Natural Language Processing Engineer at Instasks App platform
Job DescriptionInstasks App is a Professional Concierge Service. The app provides top-tiered professionals and clients with an online platform. Our unique approach to building an App is to give the client and the provider instant bookings and an easy process of all services: For example, client requests for quick tasks and large projects. Providers receive custom requests for their specialized skills. The app takes care of all invoicing between client and provider with a detailed invoice. And book all the confirmed jobs. We track providers’ locations for the client’s en route to any job.We created a portal platform to guide you in listing your professions. The platform provides you with schedules, invoicing and credit card processing are all part of the enhanced technology. Clients will have a choice to give the providers reviews and star ratings to ensure our elite services when booking on our app. Our mission is to help all providers strive to achieve their financial and independent goals. To have more time with their families and create a brighter future for all.The App offers opportunities to providers over the age of 18 and, by law, over the age of 21 for any tasks serving liquor. Build your future with a secure & safe platform. Be your own boss by choosing the TASKS that best suit your schedules and be available to work when you want to work. Build your income to help increase your revenue. Book tasks that are within a 15-mile radius. Our language preferred gives you better communication skills during your tasks. Our client’s and providers’ health & well-being are our highest priorities.BACKGROUND CHECK POLICY: All providers accountants go through an extensive (background check) through a third party company. The certificates they receive are in place to ensure the provider and client feel safe. The document you receive from the third-party background company can be given to any job you are applying for. Our policy states all providers must go through a third party background check only after you are confirmed for a job. We request you do not go through the background check link until you are confirmed for any jobs.ETIQUETTE TRAINING POLICY: Each provider will go through etiquette training to ensure that every provider is a friendly and well-mannered individual. We are poised to give our clients the very best in professional service. Our platform should leave no room for laxity as we work hard to bring the very best to our customers.SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Requires working from detailed instructions and occasional independent decision-making. Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, or procedural manuals. We are looking for a Natural Language Processing Engineer to help us improve our NLP products and create new NLP applications. NLP Engineer’s responsibilities include transforming natural language data into useful features using NLP techniques to feed classification algorithms. To succeed in this role, you should possess outstanding skills in statistical analysis, machine learning methods and text representation techniques. Your ultimate goal is to develop efficient self-learning NLP applications. Responsibilities Study and transform data science prototypes.Design NLP applications.Select appropriately annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods.Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features.Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks.Develop NLP systems according to requirements.Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments.Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models.Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks.Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning. Requirements Proven experience as an NLP Engineer or similar role.Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modelling.Ability to effectively design software architecture.Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, a bag of words, sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms.Knowledge of Python, Java and R.Ability to write robust and testable code.Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn).Strong communication skills.An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities.Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or a similar field.
For Remote Natural Language Processing Engineer roles, visit Remote Natural Language Processing Engineer Roles
University Graduate – Machine Learning Engineer at Adobe
• Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about.
• We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences!
• We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
• We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity.
• We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
• Search is a critical part of Adobe’s Cloud offering.
• Creative professionals and novice users alike need quick access to their digital assets, libraries, the variety of creative content, and documents they work with every day, from brushes to colors, images, videos and beyond.
• They need to find and discover what they’ve created, the things that have been shared with them, and even search marketplace such as Adobe Stock or community such as Behance.
• We are building new search platform that powers suits of Adobe product lines such as Adobe’s Creative Cloud product, Marketing Cloud, and Document Cloud by enabling the world’s best creative tools, leading cloud services for managing creative assets, and the leading marketplace such as Adobe Stock.
• Search platform will have to cater to millions of users and billions of entities.
• Isn’t it exciting?
• Become part of this growing team at Adobe and have a phenomenal impact by providing search, browse, machine learning and recommendation across the creative suites of products at Adobe.
• Search is at the very core of the service offered to our customers, with 20 languages covered, and millions of users touched every day.
• The objective is to make search a world class, leading edge, differentiating product in terms of search effectiveness and experience.
• We match the pace, innovation and excitement of a startup, backed by the resources and infrastructure of Adobe!
• How can you participate?
• We’re looking for a top notch search engineering leadership in the area of information retrieval, search indexing, Elasticsearch, Lucene, algorithms, relevance & ranking, data mining, machine learning, data analysis & metrics, query processing, multi-lingual search, and search UX. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact in a fast-paced, startup-like environment in great company.
• Work on Search algorithm, web services
• search indexing, Natural Language Processing (NLP) capabilities data mining, big data, Hadoop, deep learning, recommendations, and performance by developing a Search platform at Adobe that would power Adobe Clouds such as Creative Cloud, Document Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
• Apply data mining and machine learning to improve the ranking and recommendations as part of search work-flow.
• Build platform to index billions of images, documents and other assets in real-time.
• Maintain and optimize search engine, identify new ideas to evolve it, develop new features and benchmark possible solutions, in terms of search relevance, recommendations but also user experience, performance and feasibility.
• Build these Search products using technologies such as Elastic Search, REST web services, SQS/Kafka, Machine Learning, and more.
• BS or MS in Computer Science
• Experience in deep learning, developing ML models, understanding of SOTA models such as BERT, CLIP, DALL-E
• Experience in multi-modal embeddings, NER, Dependency Parser and multi-lingual search
• Experience with search engine technology, image search and inverted indexes
• Hands on experience with Java and Python.
• Experience in Web services and REST.
For Remote University Graduate – Machine Learning Engineer roles, visit Remote University Graduate – Machine Learning Engineer Roles