Pentest Engagement and Operations Handler at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Pentest Engagement and Operations Handler: As a Pentest Engagement and Operations Handler, you will be an integral part of a team that is focused on innovation, analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. The role involves a high level of stakeholder management and will suit an individual with excellent client facing skills.
An applicant from a security consulting firm or a financial services background would have a distinct advantage. Job Description Working in cybersecurity takes passion for technology, speed, a desire to learn, and vigilance in order to keep every asset safe. The global cyber security assessments team delivers next generation application and infrastructure penetration testing.
As part of the team your primary responsibility will be oversee test engagements to successful conclusion. You’ll work with a range of that stakeholders and levels across all of our lines of business. Your work will ensure stability, capacity, and resiliency of our products.
You will be an integral part of a team that is focused on innovation, analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. The role involves a high level of stakeholder management and will suit an individual with excellent client facing skills. An applicant from a security consulting firm or a financial services background would have a distinct advantage.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate knowledge of general Cybersecurity principles and ideally have a understanding of program and project delivery processes for penetration testing in large scale organizations and be able to provide oversight of this function. the successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn, the drive to excel, solid understanding of cybersecurity concepts along with a proven track record for managing and driving business solutions. Experience in overseeing the delivery processes that support penetration testing at scale would be advantageous.
Primary responsibilities include;. Use in house systems to respond to line of business requests and review information and make informed technical and operational decisions Anticipate and resolve roadblocks that impact SLA’s Build partnerships and interact with third party vendors and co-ordinate with teams based in the US, UK and Singapore Communicate with a diverse audiences and message accordingly, including verbal, written and where necessary using presentation techniques. Continuous analysis of processes to identify automation, streamlining and improvement opportunities and accomplish common goals Assist with providing ad-hoc reports, and understanding of how to present management information Audit impacting oversight related to cybersecurity, threat and vulnerabilities management best practice Process engineering and re- engineering Adherence at all times to JPMC company standards, procedures and policies.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:. Draws on experience and judgment to achieve all of the above responsibilities Proven commercial experience with Microsoft Excel, Visio, Powerpoint is a MUST Good understanding of program and project delivery processes for penetration testing in large scale organisations Knowledge of operations, risk and controls management processes & principles,. Ability to execute flawlessly, handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently while maintaining a high degree of communication between multiple stakeholders Proven experience with logistical demand of clients and stakeholders Quick learner with a strong work ethic, attention to detail and a self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude Team player exhibiting professional maturity, personal integrity, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Working in a large and complex organization, an understanding of how to develop brand awareness and build a network of business contacts to develop stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Preferred Qualifications:. 5+ years experience in operations and/or project management in the Cybersecurity and Information Technology Degree in Business Management, or Technology related fields is a plus Demonstrated understanding of financial sector, or other large organization, security and IT infrastructures
Web Reference : AJF/433360214-764
Posted Date : Wed, 21 Sep 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of JPMorgan Chase & Co.. Please note IT Jobs for ColU Fans is not responsible for the application process on any external website.
For Remote Pentest Engagement and Operations Handler roles, visit Remote Pentest Engagement and Operations Handler Roles
Sr Cybersecurity Architect – DAST/Pen Testing at Bank of the West
**Sr Cybersecurity Architect – DAST/Pen Testing**
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
• *Job Description Summary**
The Cybersecurity Architect will conduct Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) and Penetration Testing to detect security vulnerabilities and manually triage the results. You will work with development teams to ensure they understand how to remediate the issues identified. Communication with the application team is critical in this role. You will also act as an application security SME for the development and security communities.
• *Job Functions:**
+ Conduct penetration testing / dynamic application security testing using both manual and automated testing tools
+ Ensure that automated tests are completed successfully
+ Configure tools as required to be successful in evaluating applications
+ Validate all defects identified through testing
+ Triage & Disposition results
+ Validate vulnerability fixes
+ Assist developers with understanding of security defects
+ Assist in defining acceptable solution to fix defects
• *Other Job Functions:**
+ Provide support as an information security subject matter expert to department or business units for relevant business or system processes
+ Collaborate with business functional groups in analyzing and evaluating business requirements; develops and manages the security aspects of the logical and functional design.
+ Perform other duties as assigned
• *Required Experience**
+ 7 years minimum prior relevant experience
+ 3 years of Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) and Web App Pen Testing
+ 5 years of overall application security testing
+ Burp Suite and/or Qualys WAS experience preferred
+ Deep understanding of common application security vulnerabilities and attack vectors
+ Additional experience with other types of application security testing a plus
+ Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
+ Bachelor’s Degree
+ Ability to communicate vulnerabilities to developers and management
+ Experience triaging application security vulnerabilities
+ Ability to work with little guidance.
+ Experience in a regulated industry highly desirable; financial services preferred.
+ Strong written and verbal communication skills.
+ Solid problem solving and analytical skills; must be resourceful, creative, innovative, results driven and adaptable.
This position has the option to work in one of our key hubs (San Ramon, CA, Tempe, AZ, Omaha, NE) or to work remotely as long as it is in within our 27 state working footprint which includes AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY, NY.
• *Annual Hiring Range:**
$75,000 – $170,000
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
+ **In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for annual incentives.**
+ **The base salary opportunity can vary based on candidate’s geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.**
[Link available when viewing the job] />
To protect the health and safety of our employees and customers, Bank of the West may require all U.S. employees to provide proof of their vaccination status. Employees who are not fully vaccinated may undergo regular testing.
• *Equal Employment Opportunity Policy**
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer – Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
• *Job:** Security
• *Location:** United States-Nebraska-General NE
• *Other Locations:** United States-Wisconsin-General WI, United States-Missouri-General MO, United States-North Dakota-General ND, United States-Nevada-General NV, United States-Minnesota-General MN, United States-Michigan-General MI, United States-New York-General NY, United States-Ohio-General OH, United States-New Mexico-General NM, United States-South Dakota-General SD, United States-Wyoming-General WY, United States-Arizona-General AZ, United States-Oregon-General OR, United States-Iowa-General IA, United States-Utah-General UT, United States-Georgia-General GA, United States-Arkansas-General AR, United States-Washington-General WA, United States-Florida-General FL, United States-Oklahoma-General OK, United States-North Carolina-General NC, United States-Colorado-General CO, United States-Idaho-General ID, United States-Texas-General TX, United States-California-General CA, United States-Illinois-General IL
• *Requisition ID:** 065116
For Remote Sr Cybersecurity Architect – DAST/Pen Testing roles, visit Remote Sr Cybersecurity Architect – DAST/Pen Testing Roles
Manual / Automated Tester at Perficient
• Overview At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet.
• And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors.
• Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
• We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year.
• This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
• Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Testing Automation Engineer that is remote to start, however must be located in or around Ohio, or willing to relocate to Ohio. May be a blended schedule in the future.
• Job Overview As a Testing Automation Engineer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle which includes estimating, documentation, testing of applications developed for our clients, taking direction from solution architects and leads on development.
• Ability and experience in manual and automation testing required.
• Experience with multiple testing strategies including: high availability, disaster recovery, rogue testing, happy path, negative testing, performance testing, and functional testing Solid experience with automation frameworks/tools Selenium/Java Java experience is a must-have.
• Experience with web services and APIs testing using API testing frameworks (Postman) Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools (e.g. git/github, Jenkins, bamboo, gradle/maven, artifactory) Basic knowledge on Linux/ Unix commands.
• Good knowledge and experience with databases (relational and/or NoSQL).
• Experience with Agile task management tools (e.g. JIRA, Rally, VersionOne).
• Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.)
• We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays.
• In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
• Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
• More About Perficient Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America.
• With unparalleled information technology, data & analytics, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient delivers vision, execution and value with outstanding data & analytics, digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions; Perficient’s Health Sciences industry practice is the largest industry focus area within Perficient.
• Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs.
• Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China.
• Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
• Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification.
• Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
• Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
• Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
For Remote Manual / Automated Tester roles, visit Remote Manual / Automated Tester Roles