Network Security Engineer at The Judge Group
Location: New York
Location: New York City, NY
Network Security Engineer will make things more secure by improving existing security measures and/or come up with new ones while providing a seamless experience to our end-users, support teams and MSSP. Qualified candidates will have a background in cybersecurity or network engineering.
In this capacity, the Network Security Engineer will:
Primary goal will be to work with stakeholders and Managed Security Service Provider to troubleshoot issues with firewall
Strong functional knowledge on VPN, zone/layer 7 firewall and routing and switching protocol
Assist with the design of Secure Architecture of the network
Integrate security tasks and activities into system development methodologies (e.g. planning, design, implementation, operations, maintenance, and disposal)
Perform validation of security controls to ensure consistency with industry standard methodologies
Identify and verify security requirements are met throughout the process
In addition, the Network Security Engineer will be expected to have experience with the following areas of responsibility:
Prepare and document secure system development standard operating procedures and protocols
Perform vendor technical solution acceptance verification and validation
Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
Assess gaps in existing policy and propose amendments to existing policy or new policy to address these gaps
Participate in the development and implementation of enterprise-level technical standards and procedural directives and other guidance materials
Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further network security enhancement
Participates in the development, implementation and review of security controls for the network under their purview
Coordinates with Infrastructure owners to resolve security issues through system lifecycle
Provides guidance and support to self-testing, security control assessment, preparation of remediation plans, and development of continuous monitoring plans
Education and Experience
Any combination equivalent to:
Have minimum of eight (5 years of experience with cybersecurity or information assurance)
BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
Engineer, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of the network and critical assets using Network Firewalls alongside IPS/IDS
Experience in managing playbooks for security Automation and Orchestration using a XSOAR tool
Experience in managing policies for CASB using Palo Alto networks CASB
Experience in managing remote access solution and provide reports using Panorama and Splunk
Strong understanding of PKI infrastructure
Detailed technical knowledge of network, load balancers, DMZ, VMware from a security standpoint
Experience providing O&M and engineering support to complex, mission-critical systems
Experience with network security, networking technologies, and network monitoring tools
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
For Remote Network Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Network Security Engineer Roles
Network Security Engineer (Remote-Eligible) at Capital One
Location: White Plains
Plano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Network Security Engineer (Remote-Eligible)
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you’ll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
We are seeking a Network Security Engineer who is passionate about building game changing solutions. As a Capital One Network Security Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within Capital One.
What you’ll do:
• Support enterprise network infrastructure, regional hubs and cloud environments
• Design, implement, and maintain high quality NAC Infrastructure solutions
• Support engineering and maintenance of network authentication and authorization
• Enforce cyber security standards, management of Cisco ISE solution and Forescout appliances, automation of security services, and deployment of security solutions
• Work collaboratively across teams spanning multiple time zones
• Work in a fast-paced and complex regulated environment
• Support migration and integration of Cloud Technologies
• Participate in periodic late night on-call rotations
Ideal candidates will possess:
• Comprehensive understanding of NAC technology and extremely solid technical knowledge of products at a large enterprise level
• Previous experience as a NAC engineer designing, building and supporting enterprise computing platforms and systems
• Proficient knowledge of L2 and L3 networks
• Solid understanding of Cloud and Virtual Compute platforms and their supporting infrastructure
• Solid understanding of High Availability strategies
• Familiarity with the concepts of infrastructure as code, test driven development and automated deployment of infrastructure solutions
• Strong scripting and automation skills in various languages (Python, BASH, Powershell, SQL)
• Strong communication skills and a willingness to share and teach amongst peers
• A willingness to update and contribute to living engineering documentation
• Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Hands-on experience with Cisco ISE Deployment and Forescout technologies
• The desire to work on high level projects and low level network changes
• Knowledge of IDS/IPS, Fabric technologies, zero trust, general network concepts and routing protocols
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity.
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
• At least 4 years of experience supporting network security enterprise solutions
• At least 4 years of experience with network design
• At least 2 years of experience conducting network packet analysis
• At least 2 years of experience with NAC technologies (Forescout, CISCO ISE)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 6+ years of experience with network hardware and software
• 3+ years of Forescout design and engineering experience
• 3+ years of CISCO ISE experience
• 2+ years of automation or scripting experience (Python, BASH, Powershell, SQL)
• 1+ years of experience with Jira, ServiceNow, Infoblox, Kibana, Splunk, and Snowflake
• 1+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
• 1+ years of experience with Cisco or Aruba WLAN
• 1+ years of experience with device policy posturing
• AWS certification
• Forescout certification (FSSA or FSCE preferred)
• CISSP certification
• CISCO ISE Certified Administrator (CCNP)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections ; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
For Remote Network Security Engineer (Remote-Eligible) roles, visit Remote Network Security Engineer (Remote-Eligible) Roles
Senior Security Engineer – Infrastructure at TaskRabbit
Location: New York
Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
• Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
• Builtin’s “Best Places To Work”, 5 lists including: Austin Best Midsize Companies to Work For & SF Best Places to Work!
• DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
• DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About The Job
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people get their tasks done and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Taskrabbit is looking for an experienced Senior Security Engineer to help lead the next phase of Taskrabbit’s growth. As a Senior Security Engineer you will implement security tooling, triage and resolve security incidents, develop and implement security processes and policies. As a security engineer, you will help ensure that that sensitive data is kept confidential. You will make sure we have the right software and hardware in place, document and report security threats, as well as to take measures to prevent these threats from being carried out.
Join us in transforming lives, one task at a time.
You Will Be
• Developing, executing and tracking the performance of security measures to protect information and network infrastructure and computer systems.
• Design computer security strategy and engineer comprehensive cybersecurity architecture.
• Identify, define and document system security requirements and recommend solutions to management.
• Configure, troubleshoot and maintain security infrastructure software and hardware.
• Install software that monitors systems and networks for security breaches and intrusions.
• Monitor systems for irregular behavior and set up preventive measures.
• Plan, develop, implement and update the company’s information security strategy.
• Educate and train staff on information system security best practices.
• Handle security incidents and resolve them efficiently
• Develop and maintain, track and measure vendor reviews
• Assist in yearly pen tests, audits and work with service team to address these matters
You Should Have
• At least 5+ years of experience in Security Space.
• Experience with build automation and configuration Security tools (e.g. Bridgecrew, Crowdstrike, Bugcrowd,)
• Software development background is a plus
• Strong knowledge of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem and other core AWS technologies, GuardDuty, Control Tower, ElasticSearch Service, RDS, WAF, CloudFront, etc.
• You have worked with common infrastructure tools like Terraform
• Experience supporting 24×7, high availability internet application environments that include web, application, and database servers and load balancing systems.
• AWS Certification a plus
• Excellent written and communication skills
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group – the world’s largest furniture retailer – in 2017
At Taskrabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, Taskrabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love – and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll Love Working Here Because
• Taskrabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
• Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
• The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
• Senior Leadership Team 75% women
• Director Level 86% Diverse
• The Values.
• Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
• Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
• Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
• Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
• The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
• The perks: Taskrabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly Taskrabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office
Equal Opportunity Employer
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
For Remote Senior Security Engineer – Infrastructure roles, visit Remote Senior Security Engineer – Infrastructure Roles
Product Security Engineer, Mobile at Meta
Location: New York
The Product Security Assessments and Analysis (PSAA) organization focuses on detection, prevention, and mitigation of security vulnerabilities across the company’s portfolio of products. With hundreds of mobile applications, new hardware platforms, and a complex ecosystem of interaction between them, this presents a unique challenge for mobile application security at Meta size and scale. The opportunity: Mobile Security Engineer on the Product Security Assessments and Analysis Team.Mobile security engineers at Meta have the opportunity to explore a wide range of problem spaces working on multiple tech stacks across Android, iOS, and custom operating systems and hardware. You will engage directly with product teams but have the support of a dedicated mobile security team to collaborate and share ideas. You will analyze application code and detect complex vulnerabilities, and communicate directly with the product teams to educate them and assist them in mitigating these risks. You will develop frameworks and tools to perform automated detection of vulnerabilities and scale the impact of individuals. You will define best practices across the company for solutions to novel industry challenges.
Product Security Engineer, Mobile Responsibilities:
• Security Reviews: perform manual design and implementation reviews of products and services that make up the Meta ecosystem, like Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus, Portal, and more.
• Automated Analysis and Secure Frameworks: build automation (static and dynamic analysis) and frameworks with software engineers that enable Meta to scale consistently across all of our products.
• Developer Guidance: provide guidance and education to developers that help prevent the authoring of vulnerabilities.
• Bug Bounty: help provide technical guidance to our world class bug bounty program and independent security researchers.
• Industry Impact: push the industry forward through conference talks and open source projects to contribute broadly to security for the world.
• Familiarity with mobile programming languages, development practices, and common bug patterns
• Communication and collaboration skills
• Experience in identifying and taking action on key areas
• Contributions to the security community (public research, blogging, presentation, open source, etc.)
• Experience with exploiting common security vulnerabilities
• Experience writing software that enables security processes
• B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
For Remote Product Security Engineer, Mobile roles, visit Remote Product Security Engineer, Mobile Roles
Senior/Lead Product Security Engineer at 100-SFDC Inc.
Location: New York
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Salesforce Penetration Testing is responsible for proactively improving the overall security resilience of Salesforce’s most critical areas, using a suite of capabilities that mimic real-world malicious actors. We achieve this by applying offensive security tactics that leverage custom-made tools and manual penetration tests against applications/infrastructure and services that handle customer PII. We work with teams throughout Salesforce including our acquisitions to provide security services and drive new security initiatives. Our top-tier security professionals are key to our success.
• Conduct security architecture review of the full stack including applications built on cloud and emerging technologies. Document clear and detailed risk assessment and remediation steps for developers and business owners.
• Perform manual penetration testing and source code review for a variety of technologies to identify complex vulnerabilities.
• Provide security guidance and input to engineering and operational teams.
• Develop security tools for the detection and prevention of security threats.
• Interact with other security teams to provide insights & security knowledge share.
• Security research on the latest best practices, trends, threats and vulnerabilities, and technology frameworks.
• Perform negotiated and pre-approved bug hunting activities on SFDC networks/products/acquisitions.
• As well as working with core Salesforce teams, you may also be working with teams from our acquisitions. Our latest acquisitions include: Slack, Tableau, Heroku, Mulesoft, Quip
• 4+ years of professional experience in infrastructure and web-based vulnerability assessments and remediation.
• 4+ years of experience with dynamic and static code analysis to identify security bugs and vulnerabilities.
• 2+ years of experience in C# or Java code review to identify security bugs and vulnerabilities.
• 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes and/or Docker.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Passion for discovering and researching new vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques.
• A related technical degree required.
• Strong IaaS security skills, with a focus on AWS, Azure, and/or GCP.
• Experience fuzzing applications and protocols.
• Track record of bug bounty awards and/or CVEs/Public Security Articles.
• Knowledge of secure software development lifecycle (SDLC).
• Experience performing code and infrastructure design reviews.
• Familiarity with building, deploying, and maintaining security controls.
• Proficiency in Linux and Windows systems engineering/operations.
• Understanding of Microsoft Windows Server/AD deployments.
• Experience manually testing web applications or enterprise penetration testing.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc. or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Remote Senior/Lead Product Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior/Lead Product Security Engineer Roles
Senior Security Engineer at Amazon
Location: New York
We are open to hiring in Seattle, WA; Arlington, VA; or a flexible location.
Would you like the rare opportunity to dig into the security of Amazon’s architecture and code base? Would it be exciting to learn about the security controls of Alexa, Amazon.com, or Amazon Robotics? How about the internals of major AWS services like Amazon S3, AWS KMS, and AWS Lambda? Amazon’s Internal Offensive Security Research team is looking for a skilled senior security engineer to join our team’s efforts to help keep Amazon secure by uncovering and exploiting vulnerabilities across Amazon’s products and services.
This role has a broad scope including source code review, network penetration, and application exploitation. Additionally, the Sr. Security Engineer is expected to design, develop, and execute novel abuse scenarios engineered to push the limits of Amazon’s detection processes and capabilities. In this position you will explore a variety of different products and services created by Amazon. You must be able to understand complex technology and business processes to identify the full range of risks that could be exploited.
Are you looking for a position that will leverage and grow your vulnerability assessment/exploitation skills, expand your knowledge of technology at scale, and collaborate with some of the best security minds in the industry? Then this is the position for you.
• Mentorship & Career Growth*
We are dedicated to supporting new members. We have a mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our team members enjoy one-on-one mentoring. We care about your career growth as a passionate learner that is motivated to take on challenges.
Key job responsibilities
• Perform vulnerability assessments of systems, services, APIs, and networks to discover vulnerabilities
• Conduct full cycle engagements with business units as part of a team
• Thoroughly document exploit chain/proof of concept scenarios for client consumption
• Use interpersonal skills to work across teams and within different areas and groups, demonstrating resilience and ability to navigate difficult situations with composure and tact.
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to concisely summarize technical vulnerabilities and provide actionable recommendations for senior leadership
• Learn and operate as part of a team of highly skilled individuals
About The Team
• We are the Offensive Security Research team, uncovering security risks and vulnerabilities in infrastructure and services across the entirety of Amazon
• Our customers are diverse and cross-functional; they include software engineers, software managers, directors, executive leadership, and the Amazon Board of Directors
• Our mission is to partner with our customers to help ensure services delivered by Amazon and AWS are designed and implemented to the highest security standards
• 5+ years of security engineering experience
• Knowledge of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques, and experience with the application of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques
• Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits
• Experience working with development team(s) that have delivered commercial software or software-based services
• Knowledge of network and related web protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP/S)
• Proven track record of finding vulnerabilities in complex systems, services, and codebases
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in penetration testing and/or red teaming on production systems
• Development experience in C, C++, Java, and/or assembly (x86, x86-64, ARM)
• Knowledge of operating system internals, with emphasis on Linux.
• Experience with system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
• Experience scoping and performing penetration testing and vulnerability research on large systems-of-systems
• Experience with Security Engineering and Assurance methodologies; e.g., fuzzing, static and dynamic code analysis, symbolic execution
• Experience working closely with security and incident response teams
• Knowledge of technical security issues facing large companies.
• Experience with AWS products and services
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Senior System Security Engineer at The Judge Group
Location: New York
Location: New York City, NY
Title: Sr. System Security Engineer
Duration: 12 months potential to go perm
Location: These resources can be remote but would like them in either Southern California or NY or DC where they have large offices. The customer currently has a backlog and gap for head count and skills.
Interview: consist of initial screening by technical folks and then interview with the customer.
Visas: H1B visas are allowed but they must already be working in the US.
Any combination equivalent to:
§ Have minimum of twelve (10 years of experience with cybersecurity or information assurance)
§ BS degree in Computer Science or related field
§ Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
§ Detailed technical knowledge of network, database, and/or operating system security
§ Hands on experience in security systems, including vulnerability management, identity and access management, security risk assessments, application testing, etc.
§ Experience with network security, networking technologies, and network monitoring tools
§ Intermediate understanding of Active Directory components and structures
§ General understanding of networks, protocols in relation to Windows Operating systems
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
For Remote Senior System Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior System Security Engineer Roles
Senior Network Security Engineer at Red River
Location: New York
Red River is seeking a Senior Network Security Engineer to join our growing team. The Senior Network Security Deployment Engineer’s primary responsibility is to provide effective security and administrative services for Red River’s growing customer base. The Senior Network Security Engineer will provide consultative Engineering services for customers and assist our Professional Services Operations team during installations throughout the United States. The Senior Network Security Engineer will work closely with existing technical staff to support Red River’s Service Delivery customers. The right candidate will be comfortable as both a leader and a contributor of projects but have experience taking a lead role for engagements of all sizes. Collaboration with sales, other engineers, and project management will be critical to the success of more complex projects. For the right individual, this position has significant growth potential.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
• Support, troubleshoot, install, and configure next-generation firewall (NGFW), network access control (NAC), and secure access service edge (SASE) solutions.
• Develop and refine security configuration documentation for customers and internal projects to help improve the quality of our security service delivery.
• Maintain industry certifications as required to retain strategic OEM partnerships.
• Review and approve new opportunity statement of works (SOW’s) and level of efforts (LOE’s) related to the growth of our Infrastructure Security practice.
• Work closely and collaborate with design engineering resources when scoping larger security related projects and programs.
• Assist pre-sales with customer engagements when applicable
• Assist in developing, improving, and automating our delivery methodologies
• Other business duties as assigned
Minimum Education/Certification/Experience Requirements:
• 7+ years related experience in a field role
• Exposure to, and familiarity with, comprehensive security designs including network security services such as multi-vendor NGFW, NAC, and SASE platforms.
• A strong sense of urgency including self-governance on task priority
• Technical Lead experience or Senior Engineering level experience
• Ability to communicate effectively across technical and nontechnical teams
• Cisco (DevNet/Security), Palo Alto, Fortinet Partnership experience is highly desired
• CCNP Security or CCNP Enterprise (Route / Switch)
• Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
• Four-year BS in Computer Science or related field, preferred
Other Desired Skills :
• Experience deploying and managing Palo Alto Network Security solutions, including but not limited to, the NGFW platform, Panorama, Global Protect, Prisma Access, and Virtual Firewall Platforms.
• Experience deploying and managing Cisco Network Security solutions, including but not limited to, Identity Services Engine, Firepower, ASA, Stealthwatch, Umbrella, AnyConnect, DUO, Virtual Firewalls Platforms.
• Experience deploying other security OEM platforms preferred, Fortinet, Crowdstrike, RSA, etc.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite to maintain internal and external documentation.
• Communication skills (written and verbal) to create, maintain, and present project documentation in a professional manner both virtually and on-site.
• Experience deploying and managing network solutions a nice to have, including but not limited to, the Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, and ASR/ISR platforms. Juniper, Extreme, Aruba
Essential Elements (Mental; Physical; Equipment used):
This position requires the following:
• Ability to install networking equipment and lift upwards of 75 pounds.
• Basic proficiency with tools necessary to install network equipment.
• Ability to sit/ stand at a desk for up to 8 hours
• Ability to fly or drive domestically for upwards of 8 hours at a time to support Red River business.
• Ability to work nights and weekends as necessary to support customer requirements.
• Travel to both regional and national customer sites as required to support Red River business initiatives.
• Travel estimate for this position is 50% of the time, but additional travel may be required to meet customer requirements. Travel may include airfare and overnight stays, as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $165,000.00 per year
• 8 hour shift
WiFi Network Engineer at All Native Group
Location: New York
We are searching for an ambitious WiFi Network Engineer (Mid) to join our amazing team at All Native Group in Washington DC.
Growing your career as a Full Time WiFi Network Engineer (Mid) is an incredible opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in people management, critical thinking and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of WiFi Network Engineer (Mid) at All Native Group today
All Native Group (ANG) is seeking a well-qualified Enterprise Wireless Network Engineer (Mid Level)
The Wireless Network Engineer is expected to be a business professional with experience in WiFi systems design and implementation. The engineer will work under the direction of a wireless team. They will support the survey, design, logistics and implementation of an Enterprise Wireless Network. The engineer will be responsible for the pre-deployment provisioning of switches and access points. They will coordinate with cable technicians for implementation and ensure clean quality installations. After installation, the engineer will perform on-site or in-house servicing, repairs and/or installations of network components. Must be a great team player with positive attitude, have very good Visio documentation skills, possess exceptionally high customer service skills, and a commitment to excellent customer support.
Lead the staging and pre-deployment of all network equipment.
Rack/ stack network equipment and provide connectivity using very detailed cable management and labeling techniques.
Lead Wireless deployments with cable technicians to ensure quality installations.
Assist in managing the WLAN infrastructure and device configurations using Cisco DNA, Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLC), Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) and Cisco 9000 Series Switches.
Provide technical support to customers and serve as customer contact on technical and service-related problems.
Assist/lead the creation of technical manuals, operating procedures and other support documentation
Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and site-survey tools such as Ekahau Site Survey
Participate in special projects as required
Experience with building out network, design/documentation
Required Skills / Experience:
Must be available for occasional travel.
Knowledge of Cisco devices such as Identity Service Engine (ISE), CMX, Prime, DNA, and SD Access
Fundamental knowledge of switching / routing protocols and authentication.
Deep understanding of WLAN technologies, network management, and security, including IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN standards and industry best practices
Experience testing wireless products including access points, controllers and other WLAN infrastructure and client devices for evaluation
Extensive knowledge of security protocols and authentication (Wi-Fi Protected Access [WPA2], Extensible Authentication Protocol-Transport Layer Security [EAP-TLS], 802.1x, Authentication, Authorization, Accounting [AAA]) and hands-on experience with Remote Authentication Dial-in User Server/Services (RADIUS) infrastructure (ISE) and Multi-Factor Authentication.
Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and site-survey tools including Ekahau Site Survey
Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, frequently changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
Excellent analytical, communication, and documentation skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence across multiple teams
None required for this position
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
The preponderance of the work is performed in an office-type setting, with adequate lighting, heating/cooling, ventilation, and protection from the elements.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00
a.m. to 4p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although about 10% out of the area travel and overnight may be expected.
Minimum Bachelors Degree. Military electronic specialization schools,or trade school certification will also be considered.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Minimum Bachelors Degree and/or work experience in configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and general network upkeep.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification required
Must be a U.S. citizen. Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance
Executive Order 14043 COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Pending final decision for Executive Order 14043, this position may require full vaccination against COVID-19 regardless of work location.
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you
Job Locations US-DC-Washington
Company HCI Management Services Company
Category IT / Cyber Security / Network Systems
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Associate Application Security Engineer at New York City Cyber Command
Location: New York
About New York City Cyber Command
NYC Cyber Command was created in 2017 by Executive Order to lead the City’s cyber defense efforts, working across more than 100 agencies and offices to prevent, detect, respond, and recover from cyber threats. NYC Cyber Command is committed to protecting NYC infrastructure and critical systems from malicious attacks through the use of the latest technologies, public-private partnerships, and regular training and exercises for City employees.
This position description is based on the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Workforce Framework that categorizes and describes cybersecurity work across sectors using a consistent taxonomy and common lexicon. The Application Security Engineers work within Cyber Command and across City agencies to ensure compliance with cybersecurity policies and standards, and the best software and data security practices.
Duties will include:
• Analyze the security of new or existing computer applications, software, or specialized utility programs and provides actionable results in collaboration with other members of the Software Security Team;
• Application Security Engineers lead the review, coordination and conduct of the Software Security Assurance Process;
• Ensure that Software Security Assurance Process follow up tasks are executed by agencies and that appropriate risk management strategies are undertaken by application owners.
Minimum Qual Requirements
• A baccalaureate degree, from an accredited college including or supplemented by twenty-four (24) semester credits in cyber security, network security, computer science, computer programming, computer engineering, information technology, information science, information systems management, network administration, or a pertinent scientific, technical or related area; or
• A four-year high school diploma or its equivalent approved by a State’s department of education or a recognized accrediting organization and three years of satisfactory experience in any of the areas described in “1” above; or
• Education and/or experience equivalent to “1” or “2”, above. College education may be substituted for up to two years of the required experience in “2” above on the basis that sixty (60) semester credits from an accredited college is equated to one year of experience. In addition, twenty-four (24) credits from an accredited college or graduate school in cyber security, network security, computer science, computer programming, computer engineering, information technology, information science, information systems management, network administration, or a pertinent scientific, technical or related area; or a certificate of at least 625 hours in computer programming from an accredited technical school (post high school), may be substituted for one year of experience.
The preferred candidate should possess the following:
• 1-2 years of experience in software security;
• Knowledge of Data Privacy Impact Assessments;
• Knowledge of web/non-web/native mobile software programming technologies (Java, C#, java script, HTML and etc) structures and logic;
• Knowledge of relational databases, web applications and services;
• Knowledge of web/non-web/native mobile system and application security threats and vulnerabilities (e.g., buffer overflow, cross-site scripting, code injections, race conditions, covert channel, replay, return-oriented attacks, malicious code);
• Knowledge of secure configuration management techniques. (e.g., Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), cybersecurity best practices on cisecurity.org);
• Knowledge of software debugging principles;
• Skills in conducting software vulnerability scans (DAST, SAST and etc) and recognizing vulnerabilities in security systems;
• Skills in designing application and infrastructure countermeasures to identified security risks.
Special Note: Taking and passing civil service exams are necessary to maintain employment with the City of New York. Please check the Department of Citywide Administrative Services (DCAS) website (http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/html/work/exam_monthly.shtml) for important exam filing information. Please ensure that you are either a permanent employee in the civil service title listed on this posting, or, that you file for the examination when there is an open filing period. For more information regarding the civil service process, please visit the DCAS website at: http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/html/work/work.shtml
• Interested applicants with other civil service titles who meet the preferred requirements should also submit a resume for consideration
For City employees, please go to Employee Self Service (ESS), click on Recruiting Activities > Careers, and search for Job ID #445734
For all other applicants, please go to www.nyc.gov/jobs/search and search for Job ID #445734
SUBMISSION OF A RESUME IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INTERVIEW
APPOINTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO OVERSIGHT APPROVAL
DoITT Participates in E-Verify
Day – Due to the necessary technical support duties of this position in a 24/7 operation, candidate may be required to work various shifts such as weekends and/or nights/evenings.
New York, NY
New York City residency is generally required within 90 days of appointment. However, City Employees in certain titles who have worked for the City for 2 continuous years may also be eligible to reside in Nassau, Suffolk, Putnam, Westchester, Rockland, or Orange County. To determine if the residency requirement applies to you, please discuss with the agency representative at the time of interview.
For Remote Associate Application Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Associate Application Security Engineer Roles