Network Engineer at Corporate
Position: Network Engineer
Location: Columbus, OH
At OTC Industrial Technologies, we believe that our employees are our greatest strength. Through investment in our people and growth from within, we believe in providing you with a wide variety of opportunities to accelerate your career potential as you help us drive change to move our business forward.
For over 60 years, employing and developing the best-in-class talent has been at the forefront of our success. By coupling our teams’ hands-on experience with a wide range of products from top vendors, we provide customers with the best quality products and technical application expertise and services at the lowest possible costs.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the security and operation of the networks and connected devices by recommending standards, implementing policies and creating documentation while utilizing monitoring software and toolsets to identify and remediate vulnerabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining LAN, WLAN, and WAN architecture including hardware and software
• Test and Report on systems for vulnerabilities in hardware and software
• Develop tracking scripts to record vulnerabilities of systems.
• Troubleshoot, Fix, and Document existing infrastructure and security vulnerabilities
• Measure, analyze and implement new security protocols for greater efficiency against threats and malfunctions.
• Investigation of virus, spyware/malware, denial-of-service, and zero-day attacks.
• Utilize current virus detection system to protect servers and endpoints
• Network diagnostics, opening and maintaining trouble tickets, troubleshoot network problems to resolution, escalate to vendors if necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or five (5) years related experience.
• Preferred CompTIA Security + Certification or equivalent
• Knowledge of various security solutions such as AV, IPS, IDS, SIEM, and firewalls
• Knowledge of various routing protocols including MPLS, BPG, and OSPF
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Up to 25% travel to offsite locations required.
• High-energy, self-motivated, well-organized
• Work cooperatively with other OTC associates; be a Team player.
Working with OTC Industrial Technologies is perfect for purpose driven individuals who are motivated to be part of an exciting transformational company.
Perks of Working with OTC Industrial Technologies:
As part of the OTC family, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan –
Additionally, we offer paid time off, short-and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, tuition assistance, and Employee Assistance Program. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
For Remote Network Engineer roles, visit Remote Network Engineer Roles
Network Engineer at Tanisha Systems
Location : Columbus Mississippi 100% Onsite
• Enterprise Routing/switching experience (L2/L3), including maintaining and troubleshooting network hardware, firewall, routing and switching (Cisco desired).
• Knowledge of network protocols and applications including RADIUS, SNMP, SYSLOG, TACACS, DNS, DHCP, IPSec, NAT, ACLs.
• Strong troubleshooting, documentation, and verbal/written communication abilities.
• Technology Stack : Proxies ( Blue Coat) / Cisco Client / Infoblox /Load Balancer (F5) /Palo Alto / Cisco ASA
• Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN)
• Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
• Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11)
• We need the resource to be Onsite as there is an significant amount of Onsite work (Physical work) Involved.
For Remote Network Engineer roles, visit Remote Network Engineer Roles
Senior Network Engineer, Mostly Remote at Revel IT
• OUR GOAL:Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
• Interested in joining our team?
• Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
• Columbus, Ohio client has a contract-to-hire opening for a Sr. Network Engineer.
• Work remotely 75%.
• Periodic office visits may be required.
• Senior Network Engineer Requirements: Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience 8+ years experience in related field preferred Demonstrates thorough understanding of networking concepts and systems including Routing and Switching, WAN/LAN, Cisco and HP network devices, VOIP, WLANs∯*∯ Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills and ability to make independent decisions.
• Aruba Certified Mobility Professional CCNA CCNP Senior Network Engineer Accountabilities: IT Network is responsible for designing, implementing, operating and maintaining the local and wide area networks and the telephone systems, small and medium contact centers, and relationships with telecom service and maintenance vendors.
• Oversees the purchase, installation, and support of network communications including LAN/WAN systems, T1, SIP, and VOIP systems.
• Monitors data/voice traffic and controls network/voice resource performance to ensure high quality transmission and call quality.
• Investigates and resolves security incidents and recommends enhancements to improve security.
• Applies comprehensive knowledge and thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities.
• Investigates and resolves vendor incidents through maintenance contracts.
• Possesses knowledge of telecom technologies, hardware, software and telephony connectivity.
• Fixes all telecom issues at all sites.
• Runs reports on telecom health.
• Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects.
• Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals.
• Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models.
• Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope.
• Projects may have significant and long-term impact.
• Provides solutions which may set precedent Independently determines method for completion of new projects.
• Receives guidance on overall project objectives Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues.
• ABOUT REVEL IT: Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation.
• Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25.
• We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
• WHY REVEL IT: In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
• 5-year client retention: 99% No. 1 supplier with customers: 53% Top 3 supplier with customers: 77% Consultant retention: 94% Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
• All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
• Associated topics: antenna, cable technician, circuit, electronics, nortel, osp, system analyst, test engineer, voip, wan
For Remote Senior Network Engineer, Mostly Remote roles, visit Remote Senior Network Engineer, Mostly Remote Roles
Lead M&A Product Security Engineer at Salesforce.com, Inc
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Trust and security are Salesforce’s number one value as a company. We have built a mergers & acquisitions security integration team that is responsible for ensuring the security uplift of all Salesforce acquisitions. The Security Engineer will work with acquisitions to threat model their environment, identify risks, track mitigations, and transition the acquisition to other security teams for long term ownership.
We are looking for an individual contributor that wants to leverage their existing penetration testing, development, operations and infrastructure skills in an elite security environment. Work with acquisition engineering teams to ensure product and infrastructure are secure. The work involved will be focused mostly on product/infrastructure assessment, intrusion testing, code review, threat modeling, assisting acquisition engineering teams integrating to Salesforce standards, assisting acquisition engineering teams remediating issues uncovered during testing.
Salesforce makes multiple acquisitions per year, and each acquisition represents the unknown, ensuring engaging and exciting work that will challenge you technically and provide great opportunities to grow your professional skill set.
• Application/product security assurance work with SWE teams
• Experience threat modeling SaaS product and infrastructure
• Strong IaaS security skills, with a focus on AWS
• Strong scripting/development skills (Python, Go, Ruby, Java, Node, etc)
• Knowledge of secure software development lifecycle
• Experience with static and dynamic code analysis tools
• Experience performing code and infrastructure design reviews
• Experience fuzzing applications and protocols
• Assembly/exploit development experience
• Experience in infrastructure vulnerability assessments and remediation
• Bug bounty awards or CVEs
• Contributions to the community (open source, presentations, volunteering, etc)
• Knowledge of CI/CD best practices
• Experience architecting, building and maintaining security controls
• Experience building, deploying, maintaining security controls
• Linux systems engineering/operations
• Understanding of Microsoft Windows Server/AD deployment
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $104,600. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: ~~~/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form (~~~) .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
~~~ and ~~~ are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. ~~~ and ~~~ do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. ~~~ and ~~~ will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ~~~ (~~~/) or ~~~ .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
For Remote Lead M&A Product Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Lead M&A Product Security Engineer Roles
Cybersecurity Engineer at HDR
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:’ https://www.hdrinc.com/our-story’
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
HDR provides architectural and engineering design and design-build facility construction worldwide for critical infrastructure, commercial, industrial, and federal clients. Operational Technology (OT) systems are now commonly integrated into these facilities, and there is a significant need to secure these systems and networks to ensure reliable and safe operations.
This position will be an integral part of the BES Cybersecurity Services Team and will reside within one of the HDR design centers (flexibly located in multiple US locations). Primary duties include leading OT system design and assessment services for HDR s cross-sector clients.
Candidates must have prior operational technology experience within HDR s primary market sectors (critical infrastructure, healthcare, Federal/DoD, etc).
• Provide network and system specification documentation deliverables to address cybersecurity vulnerabilities and the security controls necessary to mitigate the vulnerabilities to an acceptable level of risk through application of risk management framework concepts
• Manage task deliverables, quality and budgets for multiple ongoing projects
• Participate in project meetings and provide specification deliverables in coordination with other HDR team designers, implementers, architects, and engineers
• Mentor internal and external clients on networking topics
• Participate in control systems master planning efforts
• Participate in construction administration services, including contractor submittal review
• Lead OT network assessment and master planning tasks, including network mapping and asset inventories.
• Serve as a cross-sector OT resource for HDR engineering project teams servicing critical infrastructure. This capability requires expertise in OT design, development, and deployment.
• Maintain a working knowledge of secure networking standards to include NIST 800-53, NIST 800-82, ISA-62443, UFC-4-010-06, and others as required by the client
• Certifications Pursuit and Maintenance: Cybersecurity and IT network related
• Participate in pre-project system/network cybersecurity risk assessment
• Participate in and/or validate cybersecurity commissioning (CFAT/CSAT) or audits of ICS networks/systems
• Development of tools, processes, procedures and guidelines to support the development of growth within the Cybersecurity program
• Bachelors Degree in a technical field similar to the following: Electrical Engineer, Automation Engineer, and Computer Engineering
• EIT Certification and ability to obtain PE Licensure preferred
• US Citizenship
• 7 years of experience in OT solutions design, development, deployment, and commissioning
• OT network design experience and familiarity with the Purdue Model
• Multiple equipment manufacturers and OT protocols
• SCADA, PLC Programming, HMI, Operator Interface Terminals
• MS Word / Excel / Visio skills for project documentation and detailed network design (example work may be requested subject to confidentiality)
• Strong team player with excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ambition to learn and willingness to improvise/compromise based on client/project resources, limitations, and capabilities
• Travel (~25%): US and International
• 5 years of experience working in critical infrastructure (Federal/DoD, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Water/Wastewater, Power Generation, etc.)
• 5 years of experience in network design and system configuration to include firewalls, ports, protocols, VLANs, VMs, and route configuration.
• Some network traffic analysis experience: Wireshark PCAPs, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
• HVAC Control Systems experience to include BACnet and LonWorks protocols
• Multiple control system types (PLC based, DCS, BMS, and SIS)
• Cybersecurity Standards experience (ISA 62443, DoD RMF, ISO, NERC/FERC, etc.)
• CISSP or GICSP (or ability to obtain matched with other network related certs)
At HDR, we know work isn t only about who you work for; it s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-Washington-Seattle, United States-Ohio-Columbus, United States-Texas-San Antonio
May 31, 2022
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity in all of our offices. USA: We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law. CANADA: We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. AUSTRALIA: We consider all qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, country of birth, political or religious affiliation, health status, or any other status protected by law.
Health and safety is also our priority. For some positions, you may be required to provide drug and alcohol testing, before or during employment, based on our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy. If you are required to drive for us, we require a valid driver’s license and compliance with our vehicle policy.
For Remote Cybersecurity Engineer roles, visit Remote Cybersecurity Engineer Roles
Information Security Engineering Senior Manager at Wells Fargo
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an experienced information and cyber security leader to join our Technology Infrastructure Network Security team as the senior manager of Secure Access Technologies. The successful candidate in this position will be responsible for managing multiple next-generation information security technologies. In addition this position is directly accountable, along with their peers, for accelerating agile transformation while ensuring and improving Wells Fargo security.
In this role, you will:
• Participate in strategic initiatives and identify opportunities for technology operations
• Facilitate expedited adoption and deployment of agile cloud-hosted technologies
• Evaluate strategic and tactical challenges that require research and evaluation
• Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
• Review, analyze and escalate issues from key metric analysis, event monitors, reported service deviations, and documented changes
• Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
• Partner with managers to convey their concerns to teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards
• Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations
• Provide information to functional colleagues, internal partners and stakeholders
• Manage and develop a team of individual contributors and managers
• Maintain a broad awareness of the state of information security companywide
• Identify and recommend complex and innovative solutions addressing functions including vulnerability detection, threat data, network intrusion and development, and implementation of vulnerability mitigation strategies
• Determine appropriate strategy for information security policy, standards and procedures for systems, applications and tools
• Set guidelines for compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
• Advise more experienced management on issues with high, critical impact
• Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
• Lead team to achieve objectives
• Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
• Required Qualifications:
• 7+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
• 7+ years of leadership or management experience, in a technology environment
• 5+ years experience in one or a combination of the following: compliance, operational risk, audit or legal
• 3+ years managing a team of Engineers where one of the functions was supporting enterprise firewall footprint
• 3+ years of leading managers in the information security domain
• Strong executive presentation skills
• Azure and/or Google Cloud certification
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
• Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
• Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team
• Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes and implement change
• E xperience managing firewall systems (both network and web application firewalls)
• Lead managers and their teams to achieve security objectives
• Facilitate successful execution of cloud security initiatives
• Frequent interaction with all levels of operations and executive leadership
• Ability to leads teams to resolution as part of major incident management process
• Ensure timely and successful control execution
• Ensure successful closure of all issues and corrective actions
• Lead teams to successful outcomes based on strong risk management procedures
$144,400.00 – $300,000.00 Annual
• Information about Wells Fargo’s employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For Remote Information Security Engineering Senior Manager roles, visit Remote Information Security Engineering Senior Manager Roles
Senior Principal Security Researcher at Oracle
• Responsible for the planning, design and build of security architectures; oversees the implementation of network and computer security and ensures compliance with corporate security policies and procedures.
• Responsible for expert planning, design and build of security systems, applications, environments and architectures; oversees the implementation of security systems, applications, environments and architectures and ensures compliance with information security standards and corporate security policies and procedures.
• Evaluates existing and proposed technical architectures for security risk, provides expert technical advice to support the design and development of secure architectures and recommends security controls to mitigate those risks.
• Evaluations of internal security architecture may include design assessment, risk assessment, and threat modeling.
• Provides expert technical advice and direction to support the design and development of secure architectures.
• Maintain expert proficiency in emerging trends in information security.
• Determine the best practices for the large-scale Big Data infrastructure used by some Oracle LOBs, including tooling, data architecture, and content.
• May lead incident management teams and provide expert level incident management expertise.
• Coordinates incidents with other business units and may act as incident commander of multiple serious incidents.
• Leads development of new methods, playbooks and provide thought-leadership related to incident management throughout Oracle.
• May provide leadership in an incident management team, bringing expert-level skills to respond to security events in line with Oracle incident response playbooks.
• Investigates purported intrusions and breaches, and oversees root cause analysis.
• Coordinates incidents with other business units and may act as Incident Commander on multiple serious incidents.
• Leads development of new methods, and playbooks, as well as highly sophisticated scripts, applications, and tools.
• Trains and mentors other staff, and may supervise incident management teams.
• Brings expert-level skills to research, evaluate, track, and manage information security threats and vulnerabilities in situations where in-depth analysis of ambiguous information is required, but no computer programming/scripting knowledge is required.
• Leads development of highly sophisticated scripts, applications, and tools, and trains others in their use.
• Focus on operational and strategic level tasks, and provide counsel and guidance to the junior level security operations engineers in the department.
• Minimum of 12 years related experience in an information security role supporting security programs and security engineering/architecture in complex enterprise environments.
• Hands on experience with enterprise security architecture, engineering and implementation required.
• Familiarity with SDLC principles and scripting & programming languages (such as Terraform, Python, and Ruby).
• Expert level knowledge of: Cloud architecture and security principles.
• Risk Management Frameworks.
• nix and Windows system administration.
• Experience with logging and log analysis.
• Bachelor-level university degree in a relevant field from an accredited university, or equivalent.
• Expert level knowledge of web technologies, middleware, database, OS, firewalls, network communication protocols and methods.
• Knowledge of database security principles.
• Strong knowledge of encryption technologies and architectures.
• Experience with identity management principles and technology.
• Experience developing security architecture strategies that align to enterprise architecture strategy and the company’s business strategy.
• Current CISSP, CISM, or the equivalent.
• If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role.
• Please include this Job ID: 178800 in the subject line of the email.
• Do you have a passion for high scale services and working with some of Oracle’s most critical customers?
• We are seeking experienced, passionate, and talented security researchers who have genuine excitement for and interest in computer security and vulnerability research.
• You must relish the challenge of assessing large, complex software products.
• Creativity is highly valued; being able to find novel bugs and stitch them together to create something greater than the sum of their parts is essential in this role.
• We are a world-class team of high calibre application security researchers and analysts who thrive on new challenges.
• We are an inclusive and diverse team with a full spectrum of experience distributed globally.
• We have the resources of a large enterprise and the energy of a start-up, working on a critical Greenfield software assurance project collaboratively with our cloud and mobile engineering teams.
• The Software Assurance organization has the mission is to make application security and software assurance, at scale, a reality.
• We are a dedicated team, leveraging each other’s insights and abilities to produce cutting edge solutions to difficult problems through automation and CI/CD. Join us to grow your career and create the future of software assurance at scale together.
• As a member of our team, you will be responsible for planning and delivering in depth security assessments across a variety of products and services.
• Your next project could be anything from secure systems design, static and dynamic analysis of a multi-node Java infrastructure, to writing a fuzzer for an undocumented network protocol or the grammar of a new programming language, to analysis and reverse engineering of firmware used in the thousands of servers supporting our cloud services.
• Other responsibilities includes as belo
• + Designing and evaluating complex systems for computer security
• + Scope and execute security assessments and vulnerability research
• + Perform in-depth security assessments using results from static and dynamic analysis
• + Create testing tools to help engineering teams identify security-related weaknesses
• + Collaborate with engineering teams to help them triage and fix security issues
• + Mentor members of the team in computer and software security as a role model
• What You’ll Bring
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field (e.g. Electrical Engineering)
• + 12+ years of relevant experience in one or more of the following areas: software/product security assessments, penetration testing, red teaming, web application assessments
• + Interest in vulnerability research and exploit development
• + Understanding of operating systems, CPU instruction sets and their associated security designs
• + Understanding of exploit mitigations (DEP, ASLR, CFG, PAC, CET, etc.)
• + Demonstrable experience in designing and evaluating complex systems for security
• + Aptitude for self-study, setting and achieving long term goals (for example, learning an unfamiliar programming language)
• + Ability to effectively assess and communicate risks and appropriate levels of urgency to management and engineering staff
• + Excellent organizational, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
• + Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• + This role offers domestically located flexibility of workplace, requiring 50% travel to our Columbia, MD or Denver, CO offices
• Experience working in a large cloud or Internet software company
• + Proficiency with multiple programming languages, preferably Go, Java, Python or C/C
• Ability to perform manual source code reviews in one of the aforementioned languages, or assisted review with code analysis tools such as CodeQL
• + Experience navigating and working with extremely large codebases is also highly desirable
• + Mobile Application Assessment (iOS / Android)
• + Fuzzing (e.g. Jazzer/AFL/Peach)
• + Web Application assessment (e.g. Burp Suite Proxy, ZAP, REST API testing)
• + Proven experience with security research including any published CVEs
• + Experience developing proof of concept exploits bypassing modern exploit mitigations
• + Active participant or organizer of Capture The Flag competitions
• + How to test for/exploit them
• + Real world mitigations that can be applied
• + Familiarity with vulnerability classification frameworks (e.g. OWASP Top 10, CVSS, MITRE CVE)
• What We’ll Give You
• A team of very skilled and diverse personnel across the globe
• + Ability to work in a flexible work from home arrangement
• + Exposure to mind blowing large-scale cutting-edge systems
• + The resources of a large, global operation while still having the small, start-up feel of a smaller team day to day
• + Develop new skills and competencies working with our vast cloud product offerings
• + Ongoing extensive training and skills development to further your career aspirations
• + Incredible benefits and company perks
• + An organization filled with smart, enthusiastic, and motivated colleagues
• + The opportunity to impact and improve our systems and delight our customers
• An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in.
• Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
• In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
• Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability.
• The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more.
• We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
• At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities.
• We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles.
• to perform crucial job functions.
• That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work.
• It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
• Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For Remote Senior Principal Security Researcher roles, visit Remote Senior Principal Security Researcher Roles
Senior Network Engineer at Apex Systems
• Expertise in Load balancing technology including algorithms and health check options
• Experience with Global Server Load Balancing/GTM, Local load balancing/LTM, SSL acceleration, HTTP compression/caching, and DNS
• Experience with enterprise load balancers such as Citrix ADC/Citrix NetScaler, but would consider other platforms such as F5
• Knowledge of TCP as it pertains to packet inspection and network/applications
• Experience programmatically configuring Application Delivery Controllers (e.g., APIs, scripting)
• Experience in troubleshooting and diagnosis of communication issues with packet captures
• Ability to work with technical and non-technical customers assessing their load balancing needs and building design proposals
• Strong understanding/knowledge of web/application architectures.
• Strong understanding of Web Application Firewall technologies (WAF)
• Understanding of Cloud based load-balancing architectures (AWS/Azure)
• Strong understanding of network infrastructure, firewall, proxy, and associated detail in order to troubleshoot potential load balancer issues.
• Robust/broad troubleshooting skills.
• With load balancing as your focus, you would be part of a team that maintain and operate next-generation networking, security and load balancing hardware, tools, and implementation techniques to meet customer’s requirements
• Actively participates in the resolution of ServiceNow tickets by either taking ownership of tickets through resolution or driving a vendor to resolution.
• Works with other teams to support the closure of tickets where applicable.
• Proactively monitors and tunes the load balancer architecture to achieve optimum performance levels; provide performance statistics and reports.
• Monitors and drives upgrades, patching, and lifecycle management to ensure audit compliance.
• Mentors and develops junior members of the team.
• Participate in an on-call rotation with other Network Engineering team members.
• For additional details please see attached position description.
• One note from the team: “looking for someone with 3+ years with load balancing experience, specifically with NetScaler”.
• For Hire: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, 5-7 years of network engineering and design experience with 1-3 years’ experience in increasingly complex network design and engineering, or an equivalent combination or education and experience.
• Extensive working knowledge of networking protocols, transmission media and systems integration techniques.
• Knowledge of program logic, analysis and design is also required.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge and practical application of routing protocols
• Knowledge and practical application of security systems such as IDS/IPS
• Knowledge and practical application of firewall technologies
• Knowledge and practical application of of 802.11
• Knowledge and practical application of Layer 1-7 networking standards
• Familiarity with ITIL best practice guidelines desired
• Proficiency in VMware vCenter, NSX-T and vSphere platforms
• Knowledge of Network Virtualization
• Proficiency with Network Function Virtualization (load balancers, switches, routers, firewalls)
• Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
• We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
• If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
For Remote Senior Network Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior Network Engineer Roles
IT Network Engineer 2 at M/I Homes
M/I Homes has been building new homes of outstanding quality and superior design for more than 40 years. Founded in 1976 by Irving and Melvin Schottenstein, and guided by Irving’s drive to always treat the customer right, we’ve fulfilled the dreams of over 140,000 homeowners and grown to become one of the nation’s leading homebuilders. M/I Homes started as a family business and grew into a national leader in a single generation with divisions in 16 markets, including Austin, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Nashville, Orlando, Raleigh, San Antonio, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The IT Network Engineer 2 is a unique position within the Infrastructure Team at M/I Homes with broad technology responsibilities. The position has day-to-day network engineering and support responsibilities and shared duties in infrastructure operations.
The ideal candidate will have an IT infrastructure background with real-world support experience but will also have a passion for IT networking topics and a drive to understand how IT network security is implemented.
IT Network Operations: Proactive
Build and maintain a broad understanding of all aspects of LAN, WAN, and Internet connectivity, including VPN, routing, and common network protocols.
Use specialized hardware and software to conduct wireless surveys at various division offices and headquarters to ensure optimal network performance and make recommendations to improve performance.
Participates in the development of RFP’s and negotiation, administration and evaluation for equipment and services.
Participate in disaster recovery planning discussions as needed
Intermittently contribute troubleshooting and setup articles to the IT knowledge base library.
IT Network Operations: Reactive
Collaboratively administer all corporate data center systems with other Systems Engineers, including physical and virtual servers, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless technologies, and WAN/LAN network performance; act as an escalation point for all network-related issues.
Assist department staff with network-related analysis, troubleshooting, and cleanup on demand, especially in high-priority/impact events (g., major ISP outages, power outages, security events, etc.)
IT Network Monitoring and Analysis
Monitor popular IT news sources for breaking news on risks, trends, and product developments; share and highlight relevant/useful/interesting networking topics with IT infrastructure and management staff
Act as the primary link to third-party IT network monitoring vendor, coordinating periodic meetings, gathering recommendations, and ensuring agreements are being delivered appropriately
Work individually, with team members, and with management to develop and continuously revise network-related policies and procedures; use the knowledge gained from industry sources and internal assessments to drive improvements
Develop and maintain how-to documentation â ¬“ including written materials, screenshots, and real-time video demonstrations â ¬“ for end users, IT teams, and management
Participate in periodic SOX policy and procedure reviews, revision recommendations, and audits
General IT Infrastructure Operations and Support
Provide real-time hands-on end-user support (local and remote) when infrastructure incidents are escalated from the IT Support team.
Build and maintain a broad understanding of all aspects of LAN, WAN, and Internet connectivity design, including major circuits and carriers, routing, network protocols, and VPNs.
Manage vendor relationships through product/service quoting, purchasing, delivery, and coordinating vendor support.
Collaborate with IT and IS team members to resolve system and user incidents and fulfill authorized user requests.
Assist with projects assigned by the Director of Infrastructure.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
4-year college degree preferred
Minimum 2 years IT infrastructure engineering/network administration work required (help desk support does not apply); 4
years experience preferred
years IT network engineering work in a corporate or consulting environment preferred
Demonstrated successful work experience with IT project delivery and daily operations, including as many of the following technologies as possible:
Windows servers and services, including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy
Server and storage virtualization (VMware preferred)
Moderately complex network switching and routing management and troubleshooting, including wired and wireless networks
Firewall, VPN, and Internet connectivity services configuration, deployment, migration, troubleshooting, monitoring, and alerting
Cloud-based network and server infrastructure and applications
Relevant and current IT infrastructure, IT network engineering, and vendor-specific certifications preferred (g. CISSP, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, CCENT, CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE)
Proven direct experience with regulatory and security frameworks, compliance, and audit preferred (g. ISO 27000 series, HIPAA, PCI, NIST, SOX) strongly preferred
Skills and Abilities
Deep technical troubleshooting skills, including relevant subject area knowledge sufficient to break down problems into components and test methodically to find root causes; troubleshooting skills related to IT infrastructure and networking specifically needed
Light to moderate project management skills, from developing work breakdown structures (WBS) through work effort estimation, timeline development, task tracking, status reporting, and team coordination, and actively documenting those elements
Must be able to clearly document â ¬“ using writing, screenshots, and/or video â ¬“ usage instructions for end users and system configuration information for administrators
Increasing familiarity with IT networking topics, terms, practices, and sources of additional information and training
Experience with Microsoft Office 365 or higher; Microsoft Visio 2019 or higher, especially for network- and security-focused diagramming and documentation
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to break down complex technical subjects and relate them to business managers and executives in non-technical roles
Familiarity with Information Security platforms, such as Palo Alto Firewalls, Cloud-based security infrastructure
Familiarity with VMware vSphere server virtualization and management methods
Familiarity with mobile device technologies and security topics
Familiarity with PowerShell, PowerCli, and or bash scripting.
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements
Typical office environment, with the ability to both work in the office and remote. Evening or weekend work may be required as needed. Some travel may be required.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and paid holidays, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Required ExperienceEstimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
For Remote IT Network Engineer 2 roles, visit Remote IT Network Engineer 2 Roles
C Software Engineer at iBoss
Company Overview iboss is a cloud security company that enables the modern workforce to connect securely and directly to all applications from wherever they work. Built on a containerized cloud architecture, iboss delivers security capabilities such as SWG, malware defense, RBI, CASB and data loss prevention to all connections via the cloud, instantaneously and at scale. This eliminates the need for traditional network security appliances, such as VPNs, firewalls and web gateway proxies, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by 230+ issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss processes over 150 billion transactions daily, blocking 4 billion threats per day. More than 4,000 global enterprises trust the iboss Cloud Platform to support their modern workforces, including a large number of Fortune 50 companies. To learn more, visit Job Description As a C Software Engineer at iboss, you will have the opportunity to work on multiple technologies at a fast growing cybersecurity company. This is an excellent opportunity to become a leading member of a rapidly growing software development team. There are many exciting projects on which to work. iboss software developers excel at solving tough problems, collaborating well, and working with customer teams to rapidly deploy solutions. Responsibilities Ability to design and develop clean and maintainable code for high-volume production applications Experience coding in C/C and other technologies Experience working with large data sets Experience developing distributed software product architectures Quickly understand and extend engineering architectural patterns Deep understanding of the concepts behind solid software design: Abstraction, Modularity, Design Patterns, Representation Invariants, Networking, wireless, and/or security experience or knowledge preferred Document engineering designs Strong database knowledge of SQL constructs, and data modeling Qualifications 7+ years of software development experience in large scale commercial networking-oriented applications TCP/IP protocol stack, HTTP, DNS, and other related protocols Experience developing distributed software product architectures Strong analytical capability and record of independent contributions Must have a good sense of engineering tradeoffs, within the contexts of extendibility, scalability, performance, and maintainability Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL Comfortable working on a Unix environment Experience working in an Agile environment Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate, facilitate and advocate Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering Benefits Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic – open to domestic partners 401K with company match Paid Time Off (PTO) Company paid holidays Optimistic, supportive, and fun work environment Fantastic quarterly company events The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability. This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas
For Remote C Software Engineer roles, visit Remote C Software Engineer Roles