirements defined by business users, architects
Required Skills & Experience
• Current AWS Developer certification or related AWS certification
• 3-5 yrs experience in EC2, EMR, Lambdas, Athena, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Boto and Python/Java
• Experience with CI/CD processes
• Strong communication (written, oral), documentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment and perform duties without direct supervision.
• Possess the ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with others.
• Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
• Experience working in an Agile environment with business and technical teams
• Knowledge of provider-sponsored health insurance systems/processes and the healthcare industry
• Knowledge of ETL and ELT using tools like Informatica
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 AWS PL4 Desired
2 3NF data modeling PL3 Desired
3 Python PL4 Required
4 PL/SQL PL3 Desired
• Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
For Remote AWS Python Developer roles, visit Remote AWS Python Developer Roles